Home The Bridge
Options

"Klytus, I'm booooooored".......

Comments

• Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I didn't take any screen shots or anything but this thread got me to do a bunch of merit pulls this morning. I did about 8 of them and got 5 purples. Most I turned into honor but I felt like that was a pretty amazing run of luck. :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    oun3gm6x0ms9.jpg
    He's one I've been wanting.

Awesome sauce!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Just got one of the "Non-Picard Picards", with Weyoun Clone 3 and Seska....

ezoniwis7by7.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    co3jw9un9o09.jpg
    Another unexpected surprise.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Got 1701 Sisko from a merit pack this week to my surprise. First 5* I think I've gotten from that.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Flemming wrote: »
    Here's what I do when I am bored.
    sjmil09w4njx.png
    Havent unlocked this yet? There is something else to do!
    I don't get it. What is this?

/edit: Never mind, found it.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    sjmil09w4njx.png

Did you unlock it?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    sjmil09w4njx.png

Did you unlock it?
    No. But actually I am not really interested. If it happens by accident I might keep it, but basically I do not see the benefit as long as item space is precious.

In parallel I play three other more or less time consuming mobile games, so I am in no need for time killers. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Well, had another okay Merit Pull for my "Three Portal Pulls" Chore today......

x7gb2zjqw33l.jpg

New Doctore Chapel.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

x7gb2zjqw33l.jpg

New Doctore Chapel.

Why not just save your shuttle boosts purchases. You earn at least 6 on Thursday. More if you use any ads. Make one of your free 10x purchases every day and it will cover your 3 purchase requirement for the day. If you used any ads you'll have more than 7/week to use. If you can't run ads and only get 6, then you only need to worry about an alternative one day a week.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

x7gb2zjqw33l.jpg

New Doctore Chapel.

Why not just save your shuttle boosts purchases. You earn at least 6 on Thursday. More if you use any ads. Make one of your free 10x purchases every day and it will cover your 3 purchase requirement for the day. If you used any ads you'll have more than 7/week to use. If you can't run ads and only get 6, then you only need to worry about an alternative one day a week.

I usually use them. Only time I open all Boost Ten Pulls is for a Fraction Event.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Here is a good way to spend an hour or so in STT on a Tuesday:

Open up your Inventory, select Equipment, then look at each item. Make a list of all those equipment that are unique to one crew member, then cross off the items you intend to keep. Voila! Next time you need to replicate something, refer to this list, find (ha!) & dump the items, thus staving off the Inventory Cap 1000 monster for another week/month/whatever. 🖖

#sarcasm
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    vpc0cg0prc0u.jpg
    First time I've gotten an already immortal legendary from a merit pull. She went straight out the airlock since I don't work on duplicates.
  • Options
    HalifaxHalifax
    edited November 2019
    I never see gold in my merit pulls, do you get exclusive characters from doing merit or just random?
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just random. And no beholds only straight drops.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    vpc0cg0prc0u.jpg
    First time I've gotten an already immortal legendary from a merit pull. She went straight out the airlock since I don't work on duplicates.

If you were to duplicate someone, you could do a lot worse than Professor Sato. I’ve got one left over from the campaign that I haven’t leveled yet...if I need a slot more than a new #3 base DIP crew, I can still chuck her out an airlock guilt-free.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    vpc0cg0prc0u.jpg

If you were to duplicate someone, you could do a lot worse than Professor Sato. I’ve got one left over from the campaign that I haven’t leveled yet...if I need a slot more than a new #3 base DIP crew, I can still chuck her out an airlock guilt-free.

I had a Sato left over from that Campaign as well. She also went out the airlock. They're both long gone now.
  • Options
    Back to back Merit Pulls:

8n08jxxun4nb.jpg
    sjg03akawzdm.jpg

Shrrn was FF, but new Stars for two Crew.

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to back Merit Pulls:

8n08jxxun4nb.jpg
    sjg03akawzdm.jpg

Shrrn was FF, but new Stars for two Crew.

Congrats. Doctor LaForge is one of my white whales. I've been chasing his fourth star for more than a year, I think.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    rct22t2f7r84.jpg
    Oh the irony...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Not a Merit Pull, but just got Mirror Inquisitor Troi from a free Basic Ten Pull BeGold........

Rolled her to 50 already:

vi3a3br9urul.jpg
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    hjugyerm90q1.jpg
    I'mma gonna call him Fluffy. He's one I've wanted but probably would never have taken in a behold.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    plzbsvh58vam.jpg
    Fourth star for each.
    p442k5llw0n8.jpg
    I wonder what the odds are of that happening.

The odds of getting 3 purples in a merit pull are approximately .008%

After that, you’re on your own. I only took Stats 101 for non-majors. 😉