Home The Bridge

Prince Bashir

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have maxed stats?
  • Is PB in the general loot table, or will he start time limited?
  • Good question. I think since he’s crafted for this to hand out to everyone he should be in the mix already
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Anyone have maxed stats?

They’re posted earlier in the thread, but here’s a copy and paste.

Unfused, Fully Equipped, Level 100 Stats
    CMD 628+(267-646)
    DIP 495+(175-328)
    MED 267+(78-193)

Immortalized/Fully Fused Stats
    CMD 1018+(267-646)
    DIP 923+(175-328)
    MED 492+(78-193)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have maxed stats?

CMD 628+(267-646)
    DIP 495+(175-328)
    MED 267+(78-193)

CMD 1018+(267-646)
    DIP 923+(175-328)
    MED 492+(78-193)

Thanks... kinda blah lol
  • I came on to see what this was about, because in my Dabo wheel I had a 0* item with no graphic, just that generic box. Clicked on it, and it was a Prince Bashir's Outfit.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate this gift very much. It eases the passing of GOTA for me. Prince Doran lives on!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Quite the handsome card.
  • Will there be other ways of acquiring him...i.e. packs, portal, etc? Or is he a one-off and will need honor to immortalize?
  • How do you get free monthly card?
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any good ship abilities/stats?
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    edited for content
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would recommend deleting that picture from the post.

The easiest thing is to go here once logged Into the forums on your timelines account https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games and click play on gota from your browser than once the game starts use your timelines dbid for both
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SvenLundgren

Dude, don't dox yourself.
  • Any good ship abilities/stats?

Stats are here already, ship ability is Attack base + 20% attack speed bonus with a cloak trigger.
  • @SvenLundgren

Dude, don't dox yourself.

If my monthly card hadn't just expired today I wouldn't have worried. Buy why not ask for my free one.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have maxed stats?

CMD 628+(267-646)
    DIP 495+(175-328)
    MED 267+(78-193)

CMD 1018+(267-646)
    DIP 923+(175-328)
    MED 492+(78-193)

Thanks... kinda blah lol

Yep. However, 3rd best CMD and MED, after Revered Phlox and Captain Beverly. Unfortunately CMD+MED doesn't appear in daily shuttles and hasn't appeared in at least the last several months of Faction events :-) CMD or MED shows up, I think, in one Hirogen daily, and appeared in two seats of "What is a Man?" - but still only 0.27% of all recent event seats, pretty niche pair...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    Sven its a 15 character number what you are looking for, its in the client part (at the bottom)
  • although i dont try to get ftm i appreciate honesty. @JazzRiker
  • eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Geez, additional thing to note. The wording that "Each GoTA account can only be connected to one STT account, and each STT account can only be connected to one GoTA account" is pretty misleading. How it's actually functioning is that each DBID can only be used once. Doesn't matter if you use it for GOTA or STT - it can only be used once.

Edit: OK, so it actually does work if you're using the same DBID in a different manner. The content just popped up for me. It just keeps telling you that it won't on the website.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • edited November 2018
    Thanks for the free honour. 👍
  • edited November 2018
    Deleted. Obvs don't know how to work the forums.

• There's a Test environment?????!! 😮😮

This is a big misunderstanding in software development. There is ALWAYS a Test environment. Whether or not it's the same as Live is the important question.

No, it was just a joke.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Oh crap. If you're a VIP0 player, be forewarned that claiming the free GOTA monthly card will increase your VIP points by 150 and bump you to VIP1.

Is that something to crap about? This would seem to imply that going up VIP levels is bad? I'm confused.
  • Vip0 is a badge of honour proving that you can actually play the game without spending. Become VIP1 and yes you get more stuff but you lose that special status...
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Oh crap. If you're a VIP0 player, be forewarned that claiming the free GOTA monthly card will increase your VIP points by 150 and bump you to VIP1.

I still have to claim it, I think... so you can do it and get another Prince Bashir potentially.

59dkopn86l7o.png
  • Yeah, you have to hit the claim button. You can do it and get Prince Bashir still.

I took a risk and hit claim. There's no difference now that everyone has warp between VIP0 and VIP1 - no extra slots or replications or anything, too. So it's really pretty obnoxious to hit on the gift.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!