Home The Bridge
Options

Where Are You in the Campaign?

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Curious what tier folks are at and the prospects you have of completing before time runs out

Comments

• Options
    46 for me, fairly comfortable finish with a couple of days to spare I guess.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    49.5 should finish with no problems.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    51.5 no problems finishing.
  • Options
    ImoklesImokles ✭✭✭
    Tier 51.5, will definitely finish.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the end of today I'll be at tier 49.5. Most days I can clear requirements with daily mission allotments and various ad-warps (ie: no chrons).
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    26.5. Not really trying to finish them all.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I will unlock tier 49 when I get the courage and remember to fight arena mode not skirmish mode.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just cleared tier 51 with my final daily mission.

In other news, I cleaned out my inventory from 921 items down to 833. It’s been a while and I hope to not have to do it more frequently.
  • Options
    51 here. should reach end with no problem.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    47, 49 when I do my Arena battles.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    48, exactly where I should be doing the dailies. Should pick up a bit of speed next month when I start getting double VIP for some of the daily rewards. Should complete with four days to spare, unless I take a day off.
  • Options
    I am sitting at 50 and will be 51.5 by the end of the day.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I am at 49 and have done everything. Wondering how people are higher. It must have to do with vip but I am not quite sure how the vip adds to it or where it does.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    You get double campaign points from daily rewards if you have sufficient VIP level to get them
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    49 right now, should be 50 or 51 by end of day
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    51.5 no problems finishing.

Same
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get double campaign points from daily rewards if you have sufficient VIP level to get them

What is standard point amount?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

What is standard point amount?

The standard daily reward points are 100 accolades. When VIP is high enough for specific days you get 2X accolades so 200 (and 2x whatever the days reward item is).
  • Options
    51.5 here, which looks like max at this point in the campaign
  • Options
    On tier 48. Been doing my dailies consistently.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 4 accounts are at: 51,5 / 49,5 / 49,5 / 48 🙈
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I love the campaign so far. It's like an advent calendar...except I can't skip ahead and eat all the chocolates.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the campaign so far. It's like an advent calendar...except I can't skip ahead and eat all the chocolates.

Well, actually, you can. Dilithium. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Don't tell me these things :D
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't tell me these things :D

Ha! It is tempting. I’m on tier 83 cuz I got a DIP/SEC voyage and I wanted Leland at 5/5 before I started so I bought my way to his immortalization

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll reach 51.5 by end of today’s dailies
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 50, 51 when I complete todays tasks; but I was mindless one night and forgot to do my last cadet and arena taks, so I am behind by 200 accolades.

I could buy them, but I am in no danger of not finishing.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭