Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Hello, I have been playing daily since about March of 2016 with my old phone and have never had an issue like this and am getting no CS support from my ticket a week ago and I have tried to follow up on it 2 different occasions with no response. Anyway I have been unable to play the game for over a week now and I'm hoping that someone can help me out. Here is the issue:

I switched to a new phone last Thursday the 21st and tried to sign on to the newly downloaded game and I found I can only access less than half of the features. Essentially I can run scans and arena and that is about it. I have tried logging on thru email and Facebook with no change. I have tried restarting, reinstalling, and from a similar forum discussion I reset, played thru level 4 and then signed in to my account with no change. Furthermore I signed in on my old phone and it shows the same screen with just 1/3 access to the game. So far I have missed out on all of last week's event and the start of this one, all of the special holiday offers, over a week's worth of cadet missions, daily rewards/achievements including the dilithium I have paid for voyages and gauntlets.

If CS is taking a week or 2 of vacation it would be great to receive an announcement or something, meanwhile I can't think of anything else I can do on my end. Please let me know if anyone has a suggestion on what else I can try.

Thank you,

CS is not on vacation but there is unfortunately a small backlog of tickets.
    There is nothing you can try on your end, it needs CS intervention and it will hopefully be within a day or two.

Shan, just how are tickets coordinated? I would have assumed first come first serve however I can tell that not to be the case as I have learned that some from yesterday have already been handled where as mine from nearly 8 days ago has not even been assigned yet. Do the representatives use a dabo wheel RNG generator or do they pick and choose what they want to handle?
  • Options
    I feel same way as last guy about tickets fixed at random, started playing about a month ago , had 4 tickets frist one bam its fixed ,
    then event starts and i report problem 2 and i get reply but then nothing, event ends ,
    2nd event starts and well its doing it again so i resumit ticket no response, couple of days goes by and nothing, so i send email , get a reply asking if i can take screen shots so i do, then nothing,
    so 3rd event starts , its still doing it so again screen shot and resend, no reply,
    had two minor problems which fixed themselfs that i sent tickets on and got reponses back on them allready , were as the one from the begining of all 3events are unanswered and unfixed

Then i post in here other guys get a reply and nothing is said about mine

Really annoying ,spent enough in a month to be vip 12 allready ,but if i cant get events to work right, so i lose boosts,rank for prizes,and rewards whats the point of the event for me to spend money on

Takes like 30 secs to send a email saying hey still working on it buddy hang in there

I dont mind spending money just hate that i am and still losing stuff and time, and rank that i wont get back because events are ending before its fixed, so no chance to earn event char, stars, items from events

Thats fine tho , but can i get a fix for this one or future ones so i dont lose more

Pretty please with sugar on top
    Starting to feel like holgram doctor at begining of voyager, left in dark and not appreciated lol
  • Options
    Am trying to save up Dilithium but I keep losing it (Over 700) over the last few months. A combination of buggy and laggy screens mean i often push one button on one screen but it registers against a button on the next screen. There is no option to cancwl or reverse the action.

Please can i get my Dilithium back an can you add a confirmation dialog to allow commit or cancellation of dilithium spending.

Thanks
  • Options
    Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Just checking if my account is working. It is!!
  • Options
    Am trying to save up Dilithium but I keep losing it (Over 700) over the last few months. A combination of buggy and laggy screens mean i often push one button on one screen but it registers against a button on the next screen. There is no option to cancwl or reverse the action.

Please can i get my Dilithium back an can you add a confirmation dialog to allow commit or cancellation of dilithium spending.

Thanks

I have accidentally hit using dilithium before in factio stores, scans, or just trying to scroll thru the time portal. Once I got a 5* from an accidental 72 Dil portal pull so I just kept that one. Another time I pocket spent on 5 crew slots. Anyway, CS has always been great about returning me the Dil I lost without question, and at times removed things like the crew slots. Everytime however I suggest that they add a confirmation or "are you sure" button and they always say they will give it to the design team. I even suggested a one time check box if you never want to see that again. It seems like a hassel at times and could cut down back on a lot of support tickets but I wonder if it comes down to a question that enough people just say "darn it" and move on taking the loss thinking it's not worth it. But I have not spent Dil in a couple weeks so that could change any day.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks

Hi and welcome, please contact our Support Team for this. You can do it from within the game itself, via the Menu or with the link found at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mbannar wrote: »
    I feel same way as last guy about tickets fixed at random, started playing about a month ago , had 4 tickets frist one bam its fixed ,
    then event starts and i report problem 2 and i get reply but then nothing, event ends ,
    2nd event starts and well its doing it again so i resumit ticket no response, couple of days goes by and nothing, so i send email , get a reply asking if i can take screen shots so i do, then nothing,
    so 3rd event starts , its still doing it so again screen shot and resend, no reply,
    had two minor problems which fixed themselfs that i sent tickets on and got reponses back on them allready , were as the one from the begining of all 3events are unanswered and unfixed

Then i post in here other guys get a reply and nothing is said about mine

Really annoying ,spent enough in a month to be vip 12 allready ,but if i cant get events to work right, so i lose boosts,rank for prizes,and rewards whats the point of the event for me to spend money on

Takes like 30 secs to send a email saying hey still working on it buddy hang in there

I dont mind spending money just hate that i am and still losing stuff and time, and rank that i wont get back because events are ending before its fixed, so no chance to earn event char, stars, items from events

Thats fine tho , but can i get a fix for this one or future ones so i dont lose more

Pretty please with sugar on top
    Starting to feel like holgram doctor at begining of voyager, left in dark and not appreciated lol

You are appreciated :)
    Not all issues have an immediate solution and we usually do not have an ETA as to when a fix will go live, this is why some tickets are put on hold until we have an update.

• Options
    Hi Shan,
    I obtained Gaia Odo from the event he was released, then by my own mistake airlocked him not long after the event. Since then, I have had problems with obtaining any replacement of Gaia Odo from basic crew rewards or voyages. when discussing this with others in my fleet, they also say they haven't seen him come up. Has Gaia Odo been included or been forgotten to be added, like a lot of the 4* event crew were a few months back?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shan,
    I obtained Gaia Odo from the event he was released, then by my own mistake airlocked him not long after the event. Since then, I have had problems with obtaining any replacement of Gaia Odo from basic crew rewards or voyages. when discussing this with others in my fleet, they also say they haven't seen him come up. Has Gaia Odo been included or been forgotten to be added, like a lot of the 4* event crew were a few months back?

I hear about him, but in three months (almost) and literally over 3 million credits of 90K pulls as well as three or four 2hour voyages a day, I have not seen him. I don't believe he is out there to be had.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shan,

I will inquire about it :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have to complain here now, I've been playing the game for two years now or even longer. If there were problems, i turned to the support and got within a maximum of two days an answer. Since then, however, the German support is active, and German problems (written in english) are no longer edited by the English support, this is a disaster.
    I wrote to Leonardo Da Vinci just three or four weeks ago, a report mail that has not been answered until today and the mistake cost me 3,000 Dilithium!!!, I can not understand why noone answer, also the last Problem before took me waiting for days, but here nothing!!!. I think this is in a no way in handling that and want to be supported again as before by the English support and not by the German support, they dont help!.
  • Options
    Hi I am new to the game, now a level 21 captain.
    I participated in the last event but was unable to claim any rewards as there was no sidebar for me.
    Also I am unable to send voyages as again there is no sidebar.
    I have sent in support tickets but have had no response, is there a way to fix this issue please?
    I find it frustrating that support have not even answered the support tickets I have put in asking for help.
  • Options
    SynSyn ✭✭
    Arghhhh!
    It did it again. I got something from the crew portals and it's stuck on Hailing Starfleet!
    Usually if I hit the back button on my phone it lets me out. That's annoying enough! But now it's totally frozen again. Last time it was three days and I missed out on the daily rewards.
    Please please help
  • Options
    SynSyn ✭✭
    Also I didn't see the submit a ticket at the bottom of the page.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syn wrote: »
    Also I didn't see the submit a ticket at the bottom of the page.

Go here and you can submit a ticket via your web browser:

https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SynSyn ✭✭
    Thank you Data! You are awesome
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi I am new to the game, now a level 21 captain.
    I participated in the last event but was unable to claim any rewards as there was no sidebar for me.
    Also I am unable to send voyages as again there is no sidebar.
    I have sent in support tickets but have had no response, is there a way to fix this issue please?
    I find it frustrating that support have not even answered the support tickets I have put in asking for help.

Hi and welcome.
    Support will get back to you as soon as it is possible. They are currently dealing with a lot of tickets so delays are to be expected.
  • Options
    SynSyn ✭✭
    Still Frozen. 😧
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syn wrote: »
    Still Frozen. 😧

You can now create threads btw :)
    What kind of device do you have? Have you tried changing the resolution?
  • Options
    Hi,

Had a problem for ten months with the Time Portal not displaying whatever rewards I receive. The stuff is there - it shows up in my account and I can hear the Guardian Sound Effect - but I cannot see it in the portal. If a behold is "won" the game is frozen unless I blindly click around the screen. Unfortunately had to airlock 4* crew because of this.

Nothing wrong with my account - The portal works fine on my wife's iPhone. I play on Android, Lenovo P2.

Had a couple of tickets but nothing has been solved. I think your agents get bored with me eventually and they close out the ticket.

Would really appreciate this being looked into as part of the DB: Do Better Campaign.

LLAP.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Had a problem for ten months with the Time Portal not displaying whatever rewards I receive. The stuff is there - it shows up in my account and I can hear the Guardian Sound Effect - but I cannot see it in the portal. If a behold is "won" the game is frozen unless I blindly click around the screen. Unfortunately had to airlock 4* crew because of this.

Nothing wrong with my account - The portal works fine on my wife's iPhone. I play on Android, Lenovo P2.

Had a couple of tickets but nothing has been solved. I think your agents get bored with me eventually and they close out the ticket.

Would really appreciate this being looked into as part of the DB: Do Better Campaign.

LLAP.

Unfortunately this is one of the issues that Player Support has no solution for, and we have no fix for it yet. It happens on certain android devices and sometimes what works is to change the resolution.

If you have access to a computer, and are able to play your account via Steam or Facebook, I would recommend doing so when you need to open packs.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have no option to change resolution.

I do not have a Facebook or Steam account nor do I intend to create one - I have account fatigue. This is supposed to be a "mobile" game. It stops being mobile once I have to login on a computer. And for a game where progress depends on time management this is a huge drag.

I appreciate that support currently have no solution but can I assume that the glitch has been passed onto and is being actively looked into by your coders? Ten months plus is a long time to go without a solution and it seems from the outside that DB's left hand (coders) don't know what it's right hand (support) is doing.

Apologies for what may appear to be a diatribe but I have been fobbed off for ten months - "Buy an iPhone", "get a Facebook account" - I am tired of it.

Perhaps the Google Play store needs to be changed to state that this game is not compatible on some mobile devices?

Many thanks.

*Edited to add: It has just occurred to me that I am actually pestering DB to fix this in order to allow me to give them my cash! I cannot think of any successful company that refuses to accept customers money in this way. 😂

Imagine going to McDonald's and being told that in order to buy their Big Mac one would have to register with Steam and/or Facebook! Bizarre. One would just take ones money to Burger King (other fast food outlets are available)

And for that reason I'm done.
  • Options
    So this question isn't so much about the game as the forum, and how to use it...

I'm trying to refer to other players in my comments, and trying to quote the relevant parts of other people's comments, and I'm making a mess of it. how to do this would be appreciated, but if there is a guide on using the bbcode, or a place I can work out how to do this without making a mess of a thread, that'd be handy for my next issue.
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth.
    -Monty Python, The Meaning of Life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this question isn't so much about the game as the forum, and how to use it...

I'm trying to refer to other players in my comments, and trying to quote the relevant parts of other people's comments, and I'm making a mess of it. how to do this would be appreciated, but if there is a guide on using the bbcode, or a place I can work out how to do this without making a mess of a thread, that'd be handy for my next issue.

If you want to quote a player, like I just did, press the "quote" link under the relevant post.
    This will open a new comment window, with the quoted text already filed in.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

If you want to quote a player, like I just did, press the "quote" link under the relevant post.
    This will open a new comment window, with the quoted text already filed in.

Thanks Shan, and I think I worked out the @Shan thing to refer to other players, (hoping it worked). My next question is how do I refer to a different thread? Sorry to do this, but trying to avoid posts like one of my last, where most of it was in a quote box...
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    My next question is how do I refer to a different thread?

Easiest way is to open the forum in a different tab than the one you're writing your post in. Then navigate to the thread you want...
    6ocngfbttmfw.jpg

...then right click on it and choose "Copy Link Location" (may be slightly different wording depending on your browser). Then just paste it into your post on a separate line. For example, here's the first post in the Bridge sub-forum:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2526/key-information-about-this-week-s-event-triple-threat-rerun-01-04

Note that this forum software automatically turns a text link (one that begins with "http" or "https") into a clickable link, so that's all you need to do in that case.

If you wanted to create a link to a thread but have it linked to specific words, just select the words you want to create a link for, then go up to the menu bar above your post...
    mbi0dsjlu1sc.jpg

...click on the "link" icon, which will bring up a little box...
    cn8b9xky5663.jpg

...and into that box, paste that link you copied from the other tab.
    yb3i2ob3d2gn.jpg

Here is how that looks on the page.

You can also link to a specific post within a thread. Go to that post within the thread, and right-click on the date, shown here in this screenshot...
    owobkxuty05v.jpg

...then do the "Copy Link Location" thing again, and it's the same process as above.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you very much @Data1001, that was an awesome explanation. Btw, I got onto this thread from your link in the ready room. (apparently I need to not be a bot to post links, so I'll try again when I have another star)

I'd like to say this is to help other people, but... nope, I'm just not that good at this sorta stuff. Hopefully the next person trying to work it out feels less like a nufty than I do.

EDIT: Added the link
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Been doing a bit better recently, however I've found that I can't get rid of any draft comments. There's been a couple of times when I've tapped the quote button without thinking, and now I have a draft that wont disappear. While initially I wrote ridiculous statements in them for the fun of it, I don't really want the draft to sit around forever.

EDIT: did a search, found the answer here
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Are the voyages bugged again? I'm trying to revive my voyage and it's not letting me.

There is NO WAY I'm abandoning this after sinking 3 days and over 10k dilithium into this. I just need 1 more voyage only crew (guinan) and I can recall this. I don't want to recall until I get it so I want to pay the dilithium but it's not registering. x7l72bhrfyxc.png

Edit: still an issue a day later so it isn't server lag. I think I remember normally that there would be a 0 when you ran out of antimatter but that space is empty. Submitted a ticket and hoping this is expedited and resolved asap. I don't want to miss another event cause of an issue again so soon.

Ticket 378608
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing a bit better recently, however I've found that I can't get rid of any draft comments. There's been a couple of times when I've tapped the quote button without thinking, and now I have a draft that wont disappear. While initially I wrote ridiculous statements in them for the fun of it, I don't really want the draft to sit around forever.

EDIT: did a search, found the answer here

It is a tricky x to find, I know :/
    Btw you are level 2 now, so you can post your own threads :)