Who knew he would be the father of Jessica Jones
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    N.I.D. Q

wbkrii97gt28.jpg
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t forget he was in Star Trek Continues.
  • Options
    [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    N.I.D. Q

wbkrii97gt28.jpg

That isn't N.I.D. Q. That image comes from Prometheus where by that point he is Goa'uld Q.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Super excited about this mega, think this was a great choice by DB, well and all the players who have suggested it for like ever;)

I really want Amanda bad, loved her character.

And female Q, did they ever give her a name in the episode?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    N.I.D. Q

wbkrii97gt28.jpg

That isn't N.I.D. Q. That image comes from Prometheus where by that point he is Goa'uld Q.

A valid point. Nevertheless, a Stargate Q would be the most awesome crew ever.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As has already been said, great job keeping it tight thematically. Lots of goofy characters I want to acquire and a trait that features more fun and outrageous crew that I can enjoy using. Just branch out from the CMD/DIP/SEC focus of entities who should obviously have SCI and it'll be a home run.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it weird that I want that Data Q...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Only if you think it's weird that I also want that Data Q.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    N.I.D. Q

wbkrii97gt28.jpg

Not from the beggining, when he get on board the Prometheus and steal the ship he is still human. He's infested by the Goa'uld (and killed) at the end of the episode. But a Goa'uld Q also would be great xD
  • Options
    Data Q would expand his event usefulness quite a bit, having both Q Continuum and Data variants. Love these card choices. On top of cheesecake seven, I feel really spoiled for great cards lately.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a pre-compiled list of the possible crew and fusion levels that can unlock Quinn I can give to my fleet?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    One minor thing about mega events that I really appreciate is getting the event-type list up to 4-5 weeks in advance. I wish each weekly event announcement, both on the forums and via in-game messages, included a rolling 4-week schedule. That bit of foresight is invaluable for planning resources and also for determining how much effort to put into each event/week.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a pre-compiled list of the possible crew and fusion levels that can unlock Quinn I can give to my fleet?

The last non ship battle in episode 10 on epic lvl. Be sure to use double reward ad on the Quinn episode when you get him as a reward to bring him to 2/5. You can also use double rewards on the lvls with dilithium and ship schematics. Just have to wait an hour between doible reward ads.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

Only if you think it's weird that I also want that Data Q.

Look, if @[10F] Captain Idol wants Data Q, that's not weird. If @robownage wants Data Q, that's not weird.

BUT YOU CAN'T BOTH WANT DATA Q BECAUSE THAT'S WEIRD.

What if Data Q is into that?
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭

The last non ship battle in episode 10 on epic lvl. Be sure to use double reward ad on the Quinn episode when you get him as a reward to bring him to 2/5. You can also use double rewards on the lvls with dilithium and ship schematics. Just have to wait an hour between doible reward ads.

I have him already (and did double up, as well as a DYC offer to 3/5), but most of my fleet does not have nearly the roster I do. I had my choice of a dozen crew that could do it, I used 5/5 Pahwraith Dukat, but a lot of folks are struggling to clear the hurdle. I could not find any four star crew that looked like they could crit for Quinn, so figured I’d ask here incase I missed someone. The best I see is Zahl Ambassador, and I think at max prof roll with all my bonuses, he is still a few points shy. The general consensus in the fleet is just citing Cornwell or Surak since most players have at least one of those, but many casual players don’t normally have 50-200K honor just laying around, either. I was hoping to find a magic bullet crew to help them out. If only more people had Chancellor L’Rell.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super excited for this, I have been hoping for the extended Q family for a long time!
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    On a selfish note, I really hope Human Q is one of the 4*s during the mega. Hes been at 3/4 for the longest time for me :p

Otherwise this mega looks great! Its covering alot of bases when it comes to Q continuum :) Really looking forward to it!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

I have him already (and did double up, as well as a DYC offer to 3/5), but most of my fleet does not have nearly the roster I do. I had my choice of a dozen crew that could do it, I used 5/5 Pahwraith Dukat, but a lot of folks are struggling to clear the hurdle. I could not find any four star crew that looked like they could crit for Quinn, so figured I’d ask here incase I missed someone. The best I see is Zahl Ambassador, and I think at max prof roll with all my bonuses, he is still a few points shy. The general consensus in the fleet is just citing Cornwell or Surak since most players have at least one of those, but many casual players don’t normally have 50-200K honor just laying around, either. I was hoping to find a magic bullet crew to help them out. If only more people had Chancellor L’Rell.
    I did it with Sarek (4* FFFE) as he is both a Diplomat and a Cultural Figure. Did not need a second try afair.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Sarek?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Which Sarek?
    I linked him in my post.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Flemming wrote: »
    Off-Duty Q
    lqnhwwlo2lr7.jpg

Great idea for a 2*. Or 2 2*s. Off Duty Q one week, Off Duty Vash the next.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭

I did it with Sarek (4* FFFE) as he is both a Diplomat and a Cultural Figure. Did not need a second try afair.

I used Disco Sarek as well.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?