Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Interstellar Interference - 11/08

12346»

Comments

• So will the people who earn, through endless tapping and months/year of savings, multiple copies of Weyoun get to use him as full bonus in the next event?

Just out of curiosity.

So when will you finally see that saving resources for a year for a crew that, for you, was only interesting as "bonus cow" in one single event was maybe not the best choice?

The crew wasn't the only thing that was saved for, or "only interesting as bonus crew in one single event". I do like Geordi and his mum but that was only part of it. The point is more out of principle of people getting what they earned or payed for.
    One year saving for one week use is not a great ratio! Why didn´t you go for a crew with outstanding general use, an ultimate favourite or something like that?

In that case you still would be rightfully pissed about this bonus fu.. up, but you also would have had a card with great longterm use or pleased that you got a fav through big effort alone.

Just out of curiosity.

Because she was the one who was there when I was ready to go for my goal, and I like her. & she's definitely special to me now.

That's not mutually exclusive with being pissed about the response (for me it's far more the response, than the error itself).

Even more, the thousands of people who either have, or don't have, a Data due to a compensation lottery.
    P.S.: Also you said many times in nearly all your ventings that this was probably the only time you ever had a 5/5 legendary crew for the bonus.

This is on you, not on DB. For long term players half a legendary citation, for some even one is easily makeable a month ever since DB introduced Voyages.

So you could have a 5/5 every 4 or 8 months.

You're right, I shouldn't be venting so much. Apologies.

However, it's not on me. I did my part.
    & am fully aware of how long it takes to earn citations. It's not relevant to the principle.
    And other chances for your "pony princess moment" as you call it which for you is the most important thing.

It's not the most important thing, never said that it was. But it's a thing that was earned.
    Personally when I attack an event the card either has to be strong or one of my favourites. In best case both. Bonus for an event would be just a bonus.

Thanks! I attack an event when I like a card too. For example, Mirror Beverly, Interfaced La Forge, Virtuoso Doctor. Half of my fused legendaries come from ranking high in events for multiple copies.

However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't get something as advertised.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else getting a ton of mileage out of Tsunkatse Seven? I’m actually only using three crew for bonuses, when four or five are common - TA Seven, Tsunkatse Seven, and my 2/4* Friar Tuck Data (I didn’t bother thawing Prospero...oops) - and Tsunkatse Seven is going a lot of heavy lifting.

I'm waiting for Airiam from the community rewards to do that too. That's going to be soo much cheaper.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    ZEB wrote: »
    Everyone have a Great Weekend cause I'm done here.... :-)5dao5kxmo5jr.jpg

Same. I'm actually surprised I completed thresholds and fully equipped the new card in 11 hours (taking a break for beer of course) I only used about 800 chrons in my message reserve.

I had to be fast and furious both this week and last week because of life events. I'm just glad I was able to push through and concentrate on non-game things.

Hopefully next event I will be back on my game.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Anyone else confused by the "Augments" trait required for some of the supply missions? Neither "Engineered" nor "Augment" appear to be triggering it.
  • Flemming wrote: »
    ZEB wrote: »
    Everyone have a Great Weekend cause I'm done here.... :-)5dao5kxmo5jr.jpg

Same. I'm actually surprised I completed thresholds and fully equipped the new card in 11 hours (taking a break for beer of course) I only used about 800 chrons in my message reserve.

I had to be fast and furious both this week and last week because of life events. I'm just glad I was able to push through and concentrate on non-game things.

Hopefully next event I will be back on my game.

I did it in thirty minutes.

A very easy threshold and out for me too this week as - DB don't care, why should I?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an observation but if Data is malfunctioning, isn't it risky to use variants of Data (running the risk of more malfunctions) surely what this event needs is some Cyberneticists to solve the problem. Probably overthinking this one but hey-ho.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • But Data *is* my Cyberneticist..🤔

What's with the amount of Med and Physician builds available too?

Actually, don't bother replying - I've finished thresholds and done with the event already 😁
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Diplomat/Empath one gets me. Do any event or bonus crew have any of those traits?
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Anyone else confused by the "Augments" trait required for some of the supply missions? Neither "Engineered" nor "Augment" appear to be triggering it.

I don't think it was announced, but Augments are now plural to indicate assosiation with the faction...check any Khan and you will see.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

I don't think it was announced, but Augments are now plural to indicate assosiation with the faction...check any Khan and you will see.

Yep, can confirm. My Joachim has the Augments trait.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how 1/5 equipped Smiling Data is doing for people, but my fully equipped 3/5 Smiling Data is kicking butt.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how 1/5 equipped Smiling Data is doing for people, but my fully equipped 3/5 Smiling Data is kicking butt.

Ditto he was for me too but now I’ve done enough for thresholds he’s kicking butt on my voyages ;)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you mean Smiling Data, Smiling Data or Smiling Data?
    PenguinJim wrote: »

Do you mean Smiling Data, Smiling Data or Smiling Data?

Happy Data?
    Singing Data? Probably Singing Data.
    As of now, top 1000 is about 315K VP. I can't quite see it, but I'm where I want to be for now and can estimate. We'll see how much that changes once people turn in their super rares (those who have not been turning them in as they go).
  • Top 1000 is 352495