Home The Bridge
Options

Next Mega recurring - DIP Primary PLEASE!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I joked in a previous thread that we may see Security Officer Neelix as the Month of Hell mega crew, but he may actually work as a DIP/ENG/SEC (yes, that order)

My first reaction was to think that such a skill set is a little close to Etana Jol, then I remembered the back-to-back pairings of Cornwell/Bashir and Kol/Thrax...anyway, that would be a good Neelix variant and a good mega recurring legendary.

Neelices are few and far between, with only Bread Delivery Cyclist Neelix as a legendary; given his prominence on the show, it’s time for another legendary whether it’s Warship Ops Officer Neelix (ENG/SEC/SCI), Security Officer Neelix from YoH, or Morale Officer Neelix.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Neelixes, More Neelices, more Neelixii. However the plural of Neelix is we need it!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not in a hurry for DIP primary, but if it were Garak with ENG second and SEC third (maybe that episode where Worf is fighting the Jem'Hadar in hand-to-hand combat and Garak rigs the escape) then I could get behind the DIP primary. Not that I need another Prisoner, but I always want more Garak. :)

Man would it be awesome to have some sort of....what would you even call him, Leader of Free Cardassia Garak?? After he takes over from Damar and leads the charge!

I'm totally on board with that variant, but but I'd say he's more of a CMD/SEC/DIP crew. I would prefer to see a DIP/ENG/SEC Garak. And we do need more Garak as much as we need more Neelix. I'm just biased toward Garak. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not in a hurry for DIP primary, but if it were Garak with ENG second and SEC third (maybe that episode where Worf is fighting the Jem'Hadar in hand-to-hand combat and Garak rigs the escape) then I could get behind the DIP primary. Not that I need another Prisoner, but I always want more Garak. :)

Man would it be awesome to have some sort of....what would you even call him, Leader of Free Cardassia Garak?? After he takes over from Damar and leads the charge!

Revolutionary Garak would be fine, but I'd appreciate Left Behind Garak.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    7862o1s4505q.jpg

Thanks to @ByloBand for producing the above chart. It further makes the case for what I proposed: a SCI-MED-ENG mega-event recurring legendary crew:
    I'd much rather have a new mega recurring legendary with Science as the primary skill. SCI-MED-ENG would be ideal. Phlox Au Naturel is the only legendary crew member with this skill combo in this order, and he was only available through packs. So this is a combo almost everyone lacks.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    7862o1s4505q.jpg

Thanks to @ByloBand for producing the above chart. It further makes the case for what I proposed: a SCI-MED-ENG mega-event recurring legendary crew:
    I'd much rather have a new mega recurring legendary with Science as the primary skill. SCI-MED-ENG would be ideal. Phlox Au Naturel is the only legendary crew member with this skill combo in this order, and he was only available through packs. So this is a combo almost everyone lacks.

Well, then, sounds like my idea for Nanoprobe-Infested Phlox is a prime candidate for this job, though I think I originally plotted him out as MED/ENG/SCI instead.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7862o1s4505q.jpg

Well, then, sounds like my idea for Nanoprobe-Infested Phlox is a prime candidate for this job, though I think I originally plotted him out as MED/ENG/SCI instead.

Ooooo that’s a good one!

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7862o1s4505q.jpg

That's a terrific idea, and far more likely than the MED/ENG/SCI via fusing that i've been hoping for:

decker-joins-with-ilia-vger-to-become-a-new-lifeform.jpg
  • Options
    I’m with @Lady Gaghgagh and others; I’ll be happy if we can just get a recurring mega-event crew that ISN’T a Sec or Cmd primary. Oh, and NOT a Klingon either. We’ve had too many of all those in our megas. Personally, I’d be happy to see another Med primary or maybe even a mega-event character with the skill trifecta, Med, Eng, Sci.?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m with @Lady Gaghgagh and others; I’ll be happy if we can just get a recurring mega-event crew that ISN’T a Sec or Cmd primary. Oh, and NOT a Klingon either. We’ve had too many of all those in our megas. Personally, I’d be happy to see another Med primary or maybe even a mega-event character with the skill trifecta, Med, Eng, Sci.?

Someone like a Cheesecake Seven??? :p
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    7862o1s4505q.jpg

My pleasure :)

Actually, this thread just gave me an idea: DB occasionally offers up the Elusive Treasures packs (which BTW are amazing), but maybe once a year they could offer a package for Mega Event Catch Ups for those of us who missed out on earlier Mega Events? Pay $X, get 4 copies of a past Mega Event crew of your choice.