Home The Bridge
Options

Where Are You in the Campaign?

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished today. Not sure who to use the Gold Cite on. The Purple Cite will probably go to Jodmos.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Tactical Neelix is up to 3/5 I did contemplate taking Quinn to 3/5 for the mega but decided against it you get enough bonus crew over the course of the event. Put the purple on jannar as I have no seven or Janeways to work et al to with at the moment and I’m perilously close to the 1000 limit.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought six packs of the Captain Braxton pack and got two Braxtons. Added them to the one I already had and put my citation from the campaign onto him to make him 4/5 as I already have a 5/5 High Roller Sisko. A good day.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought six packs of the Captain Braxton pack and got two Braxtons. Added them to the one I already had and put my citation from the campaign onto him to make him 4/5 as I already have a 5/5 High Roller Sisko. A good day.

Thank you for the assist, I would have certainly missed this.

00njjenrgt8q.jpg
  • Options
    Bylo,I agree.I always do my dailies. Need the extras from the Campaign!!! (says while in withdrawal
    )
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Friday night was real good to me - two pulls of the Trespassers pack yielded one Braxton (which I must admit I DYCed, against usual policy for me) and then using the threshold reward basic ten-pulls yielded a surprise behold with a second star for Obsidian Order Garak.
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »

00njjenrgt8q.jpg

Yeah I almost missed it myself. I was bored and just happened to look into portal and saw it and I was like, "Do I dare? Will I get the gold and escape or will the boulder get me instead?"

52gn35no8nw0.gif

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

00njjenrgt8q.jpg

Yeah I almost missed it myself. I was bored and just happened to look into portal and saw it and I was like, "Do I dare? Will I get the gold and escape or will the boulder get me instead?"

52gn35no8nw0.gif

I use that Indiana Jones scene often when I refer to any quick switch

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

00njjenrgt8q.jpg

52gn35no8nw0.gif

Don't forget about the boulder.

hzcuiiv4tkjm.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

00njjenrgt8q.jpg

52gn35no8nw0.gif

Don't forget about the boulder.

hzcuiiv4tkjm.gif

Oh yes!! Last time I said we did it right and the boulder still came after us!

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, back in business!

5gr4uz5sblbb.jpg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, back in business!

5gr4uz5sblbb.jpg

Bylo’s happy place

• Options
    That 5 day dead zone with no Campaign rewards has become a place of evil stress! I feel you @ByloBand
    I want to become a Dilionaire...