Home The Bridge

Shuttle rental cost

Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi!
Simple question. For the new 6.1.0 client, how much DIL will it cost to get a 'one time' use shuttle?

Please keep in mind that your answer could very well break faction events into purely P2W and drive away many players.

Comments

• Have to be cheaper then time boosts to even be considered.
    If it's cheaper to run 4 faster then 5 normal, I will do that.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    and with that, thousands of voices cried out in terror, and wallets were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened

Nice.

These are good questions.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    This seems like another step to P2W for faction events. I am VIP13 but again a new change that will affect events without a change in reward structure.
  • Someone heard my Social security check is coming....hpxce07nha5u.gif
  • this kind of add on will just put even more bitter sour in the F2P peeps.
    i have all ready noticed there are far less new peeps joining the game.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they have a countdown timer - like once every 24 hours or something, unless you have a special token.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »
    This seems like another step to P2W for faction events. I am VIP13 but again a new change that will affect events without a change in reward structure.

Faction events are pretty much already pay to win anyways, at least if you are referring to the top 10 ranks.
    Thou if this change is effective during faction events, it would just push it even further.
  • Well, faction event incomes dropped dramatically after thursday double rewards you know. No god damn ppl buy shuttle boosts like they buy chron pack on galaxy events, so we've to run a rent'a'shuttle. Rent your shuttle today from Enterprise!
  • Rizu wrote: »
    Rent your shuttle today from Enterprise!

We'll beam you up!

I just heard the voiceover actor reading this....too funny!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Everyone just wait until nxt tuesday when the changes go live. Still 2 days before the nxt (faction)event starts. And i doubt it will be much of a game changer. Ppl that made top 1000 in faction events, still will do it and top ranks will still have to use extra ressources(boosts, dilithium for speed ups and so on...) to rank high.

The whining and complaining before the feature even is live, is really........

And right now the changed Shuttle Interface, which was shrinked by a lot is giving me way more headaches. Even on my iPadPro i barely can see the skills beneath the tiny shuttle slots.

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • edited November 2018
    Hi! Still me, still here.
    So,
    sjaqa6k95nr3.png
    That's the new build notes on iOS as of right now.
    Same question as earlier that has yet to be answered - especially now that we know that rental shuttles are for faction events:
    1) What is the single use cost, in DIL, of a rental shuttle?
    2) What is the change to shuttle speedups cost, in DIL?

Are those features only coming out after the forced upgrade? I could logon through steam and check otherwise once the kids are off the bed.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think these extra shuttles will change faction events much. Only the top 25 spots may be affected and I don't know how anyone gets top 25 without putting a ton of cash in for boosts or hoarding boosts for months for one event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Hi! Still me, still here.
    So,
    sjaqa6k95nr3.png
    That's the new build notes on iOS as of right now.
    Same question as earlier that has yet to be answered - especially now that we know that rental shuttles are for faction events:
    1) What is the single use cost, in DIL, of a rental shuttle?
    2) What is the change to shuttle speedups cost, in DIL?

Definitely interested #2. Perhaps 2nd line of packs will be started for Dil only, eliminating the speedups from the current boost packs. DB knows that boosts are used for faction event quick starts, so why not increase the cost and make more money?