Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Crime of Last Century - 10/03 - ME Part 1

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Sovinox wrote: »
    I have been unable to log in the game for the last 3 hours! Am I the only one with this problem?

Are you getting stuck on the loading screen? That has happened to me a couple times in the last couple months. Both times I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it, play the tutorial, then log in to my account with facebook in game. Make sure you have your dbid in case u need db to help.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before trying to uninstall the game, try restarting your phone. That has worked for me.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Tried all. Restarted phone, uninstalled app, tried another platform (iOS and Android), reset password. Nothing seems to work.
  • Options
    Also try resetting your router. that seems to get stuck for me from time to time.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    And I must say, this weeks event is especially brutal. I guess everyone wants that Ba'ul, eh?
  • Options
    Tried all. Restarted phone, uninstalled app, tried another platform (iOS and Android), reset password. Nothing seems to work.

What exactly is happening? Does the app not open at all? Is it stuck on the loading screen? Is it saying u have no internet?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I must say, this weeks event is especially brutal. I guess everyone wants that Ba'ul, eh?

Do you mean for the top 25 or 1500? 1500 I find quite easygoing. I stopped using tokens and time reducers yesterday and can easily stay below 300. Before that I used like 10 tokens and 40 reducers including kickstart, so really not plenty.

Top 25 looks really tough though, but it always does.

And yes, I really want this Black Fish. I do not have Temporal Prisoner Chakotay.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    joeuz3pvc9rs.png

What exactly is happening? Does the app not open at all? Is it stuck on the loading screen? Is it saying u have no internet?

Get the below screen every time

• Options

Do you mean for the top 25 or 1500? 1500 I find quite easygoing. I stopped using tokens and time reducers yesterday and can easily stay below 300. Before that I used like 10 tokens and 40 reducers including kickstart, so really not plenty.

And yes, I really want this Black Fish. I do not have Temporal Prisoner Chakotay.

I'm not sure how you are managing that. I used 15 extra tokens early on, and have used a score of time reducers. Normally this leaves me top 500 at this stage and I coast, but I've been steadily dropping. I'm the top 700 right now, but that is because a set just came back. Frankly, my only real goal is top 1500, but I like the safety of higher.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only used the tokens with extenders. Oh and I forgot to mention that I also used 8 doublers on 95+ % shuttles. I only had one overnight failure so far. So I was lucky too.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    joeuz3pvc9rs.png

I have had that before and it takes multiple pushing of that button to work, or force closing the app and restarting or turning my wifi on and off. Is ur internet working good elsewhere? Be sure to create a post in Engineering Room section too if u have not already.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    joeuz3pvc9rs.png

I have had that before and it takes multiple pushing of that button to work, or force closing the app and restarting or turning my wifi on and off. Is ur internet working good elsewhere? Be sure to create a post in Engineering Room section too if u have not already.

Thanks for the help. It is not the internet unfortunately. I had a post in Engineering but will update with all the steps I took. Frankly I have no clue what to do anymore.
  • Options
    joeuz3pvc9rs.png

Thanks for the help. It is not the internet unfortunately. I had a post in Engineering but will update with all the steps I took. Frankly I have no clue what to do anymore.

I am sorry. That sux. Especially on the last day of an event. I do not know what else to do once you have exhausted uninstalling and reinstalling, turning off your router then turning it back on and trying a different platform. I hope customer support can help you soon.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    My alt had trouble logging in earlier but restarting the phone fixed it.
  • Options

I am doing the same as usual for Factions, which generally puts me in the top 500, and I am having a hard time staying in the top 1500 this week. I am having to use extra boosts, multipliers and loads of extra shuttles just to stay above the 1500 mark. I have had 1 shuttle fail so far - and that was an eighth shuttle in one set, so I kind of expected it to at 90% with 4* boost.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the first 2 days to be more intense than usual, but after that it seemed to smooth out to the usual pace. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was around the same time I cleared 350K, so it could be related to that.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m out of town this weekend for a family wedding (which was a boatload of fun, by the way), and so I totally unloaded from when the event started to when I got to the airport on Friday...70ish tokens (including one from the current campaign and the two from the threshold rewards) and about 100 3* time boosts put me in the top 15-20 or so and I surely thought I would have cratered more than I did since I missed a lot of shuttle opportunities yesterday and today...I was in 92nd place last night when I checked and have only fallen to 267th as of moments ago. I did run a few rounds with 5* doublers but am surprised I am still in the top 500.

I’ve got four overnight shuttles ready to recall when I get up tomorrow and will probably run one more set of four with 3* time reducers tomorrow that I can collect before getting to the airport for the flight home. That should let me clear 1500 with ease...hopefully.
  • Options
    I found the first 2 days to be more intense than usual, but after that it seemed to smooth out to the usual pace. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was around the same time I cleared 350K, so it could be related to that.

CompetItion for Top 1,500 is waay higher than usual. We probably will see around 600k needed and i can t remember any faction only event before, that required such a high score for top 1,500.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re telling me! I just crossed 504,000 points and I’m like rank 1620.

I kinda regret going for top 1500 and using all my boosts and 2X rewards.
  • Options
    You’re telling me! I just crossed 504,000 points and I’m like rank 1620.

I kinda regret going for top 1500 and using all my boosts and 2X rewards.

That just shows how close it is. Here is mine. Notice how few points separate how many ranks.
    lxw8yqyo83lr.jpg
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it is because us newer players have lots of bonus crew too. Janeway & Geordie... that was tough for me and I had no chance of ranking...
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    My game reset on me. Shows I'm logged in, but I'm back at the beginning. **tsk tsk** I was in top 100. Ticket sent, but man that **tsk tsk**.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were complaints a-plenty about so many faction events recently. Seems like players stopped using resources at some point in there if so may are gunning for that too 1,500 this week.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    There were complaints a-plenty about so many faction events recently. Seems like players stopped using resources at some point in there if so may are gunning for that too 1,500 this week.

There have been some people complaining about too many partial faction events. But there are plenty of people who have been sitting on more than enough boosts/shuttle tokens. All the bonus crew this week opened the flood gates I'm afraid to say, I expect this to be the new normal when there are a lot of bonus crew. Between ads for cadets and all the free shuttle tokens from events and campaigns, there are too many resources.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

There have been some people complaining about too many partial faction events. But there are plenty of people who have been sitting on more than enough boosts/shuttle tokens. All the bonus crew this week opened the flood gates I'm afraid to say, I expect this to be the new normal when there are a lot of bonus crew. Between ads for cadets and all the free shuttle tokens from events and campaigns, there are too many resources.

Maybe that's why DB decided to do multiple Factions in a row, to kind of clear out the overstock we have. (so we have to buy more!) I know it already worked on me this week. I used up over half my saved shuttle tokens (20+) and way more boosts than usual.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe that's why DB decided to do multiple Factions in a row, to kind of clear out the overstock we have. (so we have to buy more!) I know it already worked on me this week. I used up over half my saved shuttle tokens (20+) and way more boosts than usual.

Maybe. Personally, I don't waste boosts or rental tokens in a hybrid event because the VP can be made up so easily in the galaxy half. So I still have plenty of everything left.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was even worse when they were offering 15 shuttles, 15 4* time boosts and 10 5* boosts every faction. Talk about stockpiling!

• Options
    1 hour to go, I just got my last shuttles back. 580k points, ranking lower 1700s.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hour to go, I just got my last shuttles back. 580k points, ranking lower 1700s.

I was chasing that 10x portal pull for top 75, but that isn't going to happen. It's approaching 950k. So cutthroat this week.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was unbelievable. 625,000 and I didn’t even crack top 1600.