Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Barren Heat - 07/11

12346»

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question about this event: who are the jackals who have been trying to take advantage of the skirmish to usurp the natural order of things on the Admiral Arena division?! Over the last 2+ days I've had to re-establish my spot in the top 700 like 18 times!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    The real question about this event: who are the jackals who have been trying to take advantage of the skirmish to usurp the natural order of things on the Admiral Arena division?! Over the last 2+ days I've had to re-establish my spot in the top 700 like 18 times!

Yeah, that seems to happen every Skirmish. And a little more with campaigns running.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I was checking out the leaderboard today and could not help but laugh. Shout out to whoever named themself "Kranky Kirk."

1nbo7022sdm5.png

And honorable mention to "Horta hears a who."

That's our @Automaton_2000 , right?

It most certainly is, Mr. Big Book himself!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was checking out the leaderboard today and could not help but laugh. Shout out to whoever named themself "Kranky Kirk."

1nbo7022sdm5.png

And honorable mention to "Horta hears a who."

That's our @Automaton_2000 , right?

It most certainly is, Mr. Big Book himself!

Well, @[10F] NewtonianBalls gave him a good run, but it looks like @Automaton_2000 pulled away last night. Good luck to both of them in the final stretch, but I'm still rooting for my fleet mate to win. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best ever finish!

3d4hd8uoxp3n.jpg

Congrats! Now ice those hands!
    Let’s fly!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended 366, but I was kind of burnt out by Sunday afternoon. So I coasted to the finish while trying to inflate my collection of holoemitters.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best ever finish!

3d4hd8uoxp3n.jpg

Good work!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best ever finish!
    3d4hd8uoxp3n.jpg

I saw you up there, Bylo. Worried for you in the morning when you started drifting down from 71st. Glad to see you were able to hold on!