Home The Bridge

August 2019 Mega - Thoughts? Hopes? Dreams?

124»

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any guesses at the bonus crew for a Q mega? I can't imagine it being limited to Q crew. We can come up with a whole bunch of possible related crew, but none of them have a consistent trait to use. So unless DB adds a trait for the mega, I feel like we're going to get Q theme with an unrelated trait as bonus.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're looking for the Continuum. I was thinking Investigators.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Desperate" would be nice. I have a ton of those.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're looking for the Continuum. I was thinking Investigators.
    I thought the Q left the Contiuum before E10 towards an unknown location? Maybe they fled to the Mirror Universe. Are there even Mirror Qs? Or are Qs so outta space that every universe is the same to them? Cannot remember.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    I just checked. I have a whole lot of explorers unfrozen and several more frozen. I only have a few to level, too. Explorer gets my vote.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Any guesses at the bonus crew for a Q mega? I can't imagine it being limited to Q crew. We can come up with a whole bunch of possible related crew, but none of them have a consistent trait to use. So unless DB adds a trait for the mega, I feel like we're going to get Q theme with an unrelated trait as bonus.

how about everyone with the letter Q so all of those Quarks that come up in a vault search for Q can get used too? :)
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I wonder if they will line up the campaign for august with the mega.

For 5*, Judge Q and Sheriff of Nottingham Q spring to mind. No to Mariachi Q as he was a freebie already.
    For 4*, Marshall of France Q and Human Q would be possibilities. No to Pugilist Q (Monthly reward) and Captain Q (been in 2 events recently)
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    I wonder if they will line up the campaign for august with the mega.

For 5*, Judge Q and Sheriff of Nottingham Q spring to mind. No to Mariachi Q as he was a freebie already.
    For 4*, Marshall of France Q and Human Q would be possibilities. No to Pugilist Q (Monthly reward) and Captain Q (been in 2 events recently)

Given that the mega will be halfway over by time the next Campaign begins, I don't know that it would be all that helpful. I'd personally be perfectly content with Mariachi Q; I'd rather a Campaign 5* be one I have at 1/5 than not at all, and I'm not all that picky which one it is. But I'm not all that interested, so if it is, it is, and if it ain't, it ain't.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not count on all Q's giving bonus.
    Let’s fly!

For that matter, we don't know it will be a Q mega. That is a deduction.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

For that matter, we don't know it will be a Q mega. That is a deduction.

Precisely. I think it likely Q will play a part in the storyline but how much he will play in actual event crew is anyone's guess.
    Let’s fly!