Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Crimson Spark - 06/06 - ME part 1- bonus correction

Comments

• Options
    $$$ Janeway. Wallet voting 😁
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be reduced price packs with older crew that are survivalists like in last mega event?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    There will be similar packs like what was done during the last Mega Event.

Does that include the discounted mega wrap-up packs?
  • Options
    I was only hoping that Janeway wouldn't be the ranked reward of the Skirmish event, but this is sooooo much better! :smiley:
  • Options
    Any chance you can tell us who is gonna be in the discount packs ahead of time so I can plan my dilithium spending accordingly? :#
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance you can tell us who is gonna be in the discount packs ahead of time so I can plan my dilithium spending accordingly? :#

i have Bearded Survivalist O'Brien at 3/4, should i hold off on citing him? blink once for yes and twice for yes, yes! :)
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Urgh just got 4* Janeway out the freezer before checking the thread again. Oh well...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Urgh just got 4* Janeway out the freezer before checking the thread again. Oh well...

I thawed out three Janeways...that’ll teach me to be hopeful about including variants of the recurring legendary next time.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you guys are all jazzed about the reoccurring legend;) and I concur,

But tactical Neelix? whats that from lol. Sound like an oxymoron;)
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    DeanWins wrote: »

Year of Hell presumably

a3ii7q20bxy1.jpg
  • Options

Year of Hell presumably

a3ii7q20bxy1.jpg
    Yep definitely. A year of hell in which every person was needed for war. Neelix is made a security officer instead of his usual morale officer.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭

Year of Hell presumably

a3ii7q20bxy1.jpg
    Yep definitely. A year of hell in which every person was needed for war. Neelix is made a security officer instead of his usual morale officer.

Oh yah thats right, I forgot that he was made security, thank for clearing it up.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

There will be similar packs like what was done during the last Mega Event.

Does that include the discounted mega wrap-up packs?

Yes.
    And will they cost 390 dilithium again? o:)
  • Options
    DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I was looking at the list of crew with the survivalist trait and I noticed that G.I. Chakotay has it, but Field Medic Paris does not. But they are both from the same episode of Voyager when the Hirogen take over and make them actors in a holodeck reenactment of WW2. Shouldn't they both have Survivalist?

Edit: It would actually solve the MED seat problem. Field Medic Paris is in the current event, so everyone would gain a MED primary crew before the event starts. It would also make G.I. Chakotay and F.M. Paris more accurate to each other.
  • Options
    DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭
    DimeDrl wrote: »
    I was looking at the list of crew with the survivalist trait and I noticed that G.I. Chakotay has it, but Field Medic Paris dies not. But they are both from the same episode of Voyager when the Hirogen take over and make them actors in a hilodeck reenactment of WW2. Shouldn't they both have Survivalist?

There’s no logic in the traits assigned to characters, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. That way lies madness.

True, but giving F.M. Paris Survivalist since G.I. Chakotay has it would provide a MED character for the Faction event.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that many crew who could be called survivalists are pegged as desperate instead.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only event character that I’m aware of that has med is Vedek Bareil.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    The only event character that I’m aware of that has med is Vedek Bareil.

For bonus crew Sulan, Stranded Quark & Vedek Bareil Antos all have MED. As to whether their MED would be useful...
  • Options
    Thanks, didn’t have those two.
  • Options
    Current threshold:
    fd5psv4zsi0w.jpg
    As far as I can see above and below me, people are at a virtual tie.
    I have no idea where top 1500 is right now, but I have 555 super rares and 19K chronitons and I guarentee I'll be there.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current threshold:
    fd5psv4zsi0w.jpg
    I have no idea where top 1500 is right now, but I have 555 super rares and 19K chronitons and I guarentee I'll be there.

Cool, although this is in the wrong thread, this thread is for next week's event
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Current threshold:
    fd5psv4zsi0w.jpg

Cool, although this is in the wrong thread, this thread is for next week's event

Oops.
  • Options
    Don’t worry, the thread will reset itself after the end of the mega.
  • Options
    Will Resilient Tuvok get the survivalist trait so he can be used the rest of the month? Krenim Guest Paris had Prisoner, and he was the first of the last mega.
  • Options
    I doubt it, I’m going to worry about Survivalists instead of unfreezing just a few Tuvoks.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current threshold:
    4re32ee82d2n.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet