Home The Bridge

Prince Bashir

Comments

• It's actually a kinda nice gesture.
    But if timelines ever shuts down, I want a legendary Jack Bauer for coming over not a Hamri Al-Assad please. ;)
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling a little shady in here :-)
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also congrats to @JazzRiker on the first to max of Prince Bashir!

Eh, I don't think DB personnel should be eligible for first to max.

I would agree.
  • i think I like the new Frank....
  • The first non-star-trek character enters the game...a sad day.
  • I'm very happy with this addition, hope he will be useful on CMD/MED voyages :)
  • Would be very strange name because the character is Doran Martell... ;)

The North will remember such an affront!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    As a collector, the Prince is the first gold I have ever seriously considered airlocking. Finally got it just now, I found myself staring at it, picturing him on a starship. Why, why, why?

Edit: On reflection, it may have something to do with me never having seen an spisode of GOT.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a DB employee getting F2M if we all got the chars at the same time. As it is though, a DB employee got F2M and it was already announced on the forums before the char even hit my inbox. That's not awesome. I didn't have the honor/resources to get F2M anyway, but it would still be nice if we all had an equal shot at it.

On second thought, if a DB employee knows which items to farm in advance for a F2M, that really is an unfair advantage and probably shouldn't be allowed. But what's done is done.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I never played Game of Thrones Ascent, I am a fan of that show. So, while this is a non-canon crossover, it's fun anyway. Given her nerdy side, it seems like Maisie Williams ought to find a way to do a cameo on ST:Discovery. That would be another fun crossover actor.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is fun. Thx db!
    Let’s fly!
  • Some people would complain if they got hung with a new rope :P DB gets a lot of things wrong but New Bashir was a nice surprise. Thank you very much.

welcome also to the people coming over from that OTHER game...whatever it was called :P
  • While I never played Game of Thrones Ascent, I am a fan of that show. So, while this is a non-canon crossover, it's fun anyway. Given her nerdy side, it seems like Maisie Williams ought to find a way to do a cameo on ST:Discovery. That would be another fun crossover actor.

+1 from me too! :smiley:
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    Some people would complain if they got hung with a new rope :P DB gets a lot of things wrong but New Bashir was a nice surprise. Thank you very much.

welcome also to the people coming over from that OTHER game...whatever it was called :P

So...what you are saying is, "It's a nice suprise being hung by the neck until dead"?
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    550 honor that will sit in the mail I guess. We're not getting enough honor for me to value these 1/5 poisoned "gifts" who cost dil in the form of dead slots in reality. :D
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I wouldn't mind a DB employee getting F2M if we all got the chars at the same time. As it is though, a DB employee got F2M and it was already announced on the forums before the char even hit my inbox. That's not awesome. I didn't have the honor/resources to get F2M anyway, but it would still be nice if we all had an equal shot at it.

On second thought, if a DB employee knows which items to farm in advance for a F2M, that really is an unfair advantage and probably shouldn't be allowed. But what's done is done.

I'm glad to know a few of them are playing the game. It helps a lot if you are familiar with your product from the customer's perspective.

And I completely agree with that. It does beg the question though that if someone at DB IS actively playing, how do they keep making such stupid mistakes such as dumping more event tickets into expedition events, or dumping more chrons into galaxy events, or giving away Mirror Picards that people have just purchased or dumped honor into?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prince Bashir sounds to me like a The Last Legion cross over to me.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Also congrats to @JazzRiker on the first to max of Prince Bashir!

🤪
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • I am just glad that somebody does some testing here.