Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Scarlet Resonance - 06/27 - ME part 4

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frederick La Rouque (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 07/04.
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 1010 (145-341), DIP 1271 (222-481)
    Traits: Human, Gambler, Scoundrel, Linguist, Civilian

Aarg, two legendaries this week and both have only two skills. I am hoping that Shan will say there was a mistake and give them both their third skill.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Rouque's art looks good but...not? I dunno, there's something off about it that I can't seem to pin down. Could be just me, though.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big fat meh for La Rouque. If next week's event is a rerun, I may just be threshold and out.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    furyd wrote: »
    Captain Q wrote: »
    That's not Robert! That's Adam Rodrigues, after a few too many burgers!!!

I was going to say Michael Pena, but yeah, more Rodrigues!

Luis recounting an Away Mission would be the bomb......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh that Chakotay looks so weird! It's the shape of his head, it reminds me of this:
    8cv7fgdodvkn.png

Chakotay's chin is so big, he needs a funhouse mirror to shave...............
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    And of course La Rouque only has two skills. I was thinking that might be the case since last week. He's only screen for a minute (if that) so it makes sense
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course La Rouque only has two skills. I was thinking that might be the case since last week. He's only screen for a minute (if that) so it makes sense

Still, he seems like the type of dude who’d have a derringer hidden up his sleeve. Or in his cane!

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Why is La Roque holding the ophidian-shaped walking stick? I don't recall him holding that in the episode. Are DB getting him mixed up with the alien gentleman?

Happy to be proven wrong ☺
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    La Rouque's art looks good but...not? I dunno, there's something off about it that I can't seem to pin down. Could be just me, though.

For one, I don't recall him ever holding the cane. The hair style makes it look like he have elven (vulcan) ears. His suit is missing the black collar. I don't think we ever saw him standing, so I can't speak to his lower half. The nearly knee high riding boots seem off though.

fku825x7wnwb.jpg
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Why is La Roque holding the ophidian-shaped walking stick? I don't recall him holding that in the episode. Are DB getting him mixed up with the alien gentleman.

Happy to be proven wrong ☺

No you're right. I watched his episode 2 days ago. He only sits at the poker table, no scenes with the staff. Of course, he also has no scenes standing so they had to make something up
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭

I don't get why he's holding the cane the Ophidians used in the episode.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »

Teaser for next week? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anybody else not get transmissions or chronitons?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    SteveJ301 wrote: »

EXACTLY my first thought too!! He never crossed paths with the Ophidians in those episodes, and certainly never held their cane. Heck, he was never even seen standing at any time. WTF?!

Not to mention, his artwork looks like a hairy, overgrown goblin from Harry Potter.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anybody else not get transmissions or chronitons?

Was wondering why the message was empty myself

• Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved the look on his face at the poker table from the picture you guys posted, but the stance and angle in this game art makes him look really cartoony to me and not very much like the actor. Oh well, should be an unusually easy legend for those who want him.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get a new in-game mail with transmissions later on.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Shakespearean troupe leader Mr. Pikkerd next week?

Still waiting for Victorian Picard!

the event really fizzled. Though I will give it high marks for a nice Janeway - that alone makes it one of the best megas.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    I think the card looks like Ian McShane's character from Deadwood. The nickname for the card should be: Deadwood Dukat. I have other, better ideas for nicknames but the words would be censored. :D

*Snip*Sucker!
  • Options
    I appreciate Frederick's right facing stance for bridge crew theme opportunity. But short of that, yes, he and chakotay both look too cartoonish. Not the standard of artwork that we usually see here. And i agree strongly! Why? Is he holding the ophidian cane? Are we mixing timelines originals with actual characters now? Would have been much better to see samuel clemmens with the cane and his quote to picard of “this thing put me down in the middle of market street”. Unfortunate start to our requested times arrow crew and collection.
  • Options
    It's possible they're planning on writing him in as one of the aliens in that episode. They have him holding the cane which he didn't have in the episode so maybe he'll count as a Timelines Original.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible they're planning on writing him in as one of the aliens in that episode. They have him holding the cane which he didn't have in the episode so maybe he'll count as a Timelines Original.

Possible. But if that’s the case, why not give him a tertiary skill of SCI, ENG or SEC?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Possible. But if that’s the case, why not give him a tertiary skill of SCI, ENG or SEC?
    It is a shame no third skill, otherwise he would be quite good.
    Let’s fly!