Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Extinction Point (rerun) - 05/02 edit trait correction

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Extinction Point (rerun)
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Doctor Ann Mulhall 5* (New), Scientist Degra 5* (Existing), Laas 4* (Existing), and Stranded Odo 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/02 until Monday 05/06 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Delta Flyer Torres (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/09.

Event Faction: Dominion

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Odo and crew with the “xindi” or “dominion” trait.

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    No Xindi or Dominion bonus :(
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    So Degra will be the 5* in threshold?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather have a repeat faction event after back-to-back galaxy/skirmish events. Underwhelming, especially since I already have Degra immortalized, though I would like to add Delta Flyer Torres (even moreso if the following event is faction/skirmish where I would buy event packs to FF the new 4* crew).
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thrax was event crew but got changed so now it is just Odos instead of all changelings. :'(
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I keep freezing Odo's?
    It seems I am always unfreezing them
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Sweet ... was hoping for this one ... Laas could use a last star and Degra is 2/5 already. :)
  • Options

Yeah ... the original version had these crew give bonus too ... can this be verified? @Shan
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to Delta Flyer Torres. I just hope she is 3 stat.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Thrax will be useful again next week
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debra!!! that will be my FIFTH star for him, and that folks is why you should only ever buy citations up to 4/5 :) thanks as always Shan!!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will „Douglas Papst“ count as Odo variant?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

Yeah ... the original version had these crew give bonus too ... can this be verified? @Shan

Makes no sense that Odo /changeling would be the only small bonus... I imagine @Shan will amend this shortly
  • Options
    Thrax will be event crew then if changelings are bonus crew.

Don't forget this event's Changeling Bashir :) might provide some MED possibilities in pt 1.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to Delta Flyer Torres. I just hope she is 3 stat.

I forget to look for the "next Week's 5*" every time!!!!! Hope I can get her somehow!!!!! To go with my Tom.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Debra!!! that will be my FIFTH star for him, and that folks is why you should only ever buy citations up to 4/5 :) thanks as always Shan!!

l1vdndfes8cp.png

Idk, I have had my 5/5 Degra for a long time helping me in voyages and events and now I can take next week off.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Delta Flyer Torres! Finally!

I know right!?
    I was literally thinking just yesterday how DF Torres is a variant I’d love to see, along with Muse Torres.

And a star to tack on to Degra to boot!? Next week is the first time I’ve been excited about an event in a while.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Good call out about the bonus crew traits, it has been amended to: variants of Odo and crew with the “xindi” or “dominion” trait.

Pabst will count as an Odo variant.

So many frozen crews!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan that’s a relief
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    das411 wrote: »

You made me recheck to make sure I did post Degra!! ;p

KvAR.gif

:)
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thrax will be useful again next week

Not any more.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent.
    Degra was my first 5* crew, and my best sci & tech for a while playing this game. He is still only 1/5 so an extra star for him.
    Stranded Odo is currently 4/4, and I levelled him up to 80 a few weeks ago when it was mentioned this might be the next repeat event.
    Laas is level 1, 2/4, so he will be levelled to 80 by Wednesday.
    I might also take the opportunity to immortalise one of my level one 4/4 Thot Gors, or another xindi/dominion
  • Options
    Aww. Extinction Point holds a special place in my heart as the event we boycotted during DB: Do Better. Now that the rerun has come around, it's actually kind of staggering to see just how much you have. Even though an error was made today, which is human, it was corrected in a very timely manner.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Bonus crew list...

***** Doctor Ann Mulhall (event crew)
    **** Laas (event crew)

Odo
    Jazz Musician Odo
    Umpire Odo
    Zhian'tara Odo

Army Chaplain Odo
    Douglas Pabst
    Trader Odo
    Stranded Odo (event crew)

Constable Odo

Gaia Odo

Investigator Odo

Xindi
    Scientist Degra (event crew)
    Xindi Insectoid Councilor

Commander Dolim
    Gralik Durr
    Jannar

Dominion
    Changeling Founder
    Changeling Martok
    Weyoun Clone 5

Changeling Bashir
    Diseased Changeling Founder
    Dominion Dukat
    First Goran'Agar
    Ikat'ika
    Kilana
    Thot Gor
    Weyoun Clone 4
    Yelgrun

Keevan
    Third Remata'Klan
    Weyoun Clone 6

Aren’t changelings also in the event crew pool for their trait? That wouldn’t add a ton, just Thrax I think. But I’m pretty sure changelings are also a bonus

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Thrax was event crew but got changed so now it is just Odos instead of all changelings. :'(

Oh no I see this. Boooo! I was going to use him as my shared crew.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized Degra already. He's in 3 collections. Doh.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals