Options

Q Mega Announced!

[10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
Amanda Rodgers!! With puppies!!
Creepy Data Q!
Roger Dorn!
Mrs. Q!

Looks like someone paid attention to the most wanted thread.

n53bxk7avt2q.jpeg

Edit: i forgot the picture. Bloody hell I’m not starting threads anymore.

Comments

• Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping God Q (or Psychopomp Q?) will be the recurring legendary.
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    I want that riker! I want that Data Q! I sure hope God Q is the recurring. Looks sweet!
  • Options
    Assuming none of those are new 1*, 2*, or 3* cards, that would appear to be all 9 new characters!
  • Options
    The artwork is uniformly great, as are the choices. I want them all.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a trait change to "Q Continuum" - excellent!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    AMANDA!!!!! In the words of Wayne Campbell, “oh yes! She will be mine!!” But they didn’t say who the recurring was. Guessing it’s All White and Everything Q since he’s front and center?

All White Q is center stage. Might be the Recurring.

Well, technically Vash is centered. But she is the Ranked 5* this week, to be in the first Event ......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great mega event, packed with crew we'd all be interested in winning.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, that's a good looking group of cards. Should be a really fun Mega.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need all of these cards......all of them.
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Really good assortment. And at least some will be Threshold 4*s, unless some of them are 3* Ranked or 2* Threshold.

Vash we know is 5*. Amanda would not surprise me as 5*. Data Q likely 5*? Mrs. Q maybe also? With Whitey as Recurring? That is four, plus a Recurring.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we'll finally get a Q that doesn't **tsk tsk**
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, they got them all! Good on ya, DB!
  • Options
    Excited for all of them except Riker Q. It is just Riker looking at his hand. I do not think he even steps over the back of a chair once after he gets his Q powers so how powerful could he be? Boy was Picard a petty jerk in that episode not allowing Riker to keep his cool powers and forcing him to be human again. He may as well have sent him to the teleporter to Un-Tuvix him. Plus all of Riker's friends turned down his gifts. I would be like later haters and go off with Q.

The week with Riker Q could have a new 3* and 2*. Growed Up Weasely {3*} and Worf's Snuggle Bunny {2*}.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Vash will be the only non-Continuum card in the bunch. But she's a surely a scoundrel. Should be a pretty great theme for a mega event.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure have a LOT of Q's and scoundrels to choose from to unfreeze... close to 20 frozen 4* crew, not even counting a couple duplicates... yikes!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Really good assortment. And at least some will be Threshold 4*s, unless some of them are 3* Ranked or 2* Threshold.

Vash we know is 5*. Amanda would not surprise me as 5*. Data Q likely 5*? Mrs. Q maybe also? With Whitey as Recurring? That is four, plus a Recurring.

I would bet on the 5 in the middle being legendary and the four on the outside to be SR's.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there goes all my money...
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

I would bet on the 5 in the middle being legendary and the four on the outside to be SR's.

I was thinking the 5 on the right would be legendary, while the four on the left would be the SR.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puppies finally....not Archers dog yet, but its a start. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I’m drawing a blank, who’s the creepy lookin gal on whitey Q’s left

Edit: can’t tell right from left sometimes, in all fairness I just woke up :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m drawing a blank, who’s the creepy lookin gal on whitey Q’s left ?

The new Vash silly......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭

That is Amanda Rogers.
  • Options

The new Vash silly......

I also haven’t logged on this morning yet 0.0
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

The new Vash silly......

I also haven’t logged on this morning yet 0.0

Tsk Tsk :tongue:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clone wrote: »

That is Amanda Rogers.

Left, not right. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Never Mind. I read "Guy", and identified Q2.......
  • Options

His left? The Q played by Corbin Bernsen. {referred simply as "Q2", and appeared in "Deja Q".}

Corbin is a "gal"?