Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Interstellar Interference - 11/08

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my HMS Data. Placed right into my crew instead of mail so you guys should check your crew.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Starfleet Uniform Khan the ranked 3* reward? What does he have to do with android rights?

There aren't any 3* androids, but even somebody like Hugh would seem to be a better fit, as a former Borg drone being acclimated into our [Starfleet?] crews.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Why is Starfleet Uniform Khan the ranked 3* reward? What does he have to do with android rights?

There aren't any 3* androids, but even somebody like Hugh would seem to be a better fit, as a former Borg drone being acclimated into our [Starfleet?] crews.

Best guess, it related to Augments being one of the event Factions. And possibly related to Lt Commander Airiam being Engineered.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • So where are the stats?
  • Ok nvm. They are posted.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Err...after seeing Airiam and Weyoun's stats, I no longer feel bad about feeling the need to threshold & out this one.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pumped for this Weyoun but those stats are meh at best.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    threshold-and-out... and cross my fingers for a oopsie Weyoun ;-)
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Airiams status are so 2016. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • This event has fantastic art, but I just put Weyone Clone 5's stats into the STT Crew lvl100 spreadsheet. his voyage total is ONE POINT different from Musketeer picard, with the same skills and order (SEC-DIP-CMD), with only a very slight deviation of less SEC (33) and more of the other 2 skils. His base SEC is a little better for shuttles, but would qualify for a lot less events.

I'm disappointed how incredibly similar his stats are to such a recent crew addition. The only major difference is he's far worse for Gauntlet.
  • Hopefully some diehard Weyoun fans zig where people are zagging and win a copy of him.

18d3jatayt3j.gif
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Well. Oh well. Maybe the hero Weyoun Clone 6's stats will be more interesting.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event has fantastic art, but I just put Weyone Clone 5's stats into the STT Crew lvl100 spreadsheet. his voyage total is ONE POINT different from Musketeer picard, with the same skills and order (SEC-DIP-CMD), with only a very slight deviation of less SEC (33) and more of the other 2 skils. His base SEC is a little better for shuttles, but would qualify for a lot less events.

I'm disappointed how incredibly similar his stats are to such a recent crew addition. The only major difference is he's far worse for Gauntlet.

May want to look again at his SEC AND DIP combo... it’s respectable and significantly better than Picard (W5 falls between Durango and Sushi Sarek). However, that’s a surprisingly rare combo in both daily and event missions so still definitely a niche character...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • This event has fantastic art, but I just put Weyone Clone 5's stats into the STT Crew lvl100 spreadsheet. his voyage total is ONE POINT different from Musketeer picard, with the same skills and order (SEC-DIP-CMD), with only a very slight deviation of less SEC (33) and more of the other 2 skils. His base SEC is a little better for shuttles, but would qualify for a lot less events.

May want to look again at his SEC AND DIP combo... it’s respectable and significantly better than Picard (W5 falls between Durango and Sushi Sarek). However, that’s a surprisingly rare combo in both daily and event missions so still definitely a niche character...

Especially if the recent faction event trend continues of less AND shuttle seats and more single skill ones, the SEC AND DIP combo for a crew member with very few events will be very rarely useful indeed. Perhaps the occasional rerun event with more traditional AND slots.
    edited November 2018
    Just observation so far. Prospero Data has been getting an event item chance of like 44% (no boost or carryover percent). Does that seem high?

[Edit]
    6rwt9091d4vf.png

[Edit 2]
    Fleet is thinking this is just because of his crazy high dip for a 4*.
  • Yep, nice fix or rigged like a tight slot machine. yhyj3rz15i6q.jpg
    edited November 2018
    ZEB wrote: »
    Yep, nice fix or rigged like a tight slot machine. yhyj3rz15i6q.jpg

Haven't seen any issues with HMS Data. When skills really match up, had like 78% with my 2/5.

[Edit]
    Also note that says Dip and Com, HMS Data is only Com.
  • NivenFres wrote: »

Haven't seen any issues with HMS Data. When skills really match up, had like 78% with my 2/5.

[Edit]

Keep playing thats just 1 box....
    edited November 2018
    NivenFres wrote: »

[Edit]

Keep playing thats just 1 box....

Yeah, most of the time where his skills match up I'm getting 60 -70% unboosted. Seven and Prospero Data (haven't claimed Airiam yet) pulling up the rest of the slack.

x8jy5nklzobd.png

Prospero Data was the only oddity I've seen, which like I said in an earlier post, we think is just because he has a crazy high diplomacy.

[Edit]
    Added picture
  • ZEB wrote: »
    Everyone have a Great Weekend cause I'm done here.... :-)5dao5kxmo5jr.jpg

good choice m8 :D
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    So will the people who earn, through endless tapping and months/year of savings, multiple copies of Weyoun get to use him as full bonus in the next event?

Just out of curiosity.

So when will you finally see that saving resources for a year for a crew that, for you, was only interesting as "bonus cow" in one single event was maybe not the best choice?

One year saving for one week use is not a great ratio! Why didn´t you go for a crew with outstanding general use, an ultimate favourite or something like that?

In that case you still would be rightfully pissed about this bonus fu.. up, but you also would have had a card with great longterm use or pleased that you got a fav through big effort alone.

Just out of curiosity.

P.S.: Also you said many times in nearly all your ventings that this was probably the only time you ever had a 5/5 legendary crew for the bonus.

This is on you, not on DB. For long term players half a legendary citation, for some even one is easily makeable a month ever since DB introduced Voyages.

So you could have a 5/5 every 4 or 8 months. And other chances for your "pony princess moment" as you call it which for you is the most important thing.

Personally when I attack an event the card either has to be strong or one of my favourites. In best case both. Bonus for an event would be just a bonus.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else getting a ton of mileage out of Tsunkatse Seven? I’m actually only using three crew for bonuses, when four or five are common - TA Seven, Tsunkatse Seven, and my 2/4* Friar Tuck Data (I didn’t bother thawing Prospero...oops) - and Tsunkatse Seven is going a lot of heavy lifting.