Options

Q Mega Announced!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a pre-compiled list of the possible crew and fusion levels that can unlock Quinn I can give to my fleet?

The last non ship battle in episode 10 on epic lvl. Be sure to use double reward ad on the Quinn episode when you get him as a reward to bring him to 2/5. You can also use double rewards on the lvls with dilithium and ship schematics. Just have to wait an hour between doible reward ads.

I have him already (and did double up, as well as a DYC offer to 3/5), but most of my fleet does not have nearly the roster I do. I had my choice of a dozen crew that could do it, I used 5/5 Pahwraith Dukat, but a lot of folks are struggling to clear the hurdle. I could not find any four star crew that looked like they could crit for Quinn, so figured I’d ask here incase I missed someone. The best I see is Zahl Ambassador, and I think at max prof roll with all my bonuses, he is still a few points shy. The general consensus in the fleet is just citing Cornwell or Surak since most players have at least one of those, but many casual players don’t normally have 50-200K honor just laying around, either. I was hoping to find a magic bullet crew to help them out. If only more people had Chancellor L’Rell.
    I did it with Sarek (4* FFFE) as he is both a Diplomat and a Cultural Figure. Did not need a second try afair.

My Fleet says thank you!
  • Options
    Does anyone have a pre-compiled list of the possible crew and fusion levels that can unlock Quinn I can give to my fleet?

I can't remember who I used, it was either Ambassador Sarek (TNG version) or Admiral Ross. Both of them have both Diplomat and Cultural Figure traits.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't remember who I used, it was either Ambassador Sarek (TNG version) or Admiral Ross. Both of them have both Diplomat and Cultural Figure traits.

Someone in my fleet said that Jodmos cleared the node for them.

On a separate note, I wonder if that will be Data Q or Android Q. Will it count as a Data for events, or will it just be Q with the Android trait?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    On a selfish note, I really hope Human Q is one of the 4*s during the mega. Hes been at 3/4 for the longest time for me :p

I had him drop for me on a voyage about a week ago, and I kept him just in case there was a way to duplicate him in the mega. I already have him FF, but he's one of the few Q cards with strong base stats (at least up to this point), so it seemed to be worth the gamble. We'll see, though I'm less hopeful now that the crew line-up was announced.
  • Options
    FYI for anyone who wants to binge all of the Q episodes, there are (only!) these:
    TNG: (8)
    "Encounter at Farpoint" (Season 1)
    "Hide and Q"
    "Q Who" (Season 2)
    "Deja Q" (Season 3)
    "Qpid" (Season 4)
    "True Q" (Season 6)
    "Tapestry"
    "All Good Things..." (Season 7)
    DS9: (1)
    "Q-Less" (Season 1)
    VOY: (3)
    "Death Wish" (Season 2)
    "The Q and the Grey" (Season 3)
    "Q2" (Season 7)

That's it?! O.o I mean, I knew he wasn't bridge crew obviously, but it seems like he was a bigger deal than 12 episodes. Quality over quantity I guess - goes to show how much he really stood out.

You mean like kicking off the show after 20 years? :) Kind of a big deal, imo.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Yeah, fair enough :smile: I mean, he definitely played a big part in the overall story/ies, but I thought he had a lot more screen time than that.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, fair enough :smile: I mean, he definitely played a big part in the overall story/ies, but I thought he had a lot more screen time than that.

He was also on the Star Trek episode of The Weakest Link

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI for anyone who wants to binge all of the Q episodes, there are (only!) these:
    TNG: (8)
    "Encounter at Farpoint" (Season 1)
    "Hide and Q"
    "Q Who" (Season 2)
    "Deja Q" (Season 3)
    "Qpid" (Season 4)
    "True Q" (Season 6)
    "Tapestry"
    "All Good Things..." (Season 7)
    DS9: (1)
    "Q-Less" (Season 1)
    VOY: (3)
    "Death Wish" (Season 2)
    "The Q and the Grey" (Season 3)
    "Q2" (Season 7)

I'm in the middle of this marathon right now; just want to point out that "Q-Less" is between "True Q" and "Tapestry" in strict chronolgical order.
  • Options
    Female Q, Q Jr, and Civil War Q have not been announced yet. Going with the left/right pattern which has held up so far, Female Q should be the reward for the faction event. My guess is that Civil War Q will be the SR during the faction event and Q Jr will wrap things up with Female Q at the end of the mega event.

But... I've been wrong before. In this very thread. :D We'll have to wait and see how things play out.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Or another opportunity for a mash up character: Lady Q + Civil War Q = Q Jr.

Though, I personally would think Q Jr (Teenage version) would only warrant Purple/4* status
    I want to become a Dilionaire...