Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Big Sting (rerun) - 07/04

Comments

• Options
    I’m liking Kirk ‘s stats. Really good base SEC
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk is now the #17 Voyager, third highest base SEC and best combined SEC in the game.

Well played DB, well played.
  • Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    interesting in that Wrathful Kirk has Tertiary ENG making him a SEC primary CMD Secondary and Tertiary ENG i figured he would have been SCI but not gonna complain i just hope he has the quote
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    SEC/COM/ENG

Human, Federation, Starfleet, Inspiring, Desperate, Marksman, Explorer.

And, Dix is the Threshold. 18,000 for me to FF him.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrathful Kirk’s stats are a welcome surprise. The art is a little confusing without the communicator but I’ll take it, especially with the ship ability title.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrathful Kirk’s stats are a welcome surprise. The art is a little confusing without the communicator but I’ll take it, especially with the ship ability title.

The ship ability title killed me. I pray to the DB gods that they include the sound bite.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

The ship ability title killed me. I pray to the DB gods that they include the sound bite.

With the Ship Skill title, the soundbite is a moral imperative, now!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Swing and a miss on that Kirk art. There's something off about it, and not just the fact that he doesn't appear to be holding a communicator and is instead just screaming into the abyss like a lunatic.

Agree, the hand is in the completely wrong spot and is in a fist like he's gonna punch you out rather than holding the communicator... what in the world is wrong with the person that designed this one
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is not quite right here...

tclgkylyw55h.jpg

(I know I know, restart and will probably be fixed, but that just gave me a laugh)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    q02oqiohffza.png

Something is wrong with the price of the pack.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    hk4xv024jwmk.jpg

So I guess press it 10 times to get the guaranteed event crew? :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I wish.
  • Options
    q02oqiohffza.png

Something is wrong with the price of the pack.

72 for a Single Pull is normal. 650 for the Ten Pull......

rrhq6nf7a6k9.jpg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Marksman, Explorer, and Inspired are rare traits. Wrathful Kirk looks good.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Not too concerned, wasn’t going to buy it anyway.
  • Options
    Some slight improvement.q6st05wo8mz4.png
  • Options
    Okay. Just realized it is a good thing I only need 18,000 Points. No Cadets tomorrow, to get more Boosts. I got 15 3*, which should be more than enough to get me through Friday in the time I have. And I have one Ten Pull Standard Boost to use Friday for my Daily Mission Portal Pulls.
  • Options
    Okay. Just realized it is a good thing I only need 18,000 Points. No Cadets tomorrow, to get more Boosts. I got 15 3*, which should be more than enough to get me through Friday in the time I have. And I have one Ten Pull Standard Boost to use Friday for my Daily Mission Portal Pulls.

Maybe send out 9 hour shuttles with the last group?
  • Options

Maybe send out 9 hour shuttles with the last group?

I always do. I got Doublers. If I get one more 3* Speed Up, I can do four sets of four 1.5 hour Shuttles, then the overnights. I should be okay.
  • Options
    Well ladies and gentlemen. Looks like we need to prepare for all out madness at the top 1500. Buckle up!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as we're stretching for reasons to make Wrathful Kirk a 3-skill card... how about ENG, since he was dealing with the Genesis creation, arguably both a scientific and engineering achievement. And since they were in the Genesis cave, and specifically in the part that the Starfleet engineers spent months carving out... CMD/SEC/ENG

Oooh, I never get these things right, so just this once... Woot! B)

Now the bigger challenge - getting him. As rightly noted by others, we're awash in boosts and crew.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted in engineering but has anybody else getting problems with the x2 ads today
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Yes.

Either doesn't play the ad. Or plays the add and doesn't give the reward.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I’ll be charging headfirst into this one. Not sure I’ll pull it off but all of my bonii crew are out and my reducers are primed. We’ll see what happens. I’ve been sitting on all this crap to make a go at a faction event so what the heck.

I’ve got 136 rare or higher reducers and 46 doublers.

Crew (immo unless otherwise noted):
    Gun Show Picard
    Admiral Picard
    Romulan Picard 2/5 100
    Enterprise E Picard 1/5 100
    Dixon Hill 3/4 100
    Mambo Picard 1/5 100
    Ensign Picard 1/4 100(I’m considering using citations on him I’ve never gotten his voyage dilemma since)
    Romulan Kirk
    Incognito Kirk
    Evil Kirk
    Admiral Kirk 1/5 100
    Rura Penthe Kirk 1/5 100
    Mirror Kirk 1/5 100
    Cardassian Kira
    Niners Kira
    Anastasia Komananov
    Disguised Kira 3/5 100
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted in engineering but has anybody else getting problems with the x2 ads today

yes, I had to run an ad 3x once this morning to get a reward. First time video did not play, second time video played (google nest) but did not give a reward, third attempt I got a different game advertisement and finally got the reward.

This is worrying on a Thursday before a faction event, please stop releasing new ads on the worst possible day of the week. Pretty sure this happened before and I made the same comment.
  • Options
    I doubt dB has anything to do with what ads are released and especially when.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, I had to run an ad 3x once this morning to get a reward. First time video did not play, second time video played (google nest) but did not give a reward, third attempt I got a different game advertisement and finally got the reward.

This is worrying on a Thursday before a faction event, please stop releasing new ads on the worst possible day of the week. Pretty sure this happened before and I made the same comment.

Yes, it is very worrying this was the one faction event I was looking forward to (for a long time) and now it's starting to be one I am dreading. It's been patchy all throughout the day so far I have resorted to pulling the app before running a new ad reward but even that has been hit and miss.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    No boost package? First time to my knowlegde that this isn't available with a Faction event.
  • Options
    Yeah wondering where the boost packs are
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the Marketing/Sales department took the day off to celebrate the 🇺🇸 holiday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust