Home The Bridge
Options

Q Mega Announced!

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Don’t you suppose if Quinn were the mega recurring people who used citations on him would be all pitchforks and torches?

But we haven't sharpened torches or lit pitchforks since yesterday!!!!!

{Cheesecake Seven}

And when was the last time before that? Like a whole week ago over some butter.

You butter believe it!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    Lol they're gonna make a mint off players. I'm going for threshold only. Cheers!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI for anyone who wants to binge all of the Q episodes, there are (only!) these:
    TNG: (8)
    "Encounter at Farpoint" (Season 1)
    "Hide and Q"
    "Q Who" (Season 2)
    "Deja Q" (Season 3)
    "Qpid" (Season 4)
    "True Q" (Season 6)
    "Tapestry"
    "All Good Things..." (Season 7)
    DS9: (1)
    "Q-Less" (Season 1)
    VOY: (3)
    "Death Wish" (Season 2)
    "The Q and the Grey" (Season 3)
    "Q2" (Season 7)
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I love and must have them all. Been asking for amanda and lady Q for a long time. But i am not too interested in 2 new versions of original Q (data Q) vs. could have been Q civil war Janeway.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Don’t you suppose if Quinn were the mega recurring people who used citations on him would be all pitchforks and torches?

{Cheesecake Seven}

The Butter issue will remain a sore spot until they address the part where some people received more Kirks than others.
  • Options
    Wow this is great. Where was this officially announced?
  • Options
    Must have all the Q!!! Man, I just hope they’re all stat-ed well and appropriately. Even with all these awesome upcomings, there’s still more I want to see as well. Union Officer Q for example. Really, REALLY happy about Riker Q, Junior, and Amanda though!
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clone wrote: »

{Cheesecake Seven}

The Butter issue will remain a sore spot until they address the part where some people received more Kirks than others.

I think the upcoming mega is promising. And they gave us Cheesecake Seven finally. They've bought themselves 28 days until I come back and start calling for Stranded Jett Reno. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tis nice the Faction events are at the end of the mega. Gives more time to thaw any good scoundrels/Q. And more use for the earned bonus crews.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    Tis nice the Faction events are at the end of the mega. Gives more time to thaw any good scoundrels/Q. And more use for the earned bonus crews.

This was my initial thought as well. Makes it easier to go from a hybrid to a galaxy to a skirmish when you know they will all pay off.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Thanks to the bucket list thread, I had to write down my current goals . . . and I realized one of my planned crew to cite is also a scoundrel -- Saboteur Garak. Moves him up the priority chain.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the bucket list thread, I had to right down my current goals . . . and I realized one of my planned crew to cite is also a scoundrel -- Saboteur Garak. Moves him up the priority chain.

Glad I could help!

• Options
    I was looking at who to cite. Then realized that I really should wait until after the next campaign is announced.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very, very excited for this mega.

I'm also very, very disappointed we didn't get a Q pun as the name of the mega.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm very, very excited for this mega.

I'm also very, very disappointed we didn't get a Q pun as the name of the mega.

"Mind your Ps and Qs"
    "Front of the Queue"
    "The Missed Cue"
    "Cueing the Eight Ball"
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Amanda Rogers case “that’s my Q”
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Q the Desperate Times"
  • Options
    Aunt Kathie Janeway as a 3*.

Auntie Kathy!!

“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be the single best looking Mega-Event crew to date, honestly.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    As we're getting QBall (yay), I'm hoping that Itchy will be one of the existing characters for whatever event he shows up in - firstly because it would tie in with Voyager to have the two of them together, and secondly (and selfishly) because my Itchy is currently at 3*
  • Options
    SteveJ301 wrote: »
    As we're getting QBall (yay), I'm hoping that Itchy will be one of the existing characters for whatever event he shows up in.

I'm torn on that. On one hand, it seems natural. On the other hand, it's already been done. If DB does something else, I won't be mad. Even if it's Wesley.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    How about Discord Q

4lko2c15drhb.jpg
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    That lineup has "best mega yet" potential... Just need an expedition! :D
  • Options
    How about Discord Q

4lko2c15drhb.jpg

Someone had to go there.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Discord Q

4lko2c15drhb.jpg

I had forgotten about that. A few years back my girls were watching TV in the other room and I heard his distinctive voice and went I to see. Sure enough, that fits Q to a T.