Home The Bridge

Mark the date for our first full length Campaign: Thursday 04/18!

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    9.99$ for a month? I can get behind that price point.

And thank you for starting it with the daily reset! A much appreciated change from the beta.
    Sorry, just read the full post - Legendary citation in the rewards! Amazing!!
  • Thanks Shan!!

Bit too rich for my blood sadly, i’ll Get along fine without it though
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good so far. Not too big a fan of Leland, but we can't all be winners here.
    Antasil wrote: »
    Looks good so far. Not too big a fan of Leland, but we can't all be winners here.

Although he probably wouldn't have been my choice, I appreciate that they're giving us two cards who aren't yet available in the portal. And hey, if they do a Section 31 mega in June, that would be a pretty solid investment.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick clarification question: if we unlock tier 100, we will have earned 4/5 of Leland and a 5* citation if we pay $9.99?
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    One thing I like about a single month-long campaign is that you end up with 1 new crew at 4/5, whereas 4 week-long campaigns could have resulted in 4 new crew each stuck at 1/5. The addition of a citation to either complete the 5* - or add to the crew of your choice - is great!

The $9.99 (I'm assuming that means $13.99 in Canada) price point is pretty good, essentially replacing a monthly purchase of a 10x10 deal. I can get behind this...

Hmm I might have to think a bit harder!

Captain Level 99

• Webberoni wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    One thing I like about a single month-long campaign is that you end up with 1 new crew at 4/5, whereas 4 week-long campaigns could have resulted in 4 new crew each stuck at 1/5. The addition of a citation to either complete the 5* - or add to the crew of your choice - is great!

The $9.99 (I'm assuming that means $13.99 in Canada) price point is pretty good, essentially replacing a monthly purchase of a 10x10 deal. I can get behind this...

Hmm I might have to think a bit harder!

When you buy a 10x10 deal, you feel good coming away with even 1 5* crew. In this deal you're getting a 4/5 crew and a 5* citation, plus a FF 4* crew, as well as all the other standard and premium rewards.

The more I think about it, the better value it seems to be at that price.

Indeed it does, thanks!

Captain Level 99

• I'm probably going to pay that. Seems quite reasonable
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much can we earn daily in accolades? It looks like we need 715/day to complete it. How much wiggle room will we have?
  • Looks good. I like it.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have unlock Tier 100 as well as the Premium Rewards track, in total you will earn 4 copies of 5* Leland (4/5 stars when fully fused) and 1x 5* citation, yes.

Great change to add a 5* citation to the mix. And compared to some other prices a 4/5 legendary + that citation is a good "deal". As has already been said by others: Also not a big fan of Leland. But with an upcoming Section 31 series he could have his uses when playing the long game...

edited April 2019
    When you buy a 10x10 deal, you feel good coming away with even 1 5* crew. In this deal you're getting a 4/5 crew and a 5* citation, plus a FF 4* crew, as well as all the other standard and premium rewards.

And you will know the 4/5 crew and in case you buy the Premium Reward track want it for the one or other reason. While the cards in the premium portals are random and could be a very crappy ones. A further +

Well played DB, count me in...

• Amphistaff wrote: »
    Thanks Shan!!

If this is too rich for your blood then you'll never buy anything in this game. This is now the gold standard of offers. $10 for 4/4, 4* citation, 4/5, 5* citation, PLUS all the other junk you get is a steal.

I rethought it

Captain Level 99

• [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Thanks Shan!!

If this is too rich for your blood then you'll never buy anything in this game. This is now the gold standard of offers. $10 for 4/4, 4* citation, 4/5, 5* citation, PLUS all the other junk you get is a steal.

Keep in mind that you can get that 4/4 and 4* citation for free if you don't by the premium tier.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

And you will know the 4/5 crew and in case you buy want for the one or other reason. While the ones in premium portals are random and could be a very crappy one. A further +

Well played DB, count me in...

And if you already have the 5* beyond 1/5 or don't like/want the 5*, you can opt-out that month. It's good value for a known reward, which is definitely a great move by DB.

Agreed. Looks like a decent haul with or without the Premium. And the Premium price rate isn't unreasonable, if interested.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Keep in mind that you can get that 4/4 and 4* citation for free if you don't by the premium tier.

Keeping in mind the usual prices for legendaries + that valuable 5* citation the deal still is great...

• IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    There are also the other goodies that come in the premium track (shuttle tokens, dilithium, honor, if they keep that from the beta) that also add up, especially over a month. I know that I will take advantage of it if I see a good 5* (just not this month).
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad price at all. I tend to be on the frugal side when it comes to mobile games but I can definitely see doing the premium track if it’s a legendary that I really want or is worth adding stars to.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these replacing the Mega events or just an addition to them?
    Let’s fly!
  • @Shan @SunshineRiker if I complete all my daily missions every day how long will it take me to complete the campaign? Thanks

Captain Level 99

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thats a total no brainer buy, even if u don t want Leland....a leg citation alone, for 10 bucks would be a good deal. Seems DB finally got that selling cheaper prized stuff to many, outweights selling more expensive to just some.

Pretty sure with this new offer they lure a lot of new ppl into spending as well. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan @SunshineRiker if I complete all my daily missions every day how long will it take me to complete the campaign? Thanks

Not the exact answer but prob 26/27 days?

dluq5a0t0hiw.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•