Home The Bridge
Options

Where Are You in the Campaign?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed a change with the premium equipment crates? Last campaign, I always received multiple items, most of the time one 4*+ item (and a 5* pretty often, tbh), plus several others of lesser rarity. My tier 8 and 18 boxes only yielded one 3* item. I have lots of unequipped 4 and 5* slots, so that can’t be it.

I wanna say the equipment crates have levels of rarity that increase as you climb the tiers

• Options
    Very possible that I just misremember the early days. I’ll keep a close eye on it, the crates were a huge benefit during the first one, for someone who still has crew to equip.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sooooo behind :s

If I can't catch up, I might pass on the premium track. I'd like Captain Spock, but my real goal is that citation.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I'm sooooo behind :s

If I can't catch up, I might pass on the premium track. I'd like Captain Spock, but my real goal is that citation.

Gotta get to 100 for that. It’s not so bad when you use dilithium in small increments. Use just enough to get you caught up now. Then a little more if you fall behind again. That way it’s way less of a shock than using like 10,000 dilithium at a time

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm once again on pace to finish with like 5 days to spare.

Man, those 5 days are BLEAK!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on tier 26 right now. I gotta believe I’m ahead of the pace
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m on tier 26 right now. I gotta believe I’m ahead of the pace

Same.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 25 and a half. I am vip 12 though and am not getting the vip 13 double bonus on daily.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am here....

x422g38znvyu.png
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I am here....

x422g38znvyu.png

You're one step beyond me. I'm at Tier 29.
  • Options
    I got distracted and didn't do my last ship battle and fell back one tier and because of that, I am only on tier 29.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    So close, I can almost TASTE the fun!

3h997vx5nv49.png
  • Options
    I am curious about something. My husband and I both play this game. We each started the current campaign on the same day at the same time. Both have gone through our dailies and claimed our rewards religiously every day. Yet, he is at tier 77 and I am only near 75. How does that happen if we are doing the exact same thing? Does VIP status have anything to do with it? He is VIP 14 and I am VIP 13.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I am curious about something. My husband and I both play this game. We each started the current campaign on the same day at the same time. Both have gone through our dailies and claimed our rewards religiously every day. Yet, he is at tier 77 and I am only near 75. How does that happen if we are doing the exact same thing? Does VIP status have anything to do with it? He is VIP 14 and I am VIP 13.
    Yes the vip is the difference. Go to daily missions then go to daily reward and click preview. You will see a month worth of items and some have numbers by them. You get a bonus 100 points every day that has a number up to your vip lvl. So vip 13 gets 100 extra points every number day except 14. 1-13 you get extra 100 points but not 14. As the 14 number days are at the end of the month that we just had he got ahead of you. I am vip12 and at lvl74. You are both ahead of me and you both will finish with ample time to spare.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight is double Spock immortalization night!

2olgrxvw5x0r.png
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    l9qorzuqjn9p.png
    45r7484m8jpd.png
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that makes unique immortal number 450

r645c9f5361h.png
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    l9qorzuqjn9p.png
    45r7484m8jpd.png

I was so pumped to immortalize these two. Terrific campaign this month.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a tier behind and will immortalize my Spocks tomorrow. Very excited to hit that milestone with both of them.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just collected a Premium Portal Pull:

Begold for second Star on Leo......

rty04s3amd0e.jpg

Did not even notice the Cassie Pop Up when I clicked did "PRINT SCREEN"....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    It's three tiers per day to clear them all within the time allowed?
  • Options
    Tarbh wrote: »

I’m sorry it won’t. The campaign is 28 days and if you do 3 a day that’s only 84 out of 100. If you start doing 4 tiers a day you might make it because you have 12 tiers leeway, 112 out of 100. Good Luck
  • Options
    4 a day is what you want and what can be achieved doing all dailies.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    l9qorzuqjn9p.png
    45r7484m8jpd.png

I was on the same path this month. You beat me to the post! Immortals #461 & #462
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

I’m sorry it won’t. The campaign is 28 days and if you do 3 a day that’s only 84 out of 100. If you start doing 4 tiers a day you might make it because you have 12 tiers leeway, 112 out of 100. Good Luck

At VIP14 you should do 21.5 levels every 5 days by completing all the daily tasks.
    5x 21.5 = 107.5 with 3 days to spare which would give a further 13 levels. So in 28 days it is possible to get 120.5 levels in 28 days at VIP14.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow I'll he clearing tier 80 and in about 6 days I'll finish tier 100. I am averaging 4 tiers a day. Sometimes clearing 5 due to left over achievement points from the previous day.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished Tier Fifty.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished Tier Fifty.

:o
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....so do we have any guesses yet who the next campaign will be? :#