"Klytus, I'm booooooored".......

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to my roster!!!!!

jhdqkjcpo7ms.png
    rewpk49oze42.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Currently, the (unboosted) leaders are:

CMD: Kahless the Unforgettable (852, leads Enabling Tain by 98 points)
    DIP: Chancellor Gowron (867, leads Locutus of Borg by 84 points)
    ENG: The Caretaker (817, leads The Red Angel by 206 points)
    SEC: Fury Kes (717, leads Away Team Michael Burnham & Gary Seven by 5 points)
    SCI: Armus (821, leads The Red Angel by 29 points)
    MED: Defensive Phlox (913, leads Mirror Phlox by 100 points)

Thank you for this.
    I have been trying to improve my overall roster and have been making good progress with base skill, but my Gauntlet crew need some work.
    Looks like ENG and SCI will have to wait a bit, as I have no Gauntlet only crew besides Guinan, but I have and can work on both of those for CMD, the Gowron for DIP, Away Team Burnham for SEC, and Defensive Phlox to complement the Mirror Phlox I already have immortal for MED.
    I will likely do the Phlox first, since I'm trying to strengthen my MED roster anyway right now. He's around level 80, if I remember right.

Don’t be discouraged if you can’t get the very best crew from each skill - trait bonuses often up-end those rankings and minimum rolls are likewise quite important. There are many solid crew that can help with your gauntlet experience, from Gangster Spock to Commander Ari bn Ben to Marshal of France Q, and plenty more.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was mostly looking for long term goals. I think my current tops for prof. are something like this
    CMD- Mirror Picard
    DIP- Rura Penthe Kirk
    SEC- Covert Operative Leland
    ENG- EV Spock
    MED- Mirror Phlox
    SCI- Picard and Number One
    All are immortal except Kirk and he is FE.
    Gowron is sitting at third for DIP, behind Bartender Guinan.
    Def. Phlox is sixth for MED. Antaak, Doc Crusher, Rev. Phlox, and Dr. Chapel are ahead of him. Garland was frozen at some point and I will thaw her after I get my event crew out.
    My best finish is 68th or so. I usually finish between 115 and 150.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, wow, WOW!!! For my daily achievement I did three premium one pulls...and I got this begold in the second one:

2lrcg1epvlhw.png

At first I was thinking “great, guess I’ll have to take that bad Q card.” :| Then I really looked at the middle card. I did not take that bad Q card! 😃
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    cjjnpr8y2sgv.jpg
    First star. He's one I've wanted but who has been a sub-optimal choice when I've seen him in begolds.
  • Options
    enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    so did a 1 off on the age of sail and got this
    zykcxrqbommq.png
    4* on Troi and first @ on La Forge
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    qw0p8c6pvukq.jpg
    First star.
  • Options
    Second Star:

9exwvd5yybzv.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    FREE Basic Ten Pull. Third Star for Survivalist Kirk.

x6vw6s3xsb8r.jpg

Just a funny little thing Seska just did.

4gghps9zrbja.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Badger from a Merit Pull:

6sgac3zfea0u.png
    ci18jzh36rac.png