Home The Bridge
Options

Where Are You in the Campaign?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps DB could add some tiers beyond 100, with honor as the rewards? Even a token amount (100 per tier?) would be awesome

Or let what you get now carry over to the next one

• Options
    Cpt JRCpt JR ✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Perhaps DB could add some tiers beyond 100, with honor as the rewards? Even a token amount (100 per tier?) would be awesome

Yeh token amounts of merits and honour would be really good. The equipment packs would be nice too. Though from a £/$ point of view for DB it'd make sense to just do it for the premium track. As that might encourage a few more people to buy the track.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    They could let you bank the extra and open an accolade store. Sell cites and legendaries.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

This would be a great idea. It would give players who finished early something to do for a few days with regards to the campaign.
  • Options

It's an interesting idea but it would give some players too much of a head start. If we could continually carry over accolades, after 5 campaigns some players would be able to collect the whole 6th campaign on the first day. I think the bonus token honour would still keep the player base doing dailies and keep the campaign start even for everyone.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Finished Saturday!
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt JR wrote: »

Yeh token amounts of merits and honour would be really good. The equipment packs would be nice too. Though from a £/$ point of view for DB it'd make sense to just do it for the premium track. As that might encourage a few more people to buy the track.

I meant the accolades carry over so you start the next campaign with some that were gained during the last one when it was completed.

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    TL;DR (sorry, not sorry)
    Did the question come up if the next campaign will begin immediately after this one ends? If so, will it?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    TL;DR (sorry, not sorry)
    Did the question come up if the next campaign will begin immediately after this one ends? If so, will it?

I found the answer in the original announcement. It will indeed start right after this one ends.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be cool to have some honor you can win after you finish the one campaign and before next one starts. I doubt DB would do that though. Once those honor things are in game then it is a campaign achievement and people who are vip 0 would not be able to get them because they are not getting the vip bonus days. They would then get quite angry and discouraged feeling that they had missed out on things.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Just finished today. Bought the premium right after.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Where am I in the campaign? I've completed day 1 of the new one!

Oh you jokester you!! Way to keep the thread alive for another month though!

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just collected 12500 credits from normal tier 1.

Apart from the campaign crew, all the rewards are the same in this one was the last.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    My current position in the new campaign: I have reached the point where my moderate-to-severe impulse control issues and subsequent need for the instant gratification rush that usually accompanies it are starting to make me anxious!
  • Options
    Where am I in the campaign? I've completed day 1 of the new one!

Oh you jokester you!! Way to keep the thread alive for another month though!

I think this thread may stay around for while, at least for a few cycles, until the novelty wears off.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    My current position in the new campaign: I have reached the point where my moderate-to-severe impulse control issues and subsequent need for the instant gratification rush that usually accompanies it are starting to make me anxious!

I gave you a couple of awesomes just because you are a team guy.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to go full out and clear the campaign without using dilithium out of curiosity to see how it affects my event hoarding. And I like the one persons idea of not claiming until the end so I’m going to do that too, unless an event comes up I want to go for. I’ll claim them for the resources then
  • Options
    I decided to go full out and clear the campaign without using dilithium out of curiosity to see how it affects my event hoarding. And I like the one persons idea of not claiming until the end so I’m going to do that too, unless an event comes up I want to go for. I’ll claim them for the resources then

That would be admirable to hold off until the end to collect. I however, am like a kid in a candy store. I need my daily fix of game rewards. 🤗
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just say, THANK YOU DB. Campaigns were a GREAT addition. I get legitimately excited every day to open up the rewards of both tracks.

First off, purchasing the premium track is a no-brainer, it's arguably the best deal they've ever had.

Meanwhile, even for those who don't purchase it, the idea of getting a recent 4/4 crew member out of it within 4 weeks is VERY good, especially compared to the monthly super-rare in the login reward table.

This addition was a much needed shot in the arm to this game, and I'm very thankful to have it.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    A bonus of some kind for finishing the tiers in 25 days would be interesting (without needing the extra time). Granted, the campaigns are nice in and of themselves...just a thought.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just say, THANK YOU DB. Campaigns were a GREAT addition. I get legitimately excited every day to open up the rewards of both tracks.

First off, purchasing the premium track is a no-brainer, it's arguably the best deal they've ever had.

Meanwhile, even for those who don't purchase it, the idea of getting a recent 4/4 crew member out of it within 4 weeks is VERY good, especially compared to the monthly super-rare in the login reward table.

This addition was a much needed shot in the arm to this game, and I'm very thankful to have it.

I totally agree. It’s great for us and them so it’s a win-win all around
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even with an upcoming Spock event? If that Spock event ends up being faction I would think you would want all the Spocks you can get. But maybe you have a plethora.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Even with an upcoming Spock event? If that Spock event ends up being faction I would think you would want all the Spocks you can get. But maybe you have a plethora.

I do have Captain Spock immortal already but I’ll be cool with two. Waiting to see who the 5* reward is for the event. If it’s a good one I may be tempted but if not I won’t mind waiting

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so do we like campaigns more or less than the $10 monthly card idea some of us were kicking around a loooooooooooong time ago? :)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    so do we like campaigns more or less than the $10 monthly card idea some of us were kicking around a loooooooooooong time ago? :)

More, obvs.
  • Options
    I really like the campaigns. They have turned out like I thought they would. Good amounts of extra resources in steady doses. Not too difficult to keep up with and there's plenty of wiggle room to catch up. I only wish they would offer some voyage tokens as well. The sheer amount of shuttle token is too generous (almost have 30 right now) and is way more than I can use at the moment.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed a change with the premium equipment crates? Last campaign, I always received multiple items, most of the time one 4*+ item (and a 5* pretty often, tbh), plus several others of lesser rarity. My tier 8 and 18 boxes only yielded one 3* item. I have lots of unequipped 4 and 5* slots, so that can’t be it.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed a change with the premium equipment crates? Last campaign, I always received multiple items, most of the time one 4*+ item (and a 5* pretty often, tbh), plus several others of lesser rarity. My tier 8 and 18 boxes only yielded one 3* item. I have lots of unequipped 4 and 5* slots, so that can’t be it.

Let’s see how it develops as the campaign goes on. My recollection of the last one was that they started off with only 1-2 items at the start and then the level 70-100 ramped up to 4-5 items.

Never really said anything then as it could have just been random, but it sounds like a pattern now.