Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Interstellar Interference - 11/08

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need one more Borg for the collection so I would like a 3* Seven too.

Good point.

Is there anyway to claim a Starfleet version of Seven? Perhaps a 2* security version with starfleet, alien, and female?

Unfortunately, as far as I can recall, she never actually joined Starfleet. The best chance for that was Temporal Agent Seven, where she impersonated a Starfleet officer, but that obviously already exists, and she still does not have the trait.

DB does not seem to be afraid to go non-canon.
  • robownage wrote: »
    I wouldn't be opposed to getting one of the other Disco bridge crew characters as the 3*. But it'll probably be a totally random Seven of Nine.

Seven in Red?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Good point.

Is there anyway to claim a Starfleet version of Seven? Perhaps a 2* security version with starfleet, alien, and female?

Unfortunately, as far as I can recall, she never actually joined Starfleet. The best chance for that was Temporal Agent Seven, where she impersonated a Starfleet officer, but that obviously already exists, and she still does not have the trait.

I was going to suggest a Mirror Annika Hansen but then she likely wouldn’t be a Borg. That would still be a fun 3* but not helpful for challenges.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point.

I was going to suggest a Mirror Annika Hansen but then she likely wouldn’t be a Borg. That would still be a fun 3* but not helpful for challenges.

According to books there are two version of Mirror Seven of Nine
    1.In the mirror universe, Annika Hansen, Agent Seven of Corps Nine, is a Cardassian-raised Terran and former member of the Obsidian Order.
    2.In the mirror universe, Lieutenant Commander Annika Hansen was the science officer aboard the ISS Voyager from 2374 to 2377 after she was Borg drone.

We could get both :)
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point.

HaBlack wrote: »

Good point.

According to books there are two version of Mirror Seven of Nine
    1.In the mirror universe, Annika Hansen, Agent Seven of Corps Nine, is a Cardassian-raised Terran and former member of the Obsidian Order.
    2.In the mirror universe, Lieutenant Commander Annika Hansen was the science officer aboard the ISS Voyager from 2374 to 2377 after she was Borg drone.

We could get both :)

I would be okay with either. Maybe #1 could be a 3* and #2 as a 4* or 5*?
  • CB4_V'ger wrote: »

Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan

By executing the event flawlessly. Thus, rebuilding your trust that future events will be run correctly. Then, when you least expect it, they will mess up again just to mess with YOU, player132548.

That or it was an honest mistake and they'll try to do better because it serves their bottom line to run a good, consistent game.

I'm sure it's one of those two things.

I was correct they messed up the compensation for the compensation for the last event not giving the correct bonuses in Phase 2 the Galaxy part of the Hybrid event.

I'll be buying a lucky dip for the lottery now :-)
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »

Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan

By executing the event flawlessly. Thus, rebuilding your trust that future events will be run correctly. Then, when you least expect it, they will mess up again just to mess with YOU, player132548.

That or it was an honest mistake and they'll try to do better because it serves their bottom line to run a good, consistent game.

I'm sure it's one of those two things.

I was correct they messed up the compensation for the compensation for the last event not giving the correct bonuses in Phase 2 the Galaxy part of the Hybrid event.

I'll be buying a lucky dip for the lottery now :-)

Don't waste your buck. You were just betting on statistical probability based on previous actions, and chose 80% over 20%.
  • Have a 2/5 HMS Data, unfroze my Temporal Seven. Probably going to blow the rest of my chrons for Weyon unless he's trash, but I may still anyways. If (since?) the next Mega is Discovery I'll use that time to rebuild my chrons/shuttle boosts.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all are like, seriously playtesting this event before it going live, right? Because there's probably going to be a riot/mass exodus if it's broken...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2z47wdlk1254.jpg

Airiam looks fantastic.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2z47wdlk1254.jpg

Unkie I always appreciate your sneak peek

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    2z47wdlk1254.jpg

Airiam looks fantastic.

Yeah, they really did her justice.

Can’t wait to see Weyoun.

• Nice job on Airiam DB 👍
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    <pic snipped for space>
    Airiam looks fantastic.

Also, looking at TA 7 in that larger-format really illustrates how good they've been able to make the artwork look in the past, as well (at least every so often) — that's still one of the finest depictions of Ms. Ryan in the game... from the detail on her hair to the subtle shading on her face.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    2z47wdlk1254.jpg

Solid Airiam artwork. I also like the effect used for Data (Emotional Chip and the 2* variant). I assume this event will be about Data going crazy.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    <pic snipped for space>
    Airiam looks fantastic.

Also, looking at TA 7 in that larger-format really illustrates how good they've been able to make the artwork look in the past, as well (at least every so often) — that's still one of the finest depictions of Ms. Ryan in the game... from the detail on her hair to the subtle shading on her face.

They do tend to do a good job with her, Seven of Nine has great art too.

I agree with what others have said, Airiam looks great too.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    2z47wdlk1254.jpg

Solid Airiam artwork. I also like the effect used for Data (Emotional Chip and the 2* variant). I assume this event will be about Data going crazy.

Good catch on the data varients. I noticed the blur but couldn't see it on tiny phone
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see Wayne Pygram go on Discovery as Airiams love interest in his Farscape costume, lol
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Vault is updated: Airiam is some combination of CMD/DIP/SCI, Weyoun is CMD/DIP/SEC, and it seems we won't be getting a new three star after all.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Vault is updated: Airiam is some combination of CMD/DIP/SCI, Weyoun is CMD/DIP/SEC, and it seems we won't be getting a new three star after all.

I’ve been wondering this for a while. How do you see what the skills are going to be in the vault?
  • I was really hoping the Weyoun would have med or sci instead of sec, but still looking forward to a proper Weyoun addition!
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »

I’ve been wondering this for a while. How do you see what the skills are going to be in the vault?

Filter by skill type and then scan through to see if the card is there. Some of us have way too much time/compulsion. And I include myself in that!

I hadn’t thought of that! Thanks for explaining :)

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »

Filter by skill type and then scan through to see if the card is there. Some of us have way too much time/compulsion. And I include myself in that!

Ain't that the truth!
  • Oh, my... more STD trash. I wonder how they will fill her species trait because not even the people responsible for that crap show have any idea what is she...

Temporal Agent Seven, now this is a cool one. Too bad the previous buggy event made me burn all my chrons.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

That is cheesier than a French larder. The other version sounds much better
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

Letting you know that the event announcement in game, and the event packs will go live later today.
    Thank you for your patience!

Define "later today". We talking a couple minutes, a couple hours or my bed time?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably before DB staff leave the office for the day. So before 5 eastern.