Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Interstellar Interference - 11/08

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing maybe a combo of Sci/Eng/Com for Ariam....
    What does everyone else think ?

That sounds pretty accurate. Unless they just go engineering command

• Whelp, I hope Airiam is threshold, would be nice to get a jump on January's STD Mehga. By the way, did it even have a single line?

Is this confirmed?
  • Whelp, I hope Airiam is threshold, would be nice to get a jump on January's STD Mehga. By the way, did it even have a single line?

Is this confirmed?

Nxt Mega will be in December, so nxt possible DSC Mega could happen in February 2019 and not January, since so far its a Mega every 2 month.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp, I hope Airiam is threshold, would be nice to get a jump on January's STD Mehga. By the way, did it even have a single line?

Is this confirmed?

Nxt Mega will be in December, so nxt possible DSC Mega could happen in February 2019 and not January, since so far its a Mega every 2 month.

Or December will be the DSC mega. We haven't heard one way or the other yet, have we?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

She/They are a pilot, so surely CMD will be primary. ENG as secondary is entirely possible or SCI for the spore drive element. SEC, MED & DIP are pretty unlikely given the limited screentime and limited (lack) of dialogue.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely it will be February. The Christmas mega will be a Ferengi Christmas Special: The Alien Who Stole Christmas. There will be a Faction event, followed by a Galaxy, followed by a triple hybrid involving faction, expedition and skirmish, followed by a New Years Eve Voyage Event - the first ever!

There will be a new Klingon Collection, plus the special Christmas and New Year Collections which will require lots and lots of dilithium to complete.

Finally we will have a new crew for the Gauntlet who has been carefully planned for months and will be the next best thing ever.

Come February we will have the third Disco mega, and in March (for Easter) we will have a new Honor Hall crew.

April mega will be a bit low-key, but exciting changes to Voyages will occur in May including new goodies and crew, and other ways if extending or making the voyage profitable.

I mean, that's what I'd like. I don't know for sure, obviously, but it sounds nice doesn't it?

This would be an excellent way to end this year and start the next. And I'd like the Discovery Mega to happen mid- to late-season so we can get to know a few characters before they are introduced in STT.

As far as stats go, I've got ENG/SCI/CMD a-plenty. If that happens to be correct (or a combination of any two), she'll go straight to the freezer for me. I didn't event bother with Pinafore Data because I don't need those stats.
    Farewell 🖖
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe they did Airam before Kayla Detmer. After releasing a 5 star character this week that we haven't even seen on the show. What's wrong with you, DB?
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe they did Airam before Kayla Detmer. After releasing a 5 star character this week that we haven't even seen on the show. What's wrong with you, DB?

I assume they are saving detmer for a mega and maybe a 5*?
  • Ummmmmmmmmm...Only 2 factions?
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Vice Admiral WolffVice Admiral Wolff ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Another bout of disappointment. I'm not contending that Weyoun 5 or Airiam aren't legitimate characters, but the field is wide open for mountains of others that have actually mattered in their various shows/movies. Airiam is a curiosity, not a real character yet. She has pushed a few buttons and spoken a mere handful of lines, none of which were plot-effecting. Weyoun 5 was mentioned and never seen.

We still don't have Fajo, for example, who was at least a quirky interesting bad guy. "All Good Things..." Governor Worf, etc. The list goes on but I have other things to do right now.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun 5 was mentioned and never seen.

If you're thinking 5 was the one killed off-screen that Weyoun 6 (the 'traitor') replaced, he was the same one we'd previously seen all through the leadup and start of the Dominion War; 5 is arguably the Weyoun. (Mind you I'm not going to drive myself mad in a galaxy event to get him - if Airiam isn't threshold I'll try some packs to fuse her (I'm delighted she's here at last), and if a Weyoun drops hey, bonus, but if Airiam is threshold, then I can live with just the Weyoun 4.)
  • Surely it will be February. The Christmas mega will be a Ferengi Christmas Special: The Alien Who Stole Christmas. There will be a Faction event, followed by a Galaxy, followed by a triple hybrid involving faction, expedition and skirmish, followed by a New Years Eve Voyage Event - the first ever!

There will be a new Klingon Collection, plus the special Christmas and New Year Collections which will require lots and lots of dilithium to complete.

Finally we will have a new crew for the Gauntlet who has been carefully planned for months and will be the next best thing ever.

Come February we will have the third Disco mega, and in March (for Easter) we will have a new Honor Hall crew.

April mega will be a bit low-key, but exciting changes to Voyages will occur in May including new goodies and crew, and other ways if extending or making the voyage profitable.

I mean, that's what I'd like. I don't know for sure, obviously, but it sounds nice doesn't it?

👏👏👏
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Damn and still no second Archer event.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Weyoun
    Another bout of disappointment. I'm not contending that Weyoun 5 or Airiam aren't legitimate characters, but the field is wide open for mountains of others that have actually mattered in their various shows/movies. Airiam is a curiosity, not a real character yet. She has pushed a few buttons and spoken a mere handful of lines, none of which were plot-effecting. Weyoun 5 was mentioned and never seen.

We still don't have Fajo, for example, who was at least a quirky interesting bad guy. "All Good Things..." Governor Worf, etc. The list goes on but I have other things to do right now.

Lmao well Weyoun 5 was a de-facto Dominion leader in season 5, 6 and 7 until he died in some unseen accident.
  • A long requested Data and an opportunity for us to finish our Temporal Agent Sevens, thank you DB, and Weyoun 5 the week after , bonus :)
  • robownage wrote: »
    A new Weyoun AND Airiam? Yes please!

I like what you said and I like the way you said it, @robownage.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Whelp, I hope Airiam is threshold, would be nice to get a jump on January's STD Mehga. By the way, did it even have a single line?

Is this confirmed?

Or December will be the DSC mega. We haven't heard one way or the other yet, have we?

At any rate, we do know for a fact that there will be a themed mega very close to the start of the new season.
    There's a chance they'll skip a week (exceedingly slim) or do two back to back (also slim, but not as small). It's not unreasonable to think they'll do a mini ramahanukwanzmas event as a filler in December to let the mega sync up with the season. There's also a good chance we'll get only 5 or 6 episodes before we get a half time hiatus in STD of a couple months, so they may need to tweak timing to run the mega while STD is still on the air.
    Forgive me for being the dork here as I’m sure this is asked every time. Is Lore considered a Data variant?
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive me for being the dork here as I’m sure this is asked every time. Is Lore considered a Data variant?

No.

No.

D’oh!!! There goes my command bonus. Unless the new girl has high command.

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    garner wrote: »

She/They are a pilot, so surely CMD will be primary. ENG as secondary is entirely possible or SCI for the spore drive element. SEC, MED & DIP are pretty unlikely given the limited screentime and limited (lack) of dialogue.

She's a science officer, so I can't imagine SCI won't be her first skill. But then sometimes DB has been known to twist our expectations.

By the by, here's the actress who is under all those facial prosthetics, Sara Mitich:
    uglysbazwnct.jpg

Sara also had a role on season one of The Expanse. More info on Airiam here:
    https://trekmovie.com/2017/10/24/the-ever-evolving-augmented-airiam-from-star-trek-discovery-revealed-again-on-after-trek/

Regarding my earlier post on traits, it sounds like "Augmented Human" is now what the DSC folks are going with for her, btw.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

D’oh!!! There goes my command bonus. Unless the new girl has high command.

Hollander has a massive CMD/SEC
  • So then we’re leaving it up to DB to tell us what race Airiam belongs to? I’d love to know how that Creative Team Meeting went.