Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Quinn (Episode 10 is Live!)

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
Could we possibly be getting a new Honor Hall character? Gauntlet?

He's some combination of CMD, DIP and SEC.

dy8ab0avn3hb.png

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Could we possibly be getting a new Honor Hall character? Gauntlet?

He's some combination of CMD, DIP and SEC.

dy8ab0avn3hb.png

But, it is Wednesday. New Crew is Tuesday. :)

I think it might be one or the other of the options you mention. Honor Hall or Gauntlet.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Quinn the guy from the "Horror Movie" episode? Worms in peoples' necks?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing it’s not the Quinn who was stuck in the transporter limbo from Enterprise
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m guessing it’s not the Quinn who was stuck in the transporter limbo from Enterprise

That would be an odd choice...let’s get Emory Erickson first. He’d be a good SCI/ENG/SEC crew and, I’d say, a fine choice for a gauntlet bridge between The Caretaker and everyone else for ENG.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems like a rather odd release. most likely, an accidental release.

if it is an honor hall replacement, why?? Doesn't seem like a high profile, easily recognizable character
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    I notice that the EMH is gone from the Honour Hall.....
  • Options
    seems like a rather odd release. most likely, an accidental release.

if it is an honor hall replacement, why?? Doesn't seem like a high profile, easily recognizable character

I’d say a Q who wants to die is unique enough to at least merit consideration for the honor hall. Perhaps SCI/DIP/COM or SCI/DIP/ENG, with proficiencies comparable to Gary Seven but slightly weaker base skills.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quinn from the Q continuum; wanted to commit suicide.

This is correct, the blacked out image even shows him doing that little finger waive thing he did instead of snapping his fingers.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly related to this?

vlhgmxpu9s9f.png
    🖖🏻

Looks like you were right! Episode 10 is live: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14166/episode-10-is-live#latest
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he will be a reward for completing?
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    WaldoMag wrote: »

He is a rare reward for the last Epic away mission.

hv3hdriqcz7c.png
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

he's the reward for completing Part 6 on Epic (7 parts in total)
    There's also schematics for Pike's enterprise

Anyone know his final stats?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Dingbat1 wrote: »

he's the reward for completing Part 6 on Epic (7 parts in total)
    There's also schematics for Pike's enterprise

Anyone know his final stats?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14167/new-crew-quinn-5-as-part-of-episode-10#latest

FE/FF level 100 CMD 513 (91-197), DIP 1288 (202-405), SEC 1055 (115-240)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 288 (91-197), DIP 936 (202-405), SEC 627 (115-240)

a7qt47ah3x26.png

Traits: Q, Writer, Prisoner, Desperate, Explorer
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's the new #15 Voyager. Pretty damned good for a free reward.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the double rewards will work on getting him twice.

That was my first question as well!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUINN IS COMING! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HIM!!! Wait, he is com-dip-sec combo? Never mind.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    Quinn is the reward for the locked Dip node.

Chancellor L'rell at 1 star cleared it.

Double your rewards DOES work.

Two of him for the Doubler? That is nice.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

AWESOME!
  • Options

Two of him for the Doubler? That is nice.

Crapsicles...I wish I had thought of that before powering ahead on a replay to get the final star. Oh well, I don’t exactly need more DIP/SEC for the foreseeable future.

All in all, Episode 10 was very well done. Good banter with Q, challenging rare rewards (I got more mileage out of Leonardo than anyone else on my crew), and a partial resolution to some of the story questions left behind by Episode 6. I can’t wait to see how the drop rate calculations work out for all of the new missions...
  • Options
    Bugged already. Tried to do the first Mission, got through the Dialog, then nothing happens.......
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s times like this that I wish there was a new item in the Voyage Supplies category:

Instant Recall token.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged already. Tried to do the first Mission, got through the Dialog, then nothing happens.......

Since so far this seems to be exclusive for you and works fine for others (like some of the other problems you encountered lately) it could well be your library PC again.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice continuation of the temporal anomaly storyline DB. Since it will also be continued in the next mega somehow it feels a little like "endgame" could be close. If than hopefully only for the story, not for STT itself...
  • Options

Since so far this seems to be exclusive for you and works fine for others (like some of the other problems you encountered lately) it could well be your library PC again.

Definitely. Because surely "There is no problem at our end." Refreshed and it finally opened. I did all three of the first Mission, the Space battle, and finished the regular run on Mission two, with my Voyage and my Shuttles out with my good Crew.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice continuation of the temporal anomaly storyline DB. Since it will also be continued in the next mega somehow it feels a little like "endgame" could be close. If than hopefully only for the story, not for STT itself...

I was thinking the exact same thing. This has "series finale" written all over it.
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    And hoping Quinn will be the recurring legendary as well. Will be a nice touch