Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Extinction Point (rerun) - 05/02 edit trait correction

Comments

• Options
    I've just realised there's no kickstart to this.
    Really disadvantages those of us on the wrong side of the planet.
  • Options
    sagimasagima ✭✭
    I was wondering how a one faction kickstart would work
  • Options
    You can get to about 2500 VP. I think there are about twenty unique missions to open
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typically there's always a kickstart regardless of amount of factions but 1 faction does mix that up quite a bit
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding Delta Flyer Torres and the lack of "jury rigger" trait, this is intended.
    Variants of a specific crew will not always have the same traits. She still has a nice selection of traits without it :)
  • Options
    RocpileRocpile ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    You can get to about 2500 VP. I think there are about twenty unique missions to open
    15 Actually.
    3-3 seat
    9-4 seat
    3-5 seat
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, I managed to get to 2250. But man it was confusing without factions to guide me.
  • Options
    I think you can kickstart around 25 missions to get up to the 1800VP shuttles.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    sagima wrote: »

This works for any number of factions and any number of missions. Plus you don’t have to scroll through 20 open missions to find which ones you need to run at any point.

"open all missions, complete 1 with a time boost, open and complete the same 1 with increasing time boosts until you use 2 4* boosts, complete the rest of the 1 minute ones"

It will end at 13+max missions for total successes or 28 in this case. If you skip the last two 4* boosts and stop after 2 3*/90 min insta completed it is 11+ max missions.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    unbearably laggy in game right now
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Regarding Delta Flyer Torres and the lack of "jury rigger" trait, this is intended.
    Variants of a specific crew will not always have the same traits. She still has a nice selection of traits without it :)
    That's a shame. I guess jury rigger collection will never get finished. :'(
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    unbearably laggy in game right now

Even with 3 factions, the servers aren't this slow. Ugh!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't have any lag issues. Could just be a local issue. (Central US here)
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Anyone having an odd error resulting in a 7.5 hour shuttle?

qh0rm1lcty81.png

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan, any chance you sent a 1.5hr mission with an "overnight" boost? Those add 6hrs to whatever the duration is.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭

Shy Khan, any chance you sent a 1.5hr mission with an "overnight" boost? Those add 6hrs to whatever the duration is.

That must have been it - first time I’ve ever done that since I’ve been playing. Always thought it was annoying that the filter lumps speed boosts and overnight boosts together.

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    I just ran 15 shuttle missions and that gave me only 45 Victory Points. Does that make sense? All were successes.
  • Options
    I had the same that's right
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    sagima wrote: »

This works for any number of factions and any number of missions. Plus you don’t have to scroll through 20 open missions to find which ones you need to run at any point.

"open all missions, complete 1 with a time boost, open and complete the same 1 with increasing time boosts until you use 2 4* boosts, complete the rest of the 1 minute ones"

It will end at 13+max missions for total successes or 28 in this case. If you skip the last two 4* boosts and stop after 2 3*/90 min insta completed it is 11+ max missions.

Thanks for posting. It's very helpful info.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't last long but my Delta Flyer is just ahead of my fleet mom's!!

Screenshot-20190502-172430-Star-Trek.jpg

Let's see what happens in the part of the episode when she sends that alien lady to...ahem, distract me :s
  • Options
    Kind of sneaky, Xindi Prisoner Archer pops up in cryo when you search for xindi but he is not a xindi so gives no bonus whereas all the others that pop up when you search xindi are xindi and give bonus.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Kind of sneaky, Xindi Prisoner Archer pops up in cryo when you search for xindi but he is not a xindi so gives no bonus whereas all the others that pop up when you search xindi are xindi and give bonus.

Dang. Unfroze it and did not realize it. Argh. Back to the freezer he goes!
  • Options
    I"m going to hate this shuttle section. I only have Ann as event crew and nothing else really. (well, I could try maxing out Changling Bashir but I wouldn't have enough time).
  • Options
    Sovinox wrote: »

Yeah I did as well and kept wondering why he was not popping up for shuttles.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

Why doesn’t Xindi Archer have the Xindi trait??? I also unfroze him
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Well, hes a Prisoner of the Xindi, but not really. Watching that episode it was all a ruse. And Archer is not pretending to be a Xindi, he is pretending to have escaped them, and is very much human.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options

It is a mistake in the way DB named him and how he pops up in cryo collection with all the other xindi with the name. Maybe DB can change his name so this does not happen to others in the future.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Flemming wrote: »

Well, hes a Prisoner of the Xindi, but not really. Watching that episode it was all a ruse. And Archer is not pretending to be a Xindi, he is pretending to have escaped them, and is very much human.

Is it any different than Romulan Data having the Romulan trait? All I want is consistency.