Home The Bridge

Mark the date for our first full length Campaign: Thursday 04/18!

Comments

• This is awesome! Even though I would prefer someone besides Leland with the common cmd/dip/sec skillset for this campaign, getting a 4/5* is great. The citations and extras alone are extremely valuable! And if some campaigns give us a highly sought after 4/5* for the $9.99 price, that will be amazing.
    I can get behind this. Good job DB!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it’s possible to skip a day a week and still get the achievements. Fleet mate can’t log in during Sabbath.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I hope it’s possible to skip a day a week and still get the achievements. Fleet mate can’t log in during Sabbath.

depending on where sundown lines up with 1AM EDT, they might have a small window of opportunity to get their dailies in.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Glenn FiddichGlenn Fiddich ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    It said you need 28 days a month to make it. So you have a 2 to 3 day window.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight. By completing the premium campaign, you’ll get Leland to 4/5* and a 5* citation to use on whoever you like? If that’s true, it sounds great
  • The price is higher than we had expected. Considering no one expected a 1/5 every week plus the 5* cite we asked for, and the 4 week card we asked for, (thank you DB) i dont see the price as unreasonable. It will be highly dependent on who the featured 5* is if purchases are made every month at this price. everyone should keep in mind the paid portion is only for the premium track. This feature is going to be available to everyone for free, another (thank you DB).

Now if we could just get the Ongoing glitches some attention?. And change the daily missions/accolades/achievements color scheme and text size?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Its a no brainer if you earn two copies of Leland.
    And you can wait to buy it.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done, DB. I'm on board. Citations and a decent pack-only gold at a fair price point for slogging many of us are already doing daily anyway. Wallet open.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • I'm sold. The citations are the biggest part of me since I find myself towards between wanting to cite some 3/4s I have piling up or saving for some of my 1/5s. This solves that problem nicely
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that is a great price given all that is included. The citation alone makes skipping the premium track a tough decision, never mind a 4/5* crew.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Its a no brainer if you earn two copies of Leland.
    And you can wait to buy it.

4 copies.
  • This looks fantastic! :smile:
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I gotta say, I’m very pleasantly surprised with the pricing structure and especially the inclusion of a gold citation. I’ll likely be buying this.
  • guest_questguest_quest ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Looks goo
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect to say this, but I think I will spend an additional $10 on this game this month. Nicely done.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in! Thanks DB, I am really looking forward to this.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    This looks good. Thank's for listening DB.
  • Wow. 4/5 legendary and a citation for $9.99 alone seems worth it. Add everything else in and that's really great.

I really don't care about Leland as a character or card, but the gold citation is calling to me.
  • Thats a total no brainer buy, even if u don t want Leland....a leg citation alone, for 10 bucks would be a good deal. Seems DB finally got that selling cheaper prized stuff to many, outweights selling more expensive to just some.

Pretty sure with this new offer they lure a lot of new ppl into spending as well. :)

It'll definitelypush me beyond just the monthly card and occasional pack purchase
  • RoxtonRoxton ✭✭✭
    Got to say I love what I have seen so far.
    Star Truckerz
    It's only my opinion but....

• [KM]Videm wrote: »

depending on where sundown lines up with 1AM EDT, they might have a small window of opportunity to get their dailies in.

They probably can't get all the dailies done, with the shuttles and scans being the most problematic. Both of these require multiple logins in a 24hr period. Depending on how observant they are, they could be electronics-free for just over 25 hours.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I’m the only one who thinks committing to doing all the dailies for a month is way too much of a commitment. Perhaps I will see where I’m at near the end of the month and buy the rest of the way with dilithium.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember how much we warned daily from accolades in the demo?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I guess I’m the only one who thinks committing to doing all the dailies for a month is way too much of a commitment. Perhaps I will see where I’m at near the end of the month and buy the rest of the way with dilithium.

That’s probably true, my friend. The only one I could possibly see being onerous is doing 5 arena battles, and I do one each after warping five of the daily cadet missions. Everything else takes a matter of seconds to do and I log in frequently enough that the time delay between scans, cadet missions, and arena battles is no problem at all.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    @SunshineRiker

100 levels at 200 accolades per level is 20,000 accolades.
    In the demo, a VIP 0 player earned 550 per day from the dailies, plus 75 from login rewards.
    Over 28 days, they earn 17,500 accolades, nowhere near the final reward.

Even a VIP 14 player will not earn enough for the final reward without spending DIL

Will the number off accolades per day earned be changed?
  • As someone who hits the dailies every day, this is gravy.

And since you can unlock the premium mid-campaign, you can just do regular and see where you are probably ending before having to spend anything.