Home The Bridge

Prince Bashir

1235»

Comments

• I'm currently on the web version of GoT. I linked my Facebook account. Started the game. I can't find the GiT DBID anywhere
  • Dr. Creon (¥SA)Dr. Creon (¥SA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    EDIT: I was able to successfully submit a claim the reward through the site, but I do not have another Bashir. My current monthly card has yet to expire, so I don't know about that yet.

Mine was in the Portal area.

Outstanding. Mine was there also, many thanks.

My pleasure, glad you got it! :)

Shan said in another thread that the monthly card will show up after your current one expires.

Edit: Took me a minute to find it
    Shan wrote: »
    If you have a MC running you should see the free one once your current one is done.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L
    Proont wrote: »
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I got the free Bashir (still in my in-game mailbox), but is there more free stuff to be gained if I install GOTA and start a new game?

I don't think so. I read somewhere (blog post maybe) that the incentive gifts are based on GOTA play before November.

It's at the bottom of the page where you claim the GoTA Loyalty rewards.
    "Note: Each GoTA account can only be connected to one STT account, and each STT account can only be connected to one GoTA account. Reward is calculated based on GoTA account activity through October 31, 2018 and can be claimed from the STT Time Portal after reaching Captain Level 4. Offer expires at 11:59:59 EST on December 31, 2018."

October 31 through to December 31 I read that as. Kind of an unusual use of ‘through’, doesn’t read very well.
    So am I to understand that I can start an account on the GoT game today and be able to link it to my STT account and get these rewards? Including another Prince Bashir?

Playing GOTA at any point from launch day up until Halloween (two weeks ago) will qualify someone for the offer. Downloading it now, playing for 30 seconds, and trying to claim a free monthly card will not work.

This is partially incorrect, there are two parts to the offer.

The free Bashir and monthly card for anyone who has a gota account. Downloading it now and playing 30 seconds does work.

There are additional reward chests (including dil and portal packs and cites) beyond this based on vip level in gota at oct 31, this is what play today will not change.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Find your DB ID (assuming your STT DBID and forum DBID are the same)

2. Login to your DB forum account, then goto this URL: https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games

3. Click Play Now and wait for game to load etc

4. Enter your DB ID (twice) on this page https://games.disruptorbeam.com/gotastt and redeem
  • I got it sorted. It's the same DBID for both. Not bad. I bought a monthly Dilithium card the other day so I'll have to wait for this one to expire, but two free copies of the same legendary isn't bad at all
  • Gave it a try. Said it processed, but no 2nd Bashir. Only halfway through my monthly card so I guess I'll just have to wait until December to see if I get anything.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave it a try. Said it processed, but no 2nd Bashir. Only halfway through my monthly card so I guess I'll just have to wait until December to see if I get anything.

Did you restart timelines and look in the time portal (not messages) for the second one.

edited November 2018
    Gave it a try. Said it processed, but no 2nd Bashir. Only halfway through my monthly card so I guess I'll just have to wait until December to see if I get anything.

There was nothing in the time portal? That’s how the second Bashir and monthly card are delivered. The monthly card is added to your inventory for claiming when the current one expires after claiming the rewards pack.
  • RogueAngyl wrote: »

There was nothing in the time portal? That’s how the second Bashir and monthly card are delivered. The monthly card is added to your inventory for claiming when the current one expires.

Aaaahhhhhhhh that's where he was! Thanks for the heads up, I was looking in the inbox.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably a mistake but at least this time it's working in our favour so I'll take it. It's not even a bad card so overall I'm happy with a 2/5 bashir.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked for me, too. Yay 2/5 Martel!
  • Different DB IDs for me. I'd never linked my forum account with my game, so GOTA used the DBID I have here, and for STT I copied it off the loading screen. Worked fine though - Bashir/Doran was waiting in the time portal as expected.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Ok now that I have a Prince Bashir, is DB gonna go get the Gotham license so I can eventually get Bashir Al Ghul?

Yes, but you have to merge Prince Bashir with Bell Riots Bashir.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • 1. Find your DB ID (assuming your STT DBID and forum DBID are the same)

2. Login to your DB forum account, then goto this URL: https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games

4. Enter your DB ID (twice) on this page https://games.disruptorbeam.com/gotastt and redeem

Thanks! This worked prefectly.
  • I'm currently on the web version of GoT. I linked my Facebook account. Started the game. I can't find the GiT DBID anywhere

I'm having the same issue. Tried inputting my STT DBID twice but said "unknown user" for GoTA.

GOTA gives me a player ID of only 8 digits which is also rejected.

Any advice?
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Seems to be part of this offer to entice GOTA players: https://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/2018/11/13/gota-gota-exclusive-offer-from-westeros-to-the-alpha-quadrant

Shan, can you answer some questions on this? It sounds like you get a free 1/5 Bashir and monthly card for having played GOTA, plus some other tiered goodies based on that game's VIP. Is that available for purchase or free? Since you're limiting linking one account only, I'm trying to figure out which to link.

I love the claim that the monthly card is worth $30 when it is literally being sold for $4.

they are claiming the value of the card is 30, but that it costs 4, just like they say on all their offers, that such is such is valued at whatever, but costs this.

Opps I just noticed they said the amended it after the post, so I didn't see the original

Its cool that they are transferring the VIP level from one game to another, but other than that the incentive isn't really all that great. A bashir that everyone gets anyways? one month vip card, and bunch of stuff that you normally get from the tutorial.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently on the web version of GoT. I linked my Facebook account. Started the game. I can't find the GiT DBID anywhere

I'm having the same issue. Tried inputting my STT DBID twice but said "unknown user" for GoTA.

Any advice?

I was having the same issue as you, but was then able to use my STT DBID for both accounts, and did get my 2nd copy of Prince Bashir.

I was logged-in to these DB forums when I first launched the online version of GoTA, and it immediately recognized my account as I started playing. I only played for about 5 minutes, not really even paying attention to what I was doing. As long as the game recognizes your DBID account while you're playing, it should work.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    well sheit, that gota game actually feels pretty interesting, recently ive been into these nobility scheming games like Crusader Kings2...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    kapu wrote: »
    well sheit, that gota game actually feels pretty interesting, recently ive been into these nobility scheming games like Crusader Kings2...

Then stick to this excellent game, no abusive RNG mechanics and monetization. :D Got the game and some DLCs during a steam sale and I got 300h worth of fun for a very reasonable price.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently on the web version of GoT. I linked my Facebook account. Started the game. I can't find the GiT DBID anywhere

Any advice?

Log on to GoTA on a laptop/desktop and not a mobile device. If you click on your hyperlinked player name it will take you to a screen where you can see you GoTA DBID
    edited November 2018

Any advice?

Reposting from earlier in the thread. This should work for you... hopefully

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

Any advice?

Reposting from earlier in the thread. This should work for you... hopefully

Worked for me, although the two DBID's I had to use were different. One from the forum and one from the Timelines in-game settings.
  • I did sort it out, thanks for the help. Now sharing the advice with the rest of my fleet.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Why a non cannon when is there plenty "undiscovered territories" about cannon crew...