Home The Bridge
Options

"Klytus, I'm booooooored".......

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH MY DOG!!!

I'm not bored now, Kkytus.......

Had 2800+ Merits, so figured I'd do a Merit Pull, since would leave over 2000.

First Drop was a one 🌟. I immediately thought "Oh, goody. 75 Honour." That lasted about two seconds or so. Guess who was in the second Slot?!?!?

THE SLAYER OF SORNA PRIME

THE WITCH OF WURNA MINOR

I finally got Killy!!!!!!!

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Captain_Killy

Grats! She's one of the 5*s I really want. I'm a bit jealous right now.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread just reminded me I hadn't done any merit pulls in a while, so I burned off about 8000 excess (I like to keep 100k merits and honour in the tank, just in case of special offers - still building back up from the honour offers on anniversary week). Imagine my surprise at getting a third star for Prince Bashir - and not one pull later, my first Gangster Spock. Plus a couple of purples (Antaak and Commando Shran, neither needed but still nice to see) over the course of things. Not bad at all.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    This thread just reminded me I hadn't done any merit pulls in a while, so I burned off about 8000 excess (I like to keep 100k merits and honour in the tank, just in case of special offers - still building back up from the honour offers on anniversary week). Imagine my surprise at getting a third star for Prince Bashir - and not one pull later, my first Gangster Spock. Plus a couple of purples (Antaak and Commando Shran, neither needed but still nice to see) over the course of things. Not bad at all.

saxxv2xpyges.jpeg
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    (TBH on a good day I'm Tal Celes cool.)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I like Merit Pulls this week:

1vh4gbnzreo8.jpg

Third Star
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Double SuperRare. One Frozen, but Zimmerman got last Star

4y6ffoo2qvk3.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    New Undercover O'Brien

aaubbpjftv8w.jpg
  • Options
    First 🌟 for Ushaan Shran.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcxmej3f2809.jpg
    Second star for Okona.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not a merit pull but it is odd enough to be worth sharing anyway: a double behold from a basic 10-pack.

dn3adtdej4b8.png
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    yzs1zllxvccr.jpg
    Second star for Satan's Robot.
  • Options
    You are on a good roll!!!!!!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I'm probably not going to see another gold for months now.
  • Options
    Proont wrote: »

Thanks. I'm probably not going to see another gold for months now.

Got them from almost every place possible at one time.
  • Options
    Klytus, entertain me while I burn some Merits......

Okay. I guess when IMG uploads gets fixed. It was fracking Merry Troi in the middle of a Merit Pull.....

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    k2tny1ho8ng4.jpg
    Third star, sweet. Still less Engineering than my 1/5th Tribble Herder Scotty...
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    4pswvdgz4y25.jpg
    Second star.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    wv24fg0dq9g6.jpg
    First star.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised myself with a 3rd star on Grand Proxy Neelix. He's got decent proficiency numbers for ENG with the roster I have. I wonder if he might get a little Gauntlet use at FE, until I can find better.
    Question- I know what six crew are tops for core skill. Who has the tops for proficiencies? I would guess some of the Gauntlet exclusive crew.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised myself with a 3rd star on Grand Proxy Neelix. He's got decent proficiency numbers for ENG with the roster I have. I wonder if he might get a little Gauntlet use at FE, until I can find better.
    Question- I know what six crew are tops for core skill. Who has the tops for proficiencies? I would guess some of the Gauntlet exclusive crew.

Defensive Phlox has the #1 Med proficiency. I don't remember the rest, and the wiki won't come up.
  • Options
    Thank you, @Proont !
    I currently have Mirror Phlox as my best MED for Gauntlet, but I had suspicions about Defensive Phlox. Mine's about level 80 and was sitting at fifth place for a long time. Doc Crusher shoved him down a spot, but it won't last long. He's not far below her on the list I made to work from.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @Proont !
    I currently have Mirror Phlox as my best MED for Gauntlet, but I had suspicions about Defensive Phlox. Mine's about level 80 and was sitting at fifth place for a long time. Doc Crusher shoved him down a spot, but it won't last long. He's not far below her on the list I made to work from.

Def Phlox is technically tops, as the high number on his prof is the highest of anyone with any skill. But his low number is pretty low. I’ve found that makes him be erratic. Other good gauntlet Meds are: Twilight T’Pol, Nurse Garland, Bartender Guinan, and Gloria; yeah, and Caretaker if you can get him. Mirror Pholx is good too, I’m just careful about using two skilled cards because it can limit your options in the matchups.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options

The ones I know are:
    Med- Defensive Phlox
    Eng- Caretaker
    Sci- Armus
    Dip- Chancellor Gowron

The other two I'm not certain on, but I think they're:
    Com- Kahless
    Sec- Gary Seven

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options

The ones I know are:
    Med- Defensive Phlox
    Eng- Caretaker
    Sci- Armus
    Dip- Chancellor Gowron

Com- Kahless
    Sec- Gary Seven

I don't think she has the highest Sec proficiency, but I know Fury Kes has a higher Sec roll than G7, hes a better gauntleteer in general though
  • Options

The ones I know are:
    Med- Defensive Phlox
    Eng- Caretaker
    Sci- Armus
    Dip- Chancellor Gowron

Com- Kahless
    Sec- Gary Seven

I don't think she has the highest Sec proficiency, but I know Fury Kes has a higher Sec roll than G7, hes a better gauntleteer in general though

Good to know. I really am unsure of the Sec proficiency.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently, the (unboosted) leaders are:

CMD: Kahless the Unforgettable (852, leads Enabling Tain by 98 points)
    DIP: Chancellor Gowron (867, leads Locutus of Borg by 84 points)
    ENG: The Caretaker (817, leads The Red Angel by 206 points)
    SEC: Fury Kes (717, leads Away Team Michael Burnham & Gary Seven by 5 points)
    SCI: Armus (821, leads The Red Angel by 29 points)
    MED: Defensive Phlox (913, leads Mirror Phlox by 100 points)
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Currently, the (unboosted) leaders are:

CMD: Kahless the Unforgettable (852, leads Enabling Tain by 98 points)
    DIP: Chancellor Gowron (867, leads Locutus of Borg by 84 points)
    ENG: The Caretaker (817, leads The Red Angel by 206 points)
    SEC: Fury Kes (717, leads Away Team Michael Burnham & Gary Seven by 5 points)
    SCI: Armus (821, leads The Red Angel by 29 points)
    MED: Defensive Phlox (913, leads Mirror Phlox by 100 points)

Thank you for this.
    I have been trying to improve my overall roster and have been making good progress with base skill, but my Gauntlet crew need some work.
    Looks like ENG and SCI will have to wait a bit, as I have no Gauntlet only crew besides Guinan, but I have and can work on both of those for CMD, the Gowron for DIP, Away Team Burnham for SEC, and Defensive Phlox to complement the Mirror Phlox I already have immortal for MED.
    I will likely do the Phlox first, since I'm trying to strengthen my MED roster anyway right now. He's around level 80, if I remember right.
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    Thank you, @Proont !

Def Phlox is technically tops, as the high number on his prof is the highest of anyone with any skill. But his low number is pretty low. I’ve found that makes him be erratic. Other good gauntlet Meds are: Twilight T’Pol, Nurse Garland, Bartender Guinan, and Gloria; yeah, and Caretaker if you can get him. Mirror Pholx is good too, I’m just careful about using two skilled cards because it can limit your options in the matchups.

I think Defensive Phlox having such a wide roll, with a low bottom was an effort to balance him some. He can slam Med in Gauntlet, but it is not a slam dunk....

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🖖🏼