Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    Logging in and out doesn't help. How I'm supposed to communicate thru forum plz? I need advice on behold Admiral Riker or Crell Moset.
  • Options
    Riker’s skill set are common, might help if your new but if not unlikely to be valuable.

Moset has amazing skill set and would be great for voyage but difficult to level.
    I would chose Moset but you need to think of your crew.
    I airlock all Rikers so I might not be giving you the best advice!

There are other pages, Wiki for example or http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html
    which might have less bias.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an odd Gauntlet glitch a couple of days ago. Had the "Player Does Not Exist" message, so chose another to fight. The skills were Sci and Eng, but my Legendary Seven of Nine, FE @ 100, fired off 1, 1, 1 for the Eng and 114, 127, 72 for the Sci - below even her Dip minimum!

Edit: I have a lovely screenshot of the problem, but of course I have to be around for a little while longer before I can post links! WIL WHEATON ONCE SENT ME AN EMAIL, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! :p

Also, a quick typo note: on my Daily Missions tab it says:

"Purchase a Monthly Card
    Claim Dilithium everyday"

In English that should read "every day".
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No really and issue but I don't know where to ask this question. What is the threshold activity for being able to create a thread?

The account needs to be 2 days old and have enough points to reach rank 2.
    I helped you reach that rank and you should now be able to post :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please help
    Game crashes at LCARS loading unable to get into game
    Should I try and delete game and reinstall I’m using ios
    Also I never got round to linking game to email account :(

Please contact Support and give them your DBID so an email address may be attached to it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Had an odd Gauntlet glitch a couple of days ago. Had the "Player Does Not Exist" message, so chose another to fight. The skills were Sci and Eng, but my Legendary Seven of Nine, FE @ 100, fired off 1, 1, 1 for the Eng and 114, 127, 72 for the Sci - below even her Dip minimum!

Edit: I have a lovely screenshot of the problem, but of course I have to be around for a little while longer before I can post links! WIL WHEATON ONCE SENT ME AN EMAIL, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! :p

Also, a quick typo note: on my Daily Missions tab it says:

"Purchase a Monthly Card
    Claim Dilithium everyday"

In English that should read "every day".

You are new rank 2 and should be able to post a new thread :)
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    You are new rank 2 and should be able to post a new thread :)

Thanks. Now there's the stress of crafting a beautiful thread title and writing and formatting a beautiful post! :o
  • Options
    Hi Shan,

I’ve just had the 3.1.0 update drop and overall very happy with the updates, but equally disappointed to see the game still doesn’t support the iPhone X screen properly. Any news on when this is likely to come through?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello Shan,

My screen name is "[SoAp] Regent Woof (Recruiting)". I've recently started a new fleet Called "Sons of Apathy". and I'm having trouble recruiting. Why can't you make posting in the fleet central forum open to all. It seems to give a very unfair advantage to some fleets. Why allow some Admirals to advertise on your forums, and others not to, based solely on criteria that is not even posted in a manner that can be seen.

Is there any way that you can let me start a thread in FC, or alternatively start one for me and post the link for me?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hello. I've been having an issue with my game ever since I started playing it. Any time I purchase anything through the Time Portal, the application freezes and I have to close it and reopen it for the game to work. This is on an LG v20 with 4 GB of RAM.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monolithix wrote: »
    Hi Shan,

I’ve just had the 3.1.0 update drop and overall very happy with the updates, but equally disappointed to see the game still doesn’t support the iPhone X screen properly. Any news on when this is likely to come through?

It is being worked on but I do not have an ETA.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Shan,

My screen name is "[SoAp] Regent Woof (Recruiting)". I've recently started a new fleet Called "Sons of Apathy". and I'm having trouble recruiting. Why can't you make posting in the fleet central forum open to all. It seems to give a very unfair advantage to some fleets. Why allow some Admirals to advertise on your forums, and others not to, based solely on criteria that is not even posted in a manner that can be seen.

Is there any way that you can let me start a thread in FC, or alternatively start one for me and post the link for me?

Thanks.

Hi, the restrictions about the ability to create a thread were put in place to deter spammers and it is working :)

You now have the ability to create a thread as your account is old enough, and you have enough points.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    timmermac wrote: »
    Hello. I've been having an issue with my game ever since I started playing it. Any time I purchase anything through the Time Portal, the application freezes and I have to close it and reopen it for the game to work. This is on an LG v20 with 4 GB of RAM.

We are looking into this issue, there is a dedicated thread for it here:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2204/portal-pulls-causing-lockups-since-3-1#latest
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Monolithix wrote: »
    Hi Shan,

It is being worked on but I do not have an ETA.

Thanks Shan. I understand everything has a priority, but it makes the game feel very dated seeing it shrunk into such a small window.
  • Options
    Hi, I have an issue with the current 'Imperial Decree' pack. I purchased the Mirror Data 2-pack, getting the 10x premium pulls, and then spent about another $90 on Dil to purchase additional Imperial Decree packs, I think ~7-8 10x packs, and for all 17-18 packs I only pulled one Mirror Data.

Is there an issue with the pull rate on Mirror Data, or do I just have really crappy luck?

Thank you for any help on this!
  • Options
    Hi, I have an issue with the current 'Imperial Decree' pack. I purchased the Mirror Data 2-pack, getting the 10x premium pulls, and then spent about another $90 on Dil to purchase additional Imperial Decree packs, I think ~7-8 10x packs, and for all 17-18 packs I only pulled one Mirror Data.

Is there an issue with the pull rate on Mirror Data, or do I just have really crappy luck?

Thank you for any help on this!

That's just bad luck :disappointed:
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I tried to shift my game from Steam to BlueStack. When I logged in for the first time, I only had 7 icons. The setup box only has the login option, cannot get to my crew, cadet challenges or anything.

I submitted a ticket yesterday. Oddly, I managed to start a new game, and everything worked. However, I could not set the character up with a name or anything. When I logged in with my email, it went back to having the problem. I have spent way too much money to reset the game. Really need DB's help on this ASAP.

<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1600x900 60Hz; virtual: 1600x900 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.841195 ms
    [Crashlytics] Would log custom message if running on a physical device: Did not register dbeam log handlers: Crashlytics SDK was not initialized

(Filename: D:/Unity/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

[Crashlytics] Did not register exception handlers: Crashlytics SDK was not initialized

(Filename: D:/Unity/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

SteamCloudProvider: Successfully signed in to Steam.

Steam Cloud loading from cloud

Steam Cloud loaded: {"SIs":{"access_token":{"_vs":"eyJ0b2tlbiI6IjNmZjY1MjcyLTllMmYtNDlkYy05MjE4LTU2NjdlZjBiZGNiNSIsInJlZnJlc2hUb2tlbiI6IjdmMzRlNThkLTcxODMtNGExOC1iNDFjLTIyZmRhZDMyNjdmOCIsImV4cGlyZXNBdCI6IjIwMTctMTItMjdUMTY6Mzc6MTkuNTc3ODY2NFoifQ==","_md":{"dV":"","dT":"String","pT":"Latest","tS":"5248177272827144872"}}},"SCs":{}}

External Call: console.info("Using Unity SDK v7.1.0");

(Filename: Line: 396)

Could not find 'allow_automation' in Config

AppsFlyerTrackerCallbacks on Start

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'DBeam/Ships/ProxyLOD_Explosion' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'DBeam/Ships/ProxyLOD_Explosion' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'DBeam/Ships/ProxyLOD_Explosion' - All passes removed
    Could not shuttle 334731508 for crew

Could not shuttle 334731508 for crew

Could not shuttle 334731907 for crew

Could not shuttle 334731702 for crew

Initializing Unibill for Steam

Could not find 'allow_automation' in Config

SessionUUID: 21b71c9f-2ced-4270-b319-ab3bc385e011

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1498)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'thunderdome') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1655)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'DBeam/Ships/ProxyLOD_Explosion' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'DBeam/Ships/ProxyLOD_Explosion' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'DBeam/Ships/ProxyLOD_Explosion' - All passes removed
    Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 142)

Unloading 257 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 15625.
    Total: 52.763115 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.662291 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.255592 ms MarkObjects: 49.264904 ms DeleteObjects: 0.576477 ms)

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 1cfc -> priority: 1
  • Options
    I cannot login to the game for some reason, it is just frozen, and says: "Clearing Gravity Well"

Any advice?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot login to the game for some reason, it is just frozen, and says: "Clearing Gravity Well"

Any advice?

I had this the other day, but mine (I discovered) was due to running two accounts on different devices, and the other device trying to log into the same account (the same Google Play account was tied to both STT accounts, so it automatically logged me into the last STT account I had used, no matter which device I was on).

If your issue isn't related to that, then try going into your settings and clearing your cache and data, then starting the game again. It will take a lot longer to start up the first time, due to having to download a bunch of that stuff again, but it's possible that might solve your problem.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Any advice?

What device are you using?
    If you have just updated to 3.1.0 on the first run it might take a few minutes for the game to load.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to shift my game from Steam to BlueStack. When I logged in for the first time, I only had 7 icons. The setup box only has the login option, cannot get to my crew, cadet challenges or anything.

I submitted a ticket yesterday. Oddly, I managed to start a new game, and everything worked. However, I could not set the character up with a name or anything. When I logged in with my email, it went back to having the problem. I have spent way too much money to reset the game. Really need DB's help on this ASAP.

<snip>

I am sorry you encountered this issue, it has been resolved for you as far as I can tell :)

• Options
    i don't see where I can post a thread I have a problem dailys crew daily missions voyages wont show up
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarahbug wrote: »
    i don't see where I can post a thread I have a problem dailys crew daily missions voyages wont show up

Hi and welcome!
    I am sorry you are encountering what sounds like an UI issue. Please submit a ticket to support via http://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com.

You should be able to create threads now :)
  • Options
    So today i needed crew slots and i tried to freeze crew which is in gauntlet, and it worked?
    Is it bug or feature that i'm unaware of? If it is feature,how come all other frozen chars are not usable?
  • Options
    Have a display bug I have seen twice a few days apart, I opened a ticket with CS but they thought I was just complaining about rng.

. Looking for 3* alcohol I noticed A New Recruit - Epic was displaying a Rare reward with pips which is incorrect. It should be 2/5 pips and a random mission reward. Snapshot here (can't post links)

imgur.com/vyjQgbr
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    JTB wrote: »
    So today i needed crew slots and i tried to freeze crew which is in gauntlet, and it worked?
    Is it bug or feature that i'm unaware of? If it is feature,how come all other frozen chars are not usable?

When you add a crew to the Gauntlet, the game actually takes the stats of the crew at that exact moment, not the crew itself. This is why the crew can still be used for missions or immortalized, and any future change in stats will not reflect in the Gauntlet.

• Options
    Can't log in to the game at the start of the event today. But seems like everyone has this problem!
  • Options
    Prof Plum wrote: »
    Can't log in to the game at the start of the event today. But seems like everyone has this problem!

They've replied in other threads with a simple. "We are on it!"

Can't ask for much more than that, honestly. No body wants this - us or DB - but given the circumstances, it's hard to ask for much more. I don't want them wasting time replying to each and every person or thread. Get it fixed. Sounds like that's what they're doing.
  • Options
    I can play on my Android phone but when I try to play on my Windows 10 tablet through Facebook, I either get nothing happening in Facebook gameroom or redirected to the page of text on the Facebook website that says log in with dbid or facebook that never works. Any ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I've been here for a while but I can't seem to create a thread - despite logging/out etc. Probably not enough replies yet or something.

Anyhow I have a question - is it possible to store multiple copies of crew in cryostasis? Sometimes with events I can end up with double 4* super rares, could be worth levelling the second if it can be stored afterwards.