Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Barren Heat - 07/11

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Sisko might do well as an arena changer for the captain division. What do you think?
  • Got Kirk on first pull 😊
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Got charged 1300 for 1 event pack, also triggered DYC for Kirk even though I didn't get Kirk.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got charged 1300 for 1 event pack, also triggered DYC for Kirk even though I didn't get Kirk.

See my post in your Thread about this. Since Shan could 1984 so much info the other day, when people were reporting problems with a special pack, they should be able to confirm what you should have.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 5 pulls, no Kirk. Guess I’m going to have to cite mine.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    We're getting a new three star! DIP & MED

And he is a Diplomat, so one step closer to "New Life and New Civilizations"

I will be 17/25 after I level him. 21/25 after I level my FF 4*, so just another 4 crew to get stars on after that.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owosekun's stats are great!
    Let’s fly!
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    We're getting a new three star! DIP & MED

And he is a Diplomat, so one step closer to "New Life and New Civilizations"

I will be 17/25 after I level him. 21/25 after I level my FF 4*, so just another 4 crew to get stars on after that.

Both the 3* and 4* Siskos are in the Diplomat and Inspiring collections. Very nice for those that need them.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Had enough dil for three pulls to get a Jodmos...ended with Wesley, Wesley, and Wrathful Kirk. I might try one more on Tuesday but if I don’t FF Jodmos, another star on Kirk is a quite acceptable second prize.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pull, one Jodmos. No complaints here!
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Got a Kirk on first pull. Worked just fine for me. 😀
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wesley-Wesley-hope fading... Kirk.

Stopping there before I have to airlock another Wesley. I'll cite Jodmos and count my blessings.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    First pull Kirk, second pull Jodmos (with Wesley along for the ride). Ideal result.
    First pull Kirk, second pull Jodmos (with Wesley along for the ride). Ideal result.

And you then ran away from the poker table with your winnings.
    Let’s fly!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jodomos is great with the Voyage traits!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    Jodomos is great with the Voyage traits!

Yeah, Klingon Sisko is pretty baller.
  • Is Sisko the first to get a second 3* card?
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did 3 packs - Kirk, Wesley (200 honor), Kirk, plus a bonus 4* behold for 200 honor. No Jodmos, but I can't complain about improving Kirk from 1/5 to 3/5.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did 3 packs as well.

1st pack: got Kirk, 2nd star so happy there

2nd pack: Jodmos (yay!) and then a surprise begold, took 2nd star for Maquis Tuvok (other options were FO Riker or Emotion Chip Data)

3rd pack: Wesley of course, a cold bucket or RNG in the face after the first two packs, and a behold where I took the 2nd star for Kurak, other two were frozen.

All in all, good DIL expenditure.
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    Did 3 packs as well.

1st pack: got Kirk, 2nd star so happy there

2nd pack: Jodmos (yay!) and then a surprise begold, took 2nd star for Maquis Tuvok (other options were FO Riker or Emotion Chip Data)

3rd pack: Wesley of course, a cold bucket or RNG in the face after the first two packs, and a behold where I took the 2nd star for Kurak, other two were frozen.

All in all, good DIL expenditure.

So jelly, I do not even have one Maquis Tuvok. Congrats.
    Let’s fly!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four pulls here, but no Jodmos. Not complaining though as even though I got two Wesley's the other two packs dropped Kirk and on also dropped a 3rd star for my Curzon Odo.
    Is Sisko the first to get a second 3* card?

I believe you are correct, yes.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I decided to open another event pack after getting dil from Episode 10, and now I wish I hadn't sent Wrathful Kirk out on that Voyage.

GRvqHZn.png
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium from the new mission allowed two extra pulls, Kirk now immortalized and my best security.
  • Nice as getting another 3* is, I'd rather they had instead taken the opportunity to give us the other two stars for Commanding Officer Sisko. He's still sitting at 1/3 FE in my inventory...
    Nice as getting another 3* is, I'd rather they had instead taken the opportunity to give us the other two stars for Commanding Officer Sisko. He's still sitting at 1/3 FE in my inventory...

I would have thought that we’d have other achievements by now that award the remaining two stars for him. Something like “donate resources to a starbase room” or “create a forum account”...whatever they are, they should be targeted towards players in their first days so they can have an opportunity to immortalize someone who would be very helpful in the early game.

As it is now, a lot of people are just eating a -1 to their available crew slots or have had to pony up 9,000 honor to be rid of him.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice as getting another 3* is, I'd rather they had instead taken the opportunity to give us the other two stars for Commanding Officer Sisko. He's still sitting at 1/3 FE in my inventory...

I would have thought that we’d have other achievements by now that award the remaining two stars for him. Something like “donate resources to a starbase room” or “create a forum account”...whatever they are, they should be targeted towards players in their first days so they can have an opportunity to immortalize someone who would be very helpful in the early game.

As it is now, a lot of people are just eating a -1 to their available crew slots or have had to pony up 9,000 honor to be rid of him.

Or Citing him, as I did. At least 3* Citations are a lot cheaper than 5* ones......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Or having him sit as an unclaimed collection waiting for another way to FF him.

This. Exactly this. Annoying when we get rewards that are not practical to accept, so we end up with permanent notifications waiting for something to do with them.