Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Crime of Last Century - 10/03 - ME Part 1

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Crime of Last Century
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: New Eden Pike 5* (New), New Eden Owosekun 4* (New), and Civil War Worf 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 10/03 until Monday 10/07 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Ba'ul (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 10/10.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Timekeeper Tenavik 5* (New)

Event Factions:
Klingon Empire, Bajorans, Section 31

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Timekeeper Tenavik
• small bonus: variants of Pike, Owosekun, Worf, and Discovery crew.

List of current Discovery crew:

Away Team Michael Burnham
Mirror Shukar
Torchbearer Rejac
T'kuvma
Covert Operative Leland
Captain Lorca
Section 31 Philippa Georgiou
Suus Mahna Sarek
Usurper Lorca
Mirror Ellen Landry
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
Bridge Officer Number One
Science Officer Spock
Christopher Pike
Captain Killy
Returning Craft
Dr. Pollard
Kol of House Kor
Tyler, Son of None
Queen Po
Prospect Michael Burnham
Mirror Stamets
Chancellor L'Rell
Prison Break Lorca
Fungal Entity May
Harcourt Fenton Mudd
Dr Hugh Culber
Navigator Stamets
Emperor Philippa Georgiou
Vengeful L'Rell
Lt. Ash Tyler
Time Loop Mudd
Cadet Sylvia Tilly
Ripper
Fugitive Spock
Sarek
Tactical Michael Burnham
Siranna
Jett Reno
Celebratory Ash Tyler
Torchbearer Voq
Away Team Saru
Honored Owosekun
Prisoner Michael Burnham
EV Suit Burnham
First Officer Burnham
The Prophet
Desert Philippa Georgiou
Keyla Detmer
Lt. Commander Airiam
Graduation Michael Burnham
Commander Ellen Landry
First Officer Saru
Off-Duty Tilly
Zora
Reinforcements Stamets
Armed Philippa Georgiou
Desert Michael Burnham
Lieutenant Commander Saru
Off-Duty Stamets
L'Rell

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We getting Luddite Owe. I hoped she was 4*........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Is the Timekeeper the Albino from the crystal episode?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Let‘s hope they just don t take the Armus artwork and do some slight adjustments. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the one! Played by the same guy who played the main villain in season one, and also his father in season 2.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

That's the one! Played by the same guy who played the main villain in season one, and also his father in season 2.

Cool. I'm still wondering if at some point we will find out he was The Albino on DS9.
  • Options
    Variants of Pike means the TOS Pike gets a bonus as well, right?

3ipceqruux5x.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

3ipceqruux5x.jpeg

He certainly should, yes.
  • Options

3ipceqruux5x.jpeg

Should? Since there like only two other variants besides the new one? And it is plural?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

Cool. I'm still wondering if at some point we will find out he was The Albino on DS9.

The DS9 albino wasn't even a Klingon.
  • Options
    I'm happy about New Eden Owo :smiley:

I know that we're sort of due a new version of Culber or the Red Angel, but I personally like Owosekun a lot.
  • Options

I know that we're sort of due a new version of Culber or the Red Angel, but I personally like Owosekun a lot.

I do, as well. When I saw the 5* was going to be that Pike, I hoped for Luddite Owe. Loved the scene where she picked the cellar lock.......
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Owo is great!

fbix4lk5we5d.jpg

y9de9rzt0kii.jpg

wyin37kkugmq.jpg

5yl4at8244pu.jpg

3sogjknicdyl.gif

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks as always Shan, time to start clearing a path out of the freezer again!!

and i'll be that guy since i have a 4* campaign citation about to drop...does star trek VI Colonel Worf count as a Worf? :)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

and i'll be that guy since i have a 4* campaign citation about to drop...does star trek VI Colonel Worf count as a Worf? :)

No
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I think this was clarified previously that he doesn not count.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

No

This. A totally different person. {Worf's ancestor}
  • Options

No

That looks like the twin brother of Worf, since its portrayed by the very same actor. Legit question, imho. Not everyone is 24/7 on the forum and gets any answer ever given to any question. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

No

That looks like the twin brother of Worf, since its portrayed by the very same actor. Legit question, imho. Not everyone is 24/7 on the forum and gets any answer ever given to any question. ;)

It's a legit question. But DB has been consistent on this, even when the relative is played by the same actor. T'Mir is not a variant of T'Pol; Col. Worf is not a variant of Worf; Lore and B-4 are not variants of Data; etc.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

No

It's a legit question. But DB has been consistent on this, even when the relative is played by the same actor. T'Mir is not a variant of T'Pol; Col. Worf is not a variant of Worf; Lore and B-4 are not variants of Data; etc.

not even when they are from...the last century? :)
  • Options

No

I'm pretty sure T'Mir did count as T'Pol in the last T'Pol event. Unless there was some other bonus trait that she had. I had recently finished T'Mir and was quite happy that she was useful.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Acting Captain Pike

Unless I’m missing something, he’s not in the vault or Shan’s announcement? Maybe a new 3* crew for this event, since there is no 3* Worf, Pike, or Owosekun?
  • Options
    Zabraxus wrote: »

Acting Captain Pike

Unless I’m missing something, he’s not in the vault or Shan’s announcement? Maybe a new 3* crew for this event, since there is no 3* Worf, Pike, or Owosekun?

Another 3* Pike would be cool. {Tribunal is 3*}
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh... I just did a count and realized that 24 of my 43 4*/5* Discovery crew are frozen... time to prioritize weakest skillsets, I suppose! Bye-bye merits!
  • Options

I do, as well. When I saw the 5* was going to be that Pike, I hoped for Luddite Owe. Loved the scene where she picked the cellar lock.......

I enjoyed that too. And even more so now that I expect her to have the Jury Rigger trait. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I enjoyed that too. And even more so now that I expect her to have the Jury Rigger trait. :)

She should. it was so funny to watch someone do simple low-tech science on a Star Trek show to get out of a jam. Instead of building a device out of primitive circuits and bearskins......
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

No

I'm pretty sure T'Mir did count as T'Pol in the last T'Pol event. Unless there was some other bonus trait that she had. I had recently finished T'Mir and was quite happy that she was useful.

She's a survivalist. That's how you got your bonus.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Speculation on Timekeeper’s skills?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speculation on Timekeeper’s skills?

Running guess is dip-sci with something as tertiary, I think sec.
    Let’s fly!