Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

1404142434446»

Comments

• Options
    ironyWritironyWrit ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Hi. So. Missing event pictures for the Last Resort event? Also seem to be missing the pictures for event crew? Very weird.

2wcyaxhme19n.png
  • Options
    BareanBarean ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Cannot change language on Android client.

Hello.
    Since today, the language of the game on my android phone is stuck to German (phone's system language). No matter how often I change it to English in the game's settings, the client will always load in German.

On steam, the client will also first load up in German, but I can change the language back to English without a problem.

However, loading the game on Android afterwards, will set the language to German again.

I did not have this issue until today.

Please help. Thanks.
  • Options
    Android Client will show ads but then the server will refuse to honor them.

Today, I've had several instances of the android client showing me ads but then giving me the error message
    "Auf dem Server ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuche es erneut:
    -Ad view credit blocked by limit"

@WRG: Please fix the client!
  • Options
    Greetings Captain! @Barean is the issue still active? Sorry for the late reply
  • Options
    When I created my account, I did not notice I actually misspelled my email with a g instead of an h. It was not really a big deal until the Amazon prime deal became available. I can't change it and I also can't ask for forgot password because of the mispelled email. how can I correct this problem?
  • Options
    BareanBarean ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    @STT Community:
    Sorry for the late reply. Issue had been solved within 2 days of reporting, if I remember correctly. Thanks!
  • Options
    Test :)
  • Options
    k7aagzybgdpa.png

This has happened since the botched update.
  • Options
    Have been locked out of Timelines app for more than 4 days now, since shortly after Continuum missions weekly change.

Has anyone else had this problem? Opened ticket, but only one mostly canned response. This is a big problem! Is anyone at WRG looking at this? DBID=682556381151232
  • Options
    Starlight wrote: »
    Have been locked out of Timelines app for more than 4 days now, since shortly after Continuum missions weekly change.

Has anyone else had this problem? Opened ticket, but only one mostly canned response. This is a big problem! Is anyone at WRG looking at this? DBID=682556381151232

Greetings Captain, we have sent word to the team directly, they will get in contact with you soon or the issue will get fixed asap. Thank you for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP
  • Options
    Thank you @STT Community -- I look forward to getting this resolved.
  • Options
    This is probably a Stupid question, but what time zone are the servers in? I live in Pacific Time Zone and it appears the server I am on is Eastern.

Are there west coast servers? Or other time zone servers?

(Sorry for the thread Hijack - was the only way I could ask my questions)
  • Options
    Unable to reset Q missions with dilithium to run them again for rewards. Was this on purpose?
  • Options
    I think I found it. Wasn't where I remembered it to be
  • Options
    With respect to the current MASSIVE graphics bug, WG seems to be under the impression that the problem is ONLY in the Google Play client - it is NOT - the following images were taken in the Steam client:

Note that materials icons as well as crew icons are being blanked out - this makes playing gauntlet almost impossible as well which is critical given there's an ongoing Objective Event where selecting crew to reflect various skills (command, engineering, medical etc) is critical
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Edit: My mistake. It's not a bug, it's a feature :)

Unfortunately I can't open a topic. The information on the first page didn't help or I just can't find the right way... Give me here a information please too.

I found a bug with the character "Wayoun Clone 6".

This is intended to repair the ship's hull by 15%. Unfortunately nothing happens during activation. Attached are screenshots.

Deployed to a UNM. Used in 2 fights. Saw the mistake in the first fight to solve a node. Started a second fight to document and verify the bug. Donations in the form of Chrons, Dill, Honor, Credits or Valor are always welcome :)

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I can't open a topic. The information on the first page didn't help or I just can't find the right way... Give me here a information please too.

I found a bug with the character "Wayoun Clone 6".

This is intended to repair the ship's hull by 15%. Unfortunately nothing happens during activation. Attached are screenshots.

Deployed to a UNM. Used in 2 fights. Saw the mistake in the first fight to solve a node. Started a second fight to document and verify the bug. Donations in the form of Chrons, Dill, Honor, Credits or Valor are always welcome :)

That crew has a trigger for the ability. I think it is cloak. The repair will only activate when cloak is deployed.
  • Options

That crew has a trigger for the ability. I think it is cloak. The repair will only activate when cloak is deployed.

Ah, thank you. I didn't know that some crewman have a trigger. Ok, I didn't found a bug :(