Options

Where Are You in the Campaign?

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Just finished Tier Fifty.

:o

Not having access at home is gigging me bad. I was going to do a second copy of Section 31 Lippy last month, if I got her 4*, and freeze one. Didn't work out, so the 3*/4* copy got purged yesterday i nthe whole "Male Room For Mega Event" Purge.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ....so do we have any guesses yet who the next campaign will be? :#

4*/5* Jett Reno. More Jett!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

If they want to carry the month of hell theme into campaigns (since most of the next one will be during the mega) they could do Annorax (Kremlin Paris is probably too new). Not sure who they’d do for the four star in that case.
  • Options

If they want to carry the month of hell theme into campaigns (since most of the next one will be during the mega) they could do Annorax (Kremlin Paris is probably too new). Not sure who they’d do for the four star in that case.

Maybe the reset Timeline Annorax? As the 4*? Since was in a lot less of the episode{s}?
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, they went with Spock who is one of the most popular characters in all of Star Trek. I'm going to guess that helped their sales. They also used fairly new versions of Spock, which (again, I'm guessing) also would have helped their sales.

I would think the other similar options would be Data, Seven, or Burnham.

For Data they could pair Friar Tuck Data with one of the newer legendary versions -- maybe HMS Pinafore Data, Data V, or Age of Sail Data.

For Seven they could pair Tsunkatse Seven with EV Suit Seven.

For Burnham, they could pair Prospect Michael Burnham with EV Suit Burnham.

Ooooo, I suddenly see another theme that could be fun -- EV Suits! :smiley:
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout Picard with a new Picard from his upcoming series if DB could get ahold of the image.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout Picard with a new Picard from his upcoming series if DB could get ahold of the image.

That's a great idea, I just assume it's still a little ways in the future before they can pull that off.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Data they could pair Friar Tuck Data with one of the newer legendary versions -- maybe HMS Pinafore Data, Data V, or Age of Sail Data.

For Seven they could pair Tsunkatse Seven with EV Suit Seven.

For Burnham, they could pair Prospect Michael Burnham with EV Suit Burnham.
    I'd be down with those selections. I have all those SR's immortalized, but could use extra stars on EV7 and both AoS or V Datas. And I don't have any legendary version of Burnham, so that would be nice to get, as well.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I vote for 4* Mutated Paris, mainly because I want to do the fuse thing & have another Janeway (albeit a very odd-looking one) in my crew. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

I vote for 4* Mutated Paris, mainly because I want to do the fuse thing & have another Janeway (albeit a very odd-looking one) in my crew. 🖖🏻
    Yes lets get mutated paris and the legendary could be lieutenant marseilles.
    u0yy5q7y6m6k.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see them continue with the TOS theme from this month and maybe do a Kirk Campaign (mainly cause I want Admiral Kirk!)
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... with both Spock's now immorted, I had to research who I was going to give the 5* Citation. I also have last Campaigns 5* Cite sitting here, and only a few K away from a 3rd.

Deciding on what to do with a begold is sometimes super frustrating, and Citing crew is infinitely more so. Do I cite 3x3/5s to make 3x4/5s? Do I Cite 1 3/5 to 4/5 and another 2/5 to 4/5? Who do I pick? Who is best for shuttles...for Voyages..?

I finally went to my Collections, and saw that 3 Cites on Beowolf Kim gives me my free Lucille Davenport. Putting those Cites on Kim was going to be a long ways away, but now with "Month of Hell" Mega, Janeways are literally Gold, so why-the-heck-not!

Double win!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Putting those Cites on Kim was going to be a long ways away, but now with "Month of Hell" Mega, Janeways are literally Gold, so why-the-heck-not!

Just remember that Janeway's aren't bonus crew (other than the YoH Janeway mega 5 and Klingon Janeway since she's a survivalist).
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... with both Spock's now immorted, I had to research who I was going to give the 5* Citation. I also have last Campaigns 5* Cite sitting here, and only a few K away from a 3rd.

Deciding on what to do with a begold is sometimes super frustrating, and Citing crew is infinitely more so. Do I cite 3x3/5s to make 3x4/5s? Do I Cite 1 3/5 to 4/5 and another 2/5 to 4/5? Who do I pick? Who is best for shuttles...for Voyages..?

I finally went to my Collections, and saw that 3 Cites on Beowolf Kim gives me my free Lucille Davenport. Putting those Cites on Kim was going to be a long ways away, but now with "Month of Hell" Mega, Janeways are literally Gold, so why-the-heck-not!

Double win!

I used to have similar concerns, which is why I recommend doing a deep audit of your roster, your voyage needs, etc (etc short for whatever else you value like for example main cast, skill combos, or whatever) and create a short list for citations. Remove the doubt, set a plan, and stick to the plan. There is emotional value in knowing you've already done the heavy lifting mentally, and when you get those citations you'll feel confident using them right away to instantly improve your entire situation.

The bottom line is that the citations are a big help in improving your entire game, and IMO they aren't really helping you improve if you are hesitant to use them. So I advocate doing some research, taking some notes, and then move forward with a solid plan :)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Double win!

I used to have similar concerns, which is why I recommend doing a deep audit of your roster, your voyage needs, etc (etc short for whatever else you value like for example main cast, skill combos, or whatever) and create a short list for citations. Remove the doubt, set a plan, and stick to the plan. There is emotional value in knowing you've already done the heavy lifting mentally, and when you get those citations you'll feel confident using them right away to instantly improve your entire situation.

The bottom line is that the citations are a big help in improving your entire game, and IMO they aren't really helping you improve if you are hesitant to use them. So I advocate doing some research, taking some notes, and then move forward with a solid plan :)

A+ advice here. I’ve got a list of crew to cite that will probably take me five years to complete at the current honor drop rate (plus campaign citations, of course). Realistically, there will be new crew added to it and I’ll never reach the bottom of the list...that being said, even before I got so rigorous as to calculate stats and plan years ahead, I would look at glaring crew deficiencies and develop crew accordingly.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarbh wrote: »
    It's three tiers per day to clear them all within the time allowed?

I’m sorry it won’t. The campaign is 28 days and if you do 3 a day that’s only 84 out of 100. If you start doing 4 tiers a day you might make it because you have 12 tiers leeway, 112 out of 100. Good Luck

Worth noting is that the last of the crew rewards are at tier 80, so while you wouldn't get to all of the loot, you'd still end with a 4/4 Fugitive Spock and a 4/5 Captain Spock (provided you bought the premium track).
  • Options

Guesses? No. Wishes? GALORE.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I would be very welcome to the idea of brand new crew as campaign rewards. As for falling a bit short on the campaign, there’s always the dilithium option. Ask yourself if, say 1000 dilithium, is worth a legendary citation. My answer would be ABSOLUTELY
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I would be very welcome to the idea of brand new crew as campaign rewards. As for falling a bit short on the campaign, there’s always the dilithium option. Ask yourself if, say 1000 dilithium, is worth a legendary citation. My answer would be ABSOLUTELY

100% agree!
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I concur with you about the value of a 5* Citation, @Banjo1012. Plus, there's more than 1000 dilithium in the Campaign rewards. Resist spending it elsewhere and that'd carry you the rest of the way.
  • Options
    Given that both Campaigns since the beta test drew from the pool of crew added to the game since then, here's who's in that pool as best I can tell (spoiler'd for length):

5*
    Exclusions: Covert Operative Leland, Captain Spock, Armus, Lucille Davenport, One Zero Zero One, Evolved Janeway, and the crew from the next mega-event.
    I have included the Mega-Event Recurring Legendaries, but noted them since it seems highly unlikely any of them would be selected.
    Queen Guinevere Kira
    Mambo Picard
    Interfaced La Forge
    Niners Worf
    Satin Dress Lily Sloane
    Rain Robinson
    Emperor Philippa Georgiou
    Alternate Future Jadzia Dax
    Merry Men Crusher
    Ahdar Ru'afo (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Amelia Earhart
    Polywater Yar
    Gary Seven
    Reverend Phlox
    Alternate Future T'Pol
    Changeling Martok
    Professor Sato
    EV Suit Burnham
    Elizabeth Dehner
    Astrosciences Sulu
    Age of Sail Data
    Maid Marian
    Tyler, Son of None
    The Prophet
    EV Suit Seven
    Tucker On-The-Ropes
    Mugato
    Tuxedo Nog
    Minuet (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Gloria
    Data V
    Phlox, Au Naturel
    Musketeer Picard
    Fennim
    Captain Silva La Forge
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data
    Commodore Robert April
    Weyoun Clone 5
    Joseph Sisko
    Prince Bashir
    Survivalist Kirk
    Layna
    Mirror Sulu
    Mountaineer Spock
    Away Team Michael Burnham
    Sergey and Helena Rozhenko
    Etana Jol (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Sphere-Builder Presage
    Humbled Archer
    Boothby Replicant
    High Roller Sisko
    Juliana Tainer
    Warship EMA
    Governor Worf
    Assimilated Hawk
    Lonzak
    Five of Twelve
    Dahar Master Koloth
    Seven in Silver
    Captain Braxton
    Stranded Quark
    Chancellor L'Rell
    Irina
    Kol of House Kor (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Bridge Officer Number One
    Away Team Number One
    Mirror Stamets
    Navigator Stamets
    Christopher Pike
    Conflicted Sisko
    Bartender Tuvok
    Mirror Ellen Landry
    Dr. Katherine Pulaski
    Human Torres
    Captain Harry Kim
    Usurper Lorca
    Tourist Trip
    UFP President Ra-ghoratreii
    Krenim Guest Paris
    Natima Lang
    Thrax (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Rura Penthe Commandant
    Diversion Yates
    Gladiator Spock
    White Rabbit
    Conditioned La Forge
    Doctor Ann Mulhall
    Fury Kes
    Delta Flyer Torres
    Imprinted Archer
    Decoy Kira
    Chef Riker
    Saboteur Garak
    Vargas
    Science Officer Spock
    Ishara Yar
    Resilient Tuvok
    Merry Men Troi

4*
    Exclusions: Section 31 Philippa Georgiou; Fugitive Spock; Dr. Leonard McCoy; Ensign Picard; crew announced for the upcoming mega-event)
    Smuggler Kasidy Yates
    Tourist Reed
    Breen Disguise Dukat
    Herbert Rossoff
    Festive Lwaxana Troi
    Diseased Changeling Founder
    Admiral Ross
    Yelgrun
    Ikat'ika
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard
    Mirror Keiko
    Army Chaplain Odo
    Commander Donatra
    Pugilist Q
    Lady Beverly
    Tarquin
    Commander Barclay
    Wedding Quark
    Michael Sullivan
    Lt Commander Airiam
    Penk
    Douglas Pabst
    Disguised Chakotay
    Vice Admiral Dougherty
    Admiral Owen Paris
    Demora Sulu
    K'mtar
    B-4
    Assimilated Troi
    Incognito Kirk
    Lieutenant Chekov
    Lewis Zimmerman
    Siranna
    One Zero
    Zero One
    Vosk
    Test Pilot Archer
    Evil Kirk
    Prison Break Lorca
    Captive Bashir
    Tholian Prisoner
    Buck Bokai
    Taresian Kim
    Keyla Detmer
    Grathon Tolar
    Desert T'Pol
  • Options
    I should make the 3rd * on Fugitive Spock. Got three Tiers to go.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    3loqgdmphb8x.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kootjoc2wazp.png

Donezo
  • Options
    Given that both Campaigns since the beta test drew from the pool of crew added to the game since then, here's who's in that pool as best I can tell (spoiler'd for length):

5*
    Exclusions: Covert Operative Leland, Captain Spock, Armus, Lucille Davenport, One Zero Zero One, Evolved Janeway, and the crew from the next mega-event.
    I have included the Mega-Event Recurring Legendaries, but noted them since it seems highly unlikely any of them would be selected.
    Queen Guinevere Kira
    Mambo Picard
    Interfaced La Forge
    Niners Worf
    Satin Dress Lily Sloane
    Rain Robinson
    Emperor Philippa Georgiou
    Alternate Future Jadzia Dax
    Merry Men Crusher
    Ahdar Ru'afo (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Amelia Earhart
    Polywater Yar
    Gary Seven
    Reverend Phlox
    Alternate Future T'Pol
    Changeling Martok
    Professor Sato
    EV Suit Burnham
    Elizabeth Dehner
    Astrosciences Sulu
    Age of Sail Data
    Maid Marian
    Tyler, Son of None
    The Prophet
    EV Suit Seven
    Tucker On-The-Ropes
    Mugato
    Tuxedo Nog
    Minuet (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Gloria
    Data V
    Phlox, Au Naturel
    Musketeer Picard
    Fennim
    Captain Silva La Forge
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data
    Commodore Robert April
    Weyoun Clone 5
    Joseph Sisko
    Prince Bashir
    Survivalist Kirk
    Layna
    Mirror Sulu
    Mountaineer Spock
    Away Team Michael Burnham
    Sergey and Helena Rozhenko
    Etana Jol (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Sphere-Builder Presage
    Humbled Archer
    Boothby Replicant
    High Roller Sisko
    Juliana Tainer
    Warship EMA
    Governor Worf
    Assimilated Hawk
    Lonzak
    Five of Twelve
    Dahar Master Koloth
    Seven in Silver
    Captain Braxton
    Stranded Quark
    Chancellor L'Rell
    Irina
    Kol of House Kor (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Bridge Officer Number One
    Away Team Number One
    Mirror Stamets
    Navigator Stamets
    Christopher Pike
    Conflicted Sisko
    Bartender Tuvok
    Mirror Ellen Landry
    Dr. Katherine Pulaski
    Human Torres
    Captain Harry Kim
    Usurper Lorca
    Tourist Trip
    UFP President Ra-ghoratreii
    Krenim Guest Paris
    Natima Lang
    Thrax (Mega-Event Recurring Legendary)
    Rura Penthe Commandant
    Diversion Yates
    Gladiator Spock
    White Rabbit
    Conditioned La Forge
    Doctor Ann Mulhall
    Fury Kes
    Delta Flyer Torres
    Imprinted Archer
    Decoy Kira
    Chef Riker
    Saboteur Garak
    Vargas
    Science Officer Spock
    Ishara Yar
    Resilient Tuvok
    Merry Men Troi

4*
    Exclusions: Section 31 Philippa Georgiou; Fugitive Spock; Dr. Leonard McCoy; Ensign Picard; crew announced for the upcoming mega-event)
    Smuggler Kasidy Yates
    Tourist Reed
    Breen Disguise Dukat
    Herbert Rossoff
    Festive Lwaxana Troi
    Diseased Changeling Founder
    Admiral Ross
    Yelgrun
    Ikat'ika
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard
    Mirror Keiko
    Army Chaplain Odo
    Commander Donatra
    Pugilist Q
    Lady Beverly
    Tarquin
    Commander Barclay
    Wedding Quark
    Michael Sullivan
    Lt Commander Airiam
    Penk
    Douglas Pabst
    Disguised Chakotay
    Vice Admiral Dougherty
    Admiral Owen Paris
    Demora Sulu
    K'mtar
    B-4
    Assimilated Troi
    Incognito Kirk
    Lieutenant Chekov
    Lewis Zimmerman
    Siranna
    One Zero
    Zero One
    Vosk
    Test Pilot Archer
    Evil Kirk
    Prison Break Lorca
    Captive Bashir
    Tholian Prisoner
    Buck Bokai
    Taresian Kim
    Keyla Detmer
    Grathon Tolar
    Desert T'Pol

Ha ha. They went instead with Admiral Picard (added 05-24-2017) and Mirror Jean-Luc Picard (added 12-07-2017). All that copying and pasting for nothin'.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this torture isn't a violation of the Geneva Convention...

cy9itu8bxqa8.png
    xwfywgq43k4t.png

...it should be!
  • Options

Guesses? No. Wishes? GALORE.

Narrator: Mirror Jean-Luc Picard and Admiral Picard were not one of those wishes.
  • Options

cy9itu8bxqa8.png
    xwfywgq43k4t.png

...it should be!

You got this. I believe in you, Bylo.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

cy9itu8bxqa8.png
    xwfywgq43k4t.png

...it should be!

You got this. I believe in you, Bylo.

Thank you friend :)