Home The Bridge
Options

"Klytus, I'm booooooored".......

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a full faction at the end of the Mega. I have all my pilots out and equipped. Except poor Animated Series What's-His-Name three arms. He is o lu at 1 star for me, and I have so many others, so I have ignored him.

Oh, I missed the full faction at the end. Let's hope they can manage to get shuttles right on that one, and have a few 3, or god forbid, 2, man shuttles, and give newer players a chance at hitting all the thresholds and maybe even ranking. These 4 and 5 man only shuttles really shut them out.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a full faction at the end of the Mega. I have all my pilots out and equipped. Except poor Animated Series What's-His-Name three arms. He is o lu at 1 star for me, and I have so many others, so I have ignored him.

Oh, I missed the full faction at the end. Let's hope they can manage to get shuttles right on that one, and have a few 3, or god forbid, 2, man shuttles, and give newer players a chance at hitting all the thresholds and maybe even ranking. These 4 and 5 man only shuttles really shut them out.

I've been playing quite a while, and am Level 58. Shut me out pretty good. But, Fraction Events always do!!!!!!

Rewatching Flash now. After all these years, it just occurred to me that after all those times putting his arm in the Sacred Stump, Flash should be Vice Prince of Arboria or something.

They really did a good job adapting the feel of the old Serials to a movie. That is why every five minutes or so he was facing certain death........

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    I've never been happier to get a rock.
    72aa4gj28gwp.jpg
    I even have Excalbian Minerals to equip him with since Dabo likes throwing rocks at me.

Yarnek is pretty great. He was the first crew I worked on after citations became a thing and has been a hugely important shuttle and voyage contributor. He even helped me out frequently in the gauntlet before Surak stole his thunder.
  • Options
    le5kgstvkvjd.png
    not sure if the is good or bad. sisko already FF/FE and 2* for morn, now at 3*.
  • Options
    I haven't seen a gold in my merit pulls since August, still regret airlocking Smitten Picard :'( He deserved so much better. Last night this happened...
    kzd4zv4nj7u0.png
    I had to sit down! Big <3 for Mirror Reed!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the necro, but I love the title of this thread.
    ttyt6o6yonac.jpg
    Second star for Mirror Spock.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Neat, I apparently had draft saved for a reply I never made to this thread months ago!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got First Officer Chekov from merit pulls! I'm trying to decide whether he's worth leveling up to FE or just keeping unequipped so I can use him to farm.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past week.

6sk0c0zpitm1.jpg

smz72wzuio98.jpg

rx15f5zor1nv.jpg

Like Meatloaf said, "Two outta three aint bad!"
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got First Officer Chekov from merit pulls! I'm trying to decide whether he's worth leveling up to FE or just keeping unequipped so I can use him to farm.

Funny; I just picked up that same First Officer Chekov about an hour after you posted that, @GhostStalker. I can tell you, I didn't end up running a single space battle to farm for him, which irked me because that meant I had to run superfluous space missions for the dailies. Here's mine at 1/5 FE:

7sxh976hhgjr.jpg
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny; I just picked up that same First Officer Chekov about an hour after you posted that, @GhostStalker. I can tell you, I didn't end up running a single space battle to farm for him, which irked me because that meant I had to run superfluous space missions for the dailies. Here's mine at 1/5 FE:

I feel ya man, I went ahead and FE'd him (it happened so fast!) and now he's just sitting there, in the middle, too weak to be used for anything. Since we just had a Chekov event a while back, I'm thinking this poor sucker won't get used for a long time.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    But isn’t his pose from Generations?
  • Options
    edited May 2019

It's from VI, when he's pantomiming along with his question, "Vhy not simply waporize them [the gravity boots]?"

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

Also, he gets his name "First Officer Chekov" because he was serving as Captain Spock's first officer. I dunno who Harriman's first officer was in Generations, but it wasn't Chekov. (Also, if a Chekov were made from his appearance there, I hope they title him "CMO Chekov".)
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh... Two in two days.
    bxw1k0tej9cc.jpg
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

It's from VI, when he's pantomiming along with his question, "Vhy not simply waporize them [the gravity boots]?"

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

Also, he gets his name "First Officer Chekov" because he was serving as Captain Spock's first officer. I dunno who Harriman's first officer was in Generations, but it wasn't Chekov. (Also, if a Chekov were made from his appearance there, I hope they title him "CMO Chekov".)

Thanks. I thought it was when he was trying to get the reporters to help in sickbay.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

Acting CMO Chekov...I like it.
  • Options

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

Acting CMO Chekov...I like it.

No, wait!

CMO Until Tuesday Chekov
  • Options

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

Thanks. I thought it was when he was trying to get the reporters to help in sickbay.

I thought that was what you were thinking. I know VI inside and out. Which is why, incidentally, I knew to go into the SC screencaps on TrekCore to find that; it isn't in their HD section from that same scene. Thanks for monkeying with stuff, Nicholas Meyer.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might need to stop doing merit pulls. It's getting annoying making space for these new golds.
    4pqdavs09dka.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Just got 500 Merits from the Campaign. Put me close to 7,000 so I decided to do one Pull....

opm6u0ehmteo.jpg

odlouvz70mr2.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭

zfklj6u9qyj6.jpg

His hands were lethal weapons which is why later on he was sure to always wear gloves.
    h68gegp6tua5.jpg

I loved this show.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    jfvw76atrvyf.jpg
    Always good to get another Jury Rigger. The Wild West collection helps too.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what I do when I am bored.
    sjmil09w4njx.png
    Havent unlocked this yet? There is something else to do!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I got me an Enemy Lines Sisko from a Merit pull once. A few purples, too, but that's it.
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    Here's what I do when I am bored.
    sjmil09w4njx.png
    Havent unlocked this yet? There is something else to do!

Thats what i used to do when bored, but since my over 1000 inventory purged my headset i dont think it fair i must use my honor to unfreeze crew just to get something i already had.