Home The Bridge
Options

Q Mega Announced!

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m drawing a blank, who’s the creepy lookin gal on whitey Q’s left ?

His left? The Q played by Corbin Bernsen. {referred simply as "Q2", and appeared in "Deja Q".}

Corbin is a "gal"?

See Edit. I misread "guy" instead of "gal". Maybe because Q2 is "creepier" than Amanda......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

His left? The Q played by Corbin Bernsen. {referred simply as "Q2", and appeared in "Deja Q".}

Corbin is a "gal"?

See Edit. I misread "guy" instead of "gal". Maybe because Q2 is "creepier" than Amanda......

LOL! :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Vash will be the only non-Continuum card in the bunch. But she's a surely a scoundrel. Should be a pretty great theme for a mega event.

There will probably be other crew as well in the mega, DB does not usually show them all in the announcement. I hope the Q are not all Cmd-Dip-Sec variants. I am hoping for awesomeness in Data Q.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    6ayzcpqnb0ot.jpg
    Needs to be a character in this

Will spend dil for that!!!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Looks like Vash will be the only non-Continuum card in the bunch. But she's a surely a scoundrel. Should be a pretty great theme for a mega event.

There will probably be other crew as well in the mega, DB does not usually show them all in the announcement. I hope the Q are not all Cmd-Dip-Sec variants. I am hoping for awesomeness in Data Q.

As said, unless some are new 3* for the Ranked, or 2* for the Threshold, the nine would be the 4 5*s for the Ranked, the 4 4* for the Threshold, and the 5* Recurring.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Clone wrote: »

That is Amanda Rogers.

Left, not right. :D

Sorry, when they said "on ... Q's left", I interpreted it as Q's left not our left.
  • Options

That is Amanda Rogers.

Left, not right. :D

Sorry, when he said "on ... Q's left", I interpreted it as Q's left not our left.

That was my bad!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    AMANDA!!!!!

With dog bonus even. You must be one happy camper now. And will be even more so if her stats are nice as well...

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they are all named Q, it is not so simple as left and right.
  • Options
    Since they are all named Q, it is not so simple as left and right.

"Whitey Q" is the guy in the middle in, uh, white.......

"Q as God"......

jl9bkxijp84j.jpg
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Boy, that's a good looking group of cards. Should be a really fun Mega.

Really good assortment. And at least some will be Threshold 4*s, unless some of them are 3* Ranked or 2* Threshold.

Vash we know is 5*. Amanda would not surprise me as 5*. Data Q likely 5*? Mrs. Q maybe also? With Whitey as Recurring? That is four, plus a Recurring.

I would bet on the 5 in the middle being legendary and the four on the outside to be SR's.

Then we'd have two new Legendary (John de Lancie) Qs in the same mega?

I think Qata will be super-rare (only on-screen for a few seconds), as will the Opposing General, Corbin Bernsen, and Mrs Q.

Qball had a whole episode, as did RiQer (and we just got a super-rare Riker last month), and Amanda, too. So those + Vash will be the weekly Legendaries, plus Tapestry Q as the recurring, I think, based on screen time and TapQ being out front in the artwork.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    6ayzcpqnb0ot.jpg
    Needs to be a character in this

I kindly disagree. No. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another interesting thing to note is that between the developments in Episode 10 and a follow-up Q mega, the developers have a unique opportunity to take the game's storyline in a totally new direction, should they choose to. It could potentially open up new avenues to explore in terms of in-game features, events, etc...
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Another interesting thing to note is that between the developments in Episode 10 and a follow-up Q mega, the developers have a unique opportunity to take the game's storyline in a totally new direction, should they choose to. It could potentially open up new avenues to explore in terms of in-game features, events, etc...

Including the Recurring possibly being the Q added in Episode Ten. But, I doubt that, since the image shows nine new Crew. {Five 5* and 4 4* would be a Mega.}
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

Really good assortment. And at least some will be Threshold 4*s, unless some of them are 3* Ranked or 2* Threshold.

Vash we know is 5*. Amanda would not surprise me as 5*. Data Q likely 5*? Mrs. Q maybe also? With Whitey as Recurring? That is four, plus a Recurring.

I would bet on the 5 in the middle being legendary and the four on the outside to be SR's.

I think Qata will be super-rare (only on-screen for a few seconds), as will the Opposing General, Corbin Bernsen, and Mrs Q.

Qball had a whole episode, as did RiQer (and we just got a super-rare Riker last month), and Amanda, too. So those + Vash will be the weekly Legendaries, plus Tapestry Q as the recurring, I think, based on screen time and TapQ being out front in the artwork.

I've seen DB disregard screen time before, but you make solid arguments. There's just something about the art that makes me think it will be middle vs outside. It could also be front vs back. Or no indication based on art or placement.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I've seen DB disregard screen time before, but you make solid arguments. There's just something about the art that makes me think it will be middle vs outside. It could also be front vs back. Or no indication based on art or placement.

Rejak in his spacesuit was in about ten seconds of the first episode of Disco, and most of it he was dead.....

And he is a 5*.......
  • Options
    Female Q 5* Sci/Eng/Dip
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Smells like new collection
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are not enough awesome buttons to push for this. Very excited! And even my Avatar Q!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I hope God Q is the recurring. Amanda Rodgers and Cheesecake Seven in one week. You are spoiling us.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t you suppose if Quinn were the mega recurring people who used citations on him would be all pitchforks and torches?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reverend Phlox. 3 seconds as a dream and he’s a killer 5*

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Don’t you suppose if Quinn were the mega recurring people who used citations on him would be all pitchforks and torches?

But we haven't sharpened torches or lit pitchforks since yesterday!!!!!

{Cheesecake Seven}

And when was the last time before that? Like a whole week ago over some butter.
    Farewell 🖖