Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the voyages bugged again? I'm trying to revive my voyage and it's not letting me.

There is NO WAY I'm abandoning this after sinking 3 days and over 10k dilithium into this. I just need 1 more voyage only crew (guinan) and I can recall this. I don't want to recall until I get it so I want to pay the dilithium but it's not registering. x7l72bhrfyxc.png

Edit: still an issue a day later so it isn't server lag. I think I remember normally that there would be a 0 when you ran out of antimatter but that space is empty. Submitted a ticket and hoping this is expedited and resolved asap. I don't want to miss another event cause of an issue again so soon.

Ticket 378608

I am sorry your Voyage got stuck - the fixes done are helping but there will still be cases when it can happen unfortunately.
  • Options
    I cannot create a post. I have logged out and logged back in several times. What am I doing wrong? I did everything the first post on here said to do
  • Options
    I was unable to build or equip Mariachi Q's level 13 and 20 items. When I tap on their squares, it shows "Q's Mariachi Outfit / Equipped / Understood". The Understood button is non-functional. Closing it and trying again, the same thing happens. Switching to another character and back, same thing. Closing the character screen and coming back, still happened. Restarted the game and it magically worked again.
  • Options
    Hello, I have been having problems with the Gauntlet for the past week or so.
    When I try to go to the Gauntlet (i.e. when I click the button that would take me to the Gauntlet section) the Gauntlet section opens up, but I can not actually enter the Gauntlet. An error message pops up, saying there is an "unexpected error" and to contact Customer Support. In the upper corner where the timer usually is, it just says 99d 99h 99m 99s.

I submitted a ticket on Jan 5 but haven't had any response. I understand that there is a backlog with tickets. Yet, I have been unable to play the Gauntlet for the last week or so (the rest of the game seems unaffected) and I was hoping maybe there was a quick fix (I've tried un-installing and re-installing and no luck) while waiting for a response or the backlog to clear.

Thanks.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happyface wrote: »
    I cannot create a post. I have logged out and logged back in several times. What am I doing wrong? I did everything the first post on here said to do

There is more information in your profile, you need to reach level 2.
    Choose an avatar for yourself and you should be good to go :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaertes wrote: »
    When I try to go to the Gauntlet (i.e. when I click the button that would take me to the Gauntlet section) the Gauntlet section opens up, but I can not actually enter the Gauntlet. An error message pops up, saying there is an "unexpected error" and to contact Customer Support. In the upper corner where the timer usually is, it just says 99d 99h 99m 99s.

I submitted a ticket on Jan 5 but haven't had any response. I understand that there is a backlog with tickets. Yet, I have been unable to play the Gauntlet for the last week or so (the rest of the game seems unaffected) and I was hoping maybe there was a quick fix (I've tried un-installing and re-installing and no luck) while waiting for a response or the backlog to clear.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome!
    Did you recently register your account by any chance, that might have caused the issue.
    There is no quick workaround unfortunately. If I am not mistaken it might resolved it in a few days.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Kaertes wrote: »

Thanks.

Hi and welcome!
    Did you recently register your account by any chance, that might have caused the issue.
    There is no quick workaround unfortunately. If I am not mistaken it might resolved it in a few days.

Thanks for the reply! I did register with my e-mail recently. Sad to hear no quick workaround, so I'll hope for it to resolve and wait for a response to the ticket if not.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    OK, this isn't really a problem, so I don't want to start a ticket for it, but.. If you are dumb enough to immortalize a character more than once, is there a way to get rid of one. I mean I guess they are just stacked on top of each other in the freezer for now anyways, so no harm but still curious. If it were the Borg Queen or another 5 start that would be great, but it's 2 star T' pol so not much use other than cadet challenges. Maybe you can make it so I can combine it into the first 4 star, two headed T'Pol character. That would be better. Give Tuvix and Zaphod and a run for their money.
  • Options

I am VIP12 and can't log in. What is the issue?

Tried to post screenshot but it said i must be around a bit longer before I post...wow. Want a full refund.

TotesOats
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, this isn't really a problem, so I don't want to start a ticket for it, but.. If you are dumb enough to immortalize a character more than once, is there a way to get rid of one. I mean I guess they are just stacked on top of each other in the freezer for now anyways, so no harm but still curious. If it were the Borg Queen or another 5 start that would be great, but it's 2 star T' pol so not much use other than cadet challenges. Maybe you can make it so I can combine it into the first 4 star, two headed T'Pol character. That would be better. Give Tuvix and Zaphod and a run for their money.

Like you said, not really a problem... I am not understanding why in the world you would want to get rid of your extra? (I actually have several immortal dupes myself.) A DB employee might be able to remove them, but then you'd likely not get anything in return... and you've already spent the chrons and credits to level them, so... ???

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to sign in to the game for about 8 hours now. I keep getting the "An error occured during sign in" message. I tried restarting my device, that didn't make a difference.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    When that happened to me, I found it was my connection. I hope you figure it out. I'll hit awesome on your comment to boost you towards full participation here.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to log into the game for half an hour. I get an unusually high load/down for maintenance error. I know I'm going to lose my voyage. Do we know why it's down and/or will support be able to refund me dil spent to refresh it? Thanks!
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Davide!
    Nothing to do with my connection, it's perfect for everything else. I'm bummed that I'm missing out on the event.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Davide!
    Nothing to do with my connection, it's perfect for everything else. I'm bummed that I'm missing out on the event.

These events go for 4 days. You only missed the start. You're fine.
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I deleted and re-installed the app. Same problem. Can I create a support ticket from outside the game?
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I deleted and re-installed the app. No change. I have submitted a ticket...
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    I have now tried resetting my account on my phone. The game started, I played for a bit and then went to the menu to log in. When I enter my email and password, it says: "We've found an existing Star Trek Timelines game in this account. Choose continue to log out of your current game, and resume progress in the game we've detected." I choose continue and it says: "Invalid credentials. Unable to sign in. Please check your email or password and try again." I have, of course, retyped and checked my password several times. It works for logging into the forum.
    When I then end the game, still within the new account, and restart it, I get the same "An error occurred during sign in." message.
    I'm becoming pretty concerned at this point...
  • Options
    Hi, I have an interface issue that is very serious as I'm unable to play the game anymore, some buttons are grayed out while some are missing completely. Is this a known issue and is there a fix?

• Options
    Game Chat does not show new messages to other captains in fleet and or for direct messages reliably causing difficulties managing fleet and communicating with other Captains.

I have posted several messages to my fleet and many of the captains who are on discord say they do not see any indicator of new messages in game chat. But when going to game chat they see the post.
    Admiral Christopher Pike
    Joint Fleets
    Temporal Defense Initiative (TDI)
    Deep Space Armada (DSA)
    Temporal Defense Initiative 2 (TDI2)

Discord Server
  • Options
    gauntlet, 530/710 crit 45 against 440/0 crit 5. lost! i witness situation like this myself. and read alot about these since the last patch. could there be something wrong with coding?!
  • Options
    QUESTION: will the game update to incorporate the maximum screen size for an iPhone X? It’s a little frustrating that most apps have resolved this issue, but STT still doesn’t have the maximum screen size yet? Any plan to resolve this? I’m sure many people would appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hi, our fleet SUNCOAST is having an issue where we are maxed out at 48 members, we cannot recruit up to 50. When I try to invite someone it brings up an error message, I can send invites from the 'suggested players' list but they don't arrive anywhere. Also people cannot find our fleet to apply manually. We can only take on new members once the number drops to 47 and then it maxed out at 48 again. Is there a fix for this please?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Shan,

These issues that exist are getting beyond the point of tolerable. I'm experiencing the hard lock up AGAIN, but this time it's on the new profile Andrea wanted me to create to see if a new one would "fix it" and we'd moved my old data into it.

No. It does not work as the issues still exist. Further more, I cannot access the old profile now. I also can't access this forum on my device since it locks up the sign in screen. I'm having to do this through devices I borrow from friends and co-workers. It had carried over and locked me out of my Facebook account. I've contacted FB and am working on that.

Honestly, what's it going to take to fix this? Really? It's been the greatest insult so far to be told that if I want it truly fixed I have to get a new different device. That comes across to me, to my friends, and to the members of my fleet as "screw you" (stronger, more inappropriate language has been used).

Andrea, all of your reps, everyone have made tons of excuses and finally told me that they can't help me because your techs can't figure this out. This has been going on for almost a year now. You can't get this figured out in a year's time? Do you realize how pathetic that sounds?

What's it going to take to get some sort of permanent solution to this? Why can't there be a permanent fix? I'm will to use the second profile as a beta test platform so we can try different things to see what works and what doesn't. Doing nothing, saying I need a new device, saying the techs can't fix this is just a cop out.

I want to play. I enjoy the game. However, this is beyond acceptable for any business in treating their customers. I know I'm not alone in this. There are other members in my fleet that are struggling with these tech issues. DB would make a lot more money if you'd just fix the game.

Shan, I doubt you'd put up with this like I have. You expect your order in a restaurant to be made right. You expect your purchases online to be the right product. You expect the services you pay for to be what you paid for. Is it wrong to ask for anything less than that?

Let's find a solution to this. Let's bring this to an a resolution where we're all happy and satisfied. I'm not here to complain. I'm here to say let's get this done.

Please Shan, this has gone on way too long.

Bryce Miers
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am VIP12 and can't log in. What is the issue?

Tried to post screenshot but it said i must be around a bit longer before I post...wow. Want a full refund.

TotesOats

You should now be able to create your own thread and post screenshots.
    I am sorry you are experiencing this issue, what platform are you playing on and did you submit a ticket via sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordArkady wrote: »
    Hi, I have an interface issue that is very serious as I'm unable to play the game anymore, some buttons are grayed out while some are missing completely. Is this a known issue and is there a fix?

I see that you have submitted a ticket for this, thank you. Player Support will sort this out for you but it will be a few days before you hear back.

Could you explain what you did prior to this happening? Thank you!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    blamblam wrote: »
    QUESTION: will the game update to incorporate the maximum screen size for an iPhone X? It’s a little frustrating that most apps have resolved this issue, but STT still doesn’t have the maximum screen size yet? Any plan to resolve this? I’m sure many people would appreciate it.

Yes, this will happen in a future update and we will announce it when it does.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, our fleet SUNCOAST is having an issue where we are maxed out at 48 members, we cannot recruit up to 50. When I try to invite someone it brings up an error message, I can send invites from the 'suggested players' list but they don't arrive anywhere. Also people cannot find our fleet to apply manually. We can only take on new members once the number drops to 47 and then it maxed out at 48 again. Is there a fix for this please?

Please contact our Support Team for this, thank you!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    LordArkady wrote: »

I see that you have submitted a ticket for this, thank you. Player Support will sort this out for you but it will be a few days before you hear back.

Could you explain what you did prior to this happening? Thank you!

I installed the Steam version and when I logged on the interface changed, and when i went back to my android phone the same thing happened. The crew button and event are missing and the galaxy map is grayed out. I'm hoping support will come through.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan,

These issues that exist are getting beyond the point of tolerable. I'm experiencing the hard lock up AGAIN, but this time it's on the new profile Andrea wanted me to create to see if a new one would "fix it" and we'd moved my old data into it.

No. It does not work as the issues still exist. Further more, I cannot access the old profile now. I also can't access this forum on my device since it locks up the sign in screen. I'm having to do this through devices I borrow from friends and co-workers. It had carried over and locked me out of my Facebook account. I've contacted FB and am working on that.

Honestly, what's it going to take to fix this? Really? It's been the greatest insult so far to be told that if I want it truly fixed I have to get a new different device. That comes across to me, to my friends, and to the members of my fleet as "screw you" (stronger, more inappropriate language has been used).

Andrea, all of your reps, everyone have made tons of excuses and finally told me that they can't help me because your techs can't figure this out. This has been going on for almost a year now. You can't get this figured out in a year's time? Do you realize how pathetic that sounds?

What's it going to take to get some sort of permanent solution to this? Why can't there be a permanent fix? I'm will to use the second profile as a beta test platform so we can try different things to see what works and what doesn't. Doing nothing, saying I need a new device, saying the techs can't fix this is just a cop out.

I want to play. I enjoy the game. However, this is beyond acceptable for any business in treating their customers. I know I'm not alone in this. There are other members in my fleet that are struggling with these tech issues. DB would make a lot more money if you'd just fix the game.

Shan, I doubt you'd put up with this like I have. You expect your order in a restaurant to be made right. You expect your purchases online to be the right product. You expect the services you pay for to be what you paid for. Is it wrong to ask for anything less than that?

Let's find a solution to this. Let's bring this to an a resolution where we're all happy and satisfied. I'm not here to complain. I'm here to say let's get this done.

Please Shan, this has gone on way too long.

Bryce Miers

Hi Bryce,

I wish I had a satisfactory answer for you but unfortunately I do not.

There are issues such as this one for which we do not have a fix. While we would like to be able to solve all issues, we need to prioritize what we can work on.

I understand very well than suggesting to use another device is not something you want to hear, it is really not something we like having to suggest. But that is the only option we have at this time. The game is also playable on other platforms as you know, but again I understand that it does not make for a good experience for you.