Home The Bridge
Options

"Klytus, I'm booooooored".......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge
So I did a couple of Merit Pulls to get a few hundred Honor, as I usually do. {Mainly get a 2* and 2 1*.} Third pull dropped me a new Torchbearer Rejac.............
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, been on a dry spell with merit pulls lately, glad to see they aren't broken.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A week or two ago I ended up with my first ever Dress Uniform Scotty off of a merit pull. I used to really not care for merit pills, but now that I rarely need to buy much from the Faction stores (ancient films and a few others are about it these days) I have excess merits to convert into honor and the occasional legendary crew.
  • Options
    Only gotten 1 gold from merit pulls, borg queen who was one of my first gold beholds......
  • Options
    I got a Revolutionary Damar once, other than that it’s been the odd purple every once in a while.
  • Options
    Purple, and even blues have been rare in the Merit Pulls for me. I have had 2 Golds, and only One Purple...ever.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Speak of the devil, Plato Kirk from a merit pull today. Honor but still nice to see.
  • Options
    Had collected some merits and thought "why not". Got Mirror Kirk.
    Now I wonder, was that luck or was that bad luck?
  • Options
    I don't want to post them all, but I was lucky a few times. Got a lot of good legendary crew from merit pulls. That's the part of the game we're my luck goes
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    have only gotten 2 gold pulls myself which were Undercover Sulu and one of my current ace cards that has seen me though loads of stuff Assimilated LaForge the rest have been blues,greens, and whites with an occasional purple that goes right to the fodder bin
  • Options
    This post’s title makes me laugh.
  • Options

The first time I ever bought from Wally World Online, it was DVDs. That film, a favorite since it came out, both Heavy Metals, Krull, and several others I cannot think of right now.........
  • Options
    I've never gotten a gold from Merit pulls.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I've never gotten a gold from Merit pulls.

I probably never will again. But I did get Maquis Ro to 4*
  • Options
    Thanks so much, got a couple beers in me, read the thread and actually watched the movie again on the big screen tv. Or tried, I was banished to the shed. Thanks a lot. :-)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right, merit pulls, I knew I've been forgetting something!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭

The first time I ever bought from Wally World Online, it was DVDs. That film, a favorite since it came out, both Heavy Metals, Krull, and several others I cannot think of right now.........

I keep having to re-watch this opening sequence every time this thread title comes up.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »

I keep having to re-watch this opening sequence every time this thread title comes up.

We have a lot of funky weather here. {We went from 72° to a foot of snow within a week.} But at least we have never had fiery hail!!!!!!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    kx0dhxcfsqnw.jpg

Woohoo! I think I stole some of DScott's luck.
  • Options
    Proont wrote: »
    kx0dhxcfsqnw.jpg

Congrats. Hopefully it is contagious!!!!!!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    kx0dhxcfsqnw.jpg

Congrats. Hopefully it is contagious!!!!!!

Thanks.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had a couple.

ggatzklgnbk1.png

9wj8yi4e4ocq.png

8exlbxhqzurl.jpg
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a merit pull, but I got my first behold in a 10x basic pull a few minutes ago.
    or03otm5e5o9.jpg
    I can now immortalize Riker in time for his pilot trait to matter.

What's crazy is that I only have that Riker at 3/4 and yet he has made it onto my shuttles in nearly every round so far. Apparently I don't have a lot of pilots with better-than-mediocre SEC or something.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Not a merit pull, but I got my first behold in a 10x basic pull a few minutes ago.
    or03otm5e5o9.jpg
    I can now immortalize Riker in time for his pilot trait to matter.

What's crazy is that I only have that Riker at 3/4 and yet he has made it onto my shuttles in nearly every round so far. Apparently I don't have a lot of pilots with better-than-mediocre SEC or something.

That Riker was on every round, anyway. Now he is just more helpful. I suppose my original term indicates he wasn't helping. I meant to imply the timing of the pull was just especially good.

And congratulations to all who got multiple gold from merit pulls. It has been quite a while for me.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

That Riker was on every round, anyway. Now he is just more helpful. I suppose my original term indicates he wasn't helping. I meant to imply the timing of the pull was just especially good.

Yeah, I'd consider citing mine up if it were a full Faction, but I think now I'll just wait until he randomly drops for me again.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a full faction at the end of the Mega. I have all my pilots out and equipped. Except poor Animated Series What's-His-Name three arms. He is o lu at 1 star for me, and I have so many others, so I have ignored him.