Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    I've signed out like 10 times. Still no button.
  • Options
    Seriously, Disruptor Beam, reboot your damn server, between the login issues, the lag, the hangs, and the errors related to de-syncing, I've just about had it with this game.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Edit: issue fixed and clarified with help from support.
  • Options
    Hello,
    First time on the forum and it's for a complain, sorry about that.
    This morning I bought the offer for 1000 (1 thousand) USS Voyager and 1000 USS Enterprise D schematics which should have upped my ships by 2 or 3 level but got only enough for one level each.
    I didn't check thouroughly but last time I had Voyager level 4 with 161 schematics and Enterprise D level 2 with 120 schematics. I know I've won some with the battel arena rewards but after the buy in I have Voyager level 5 with 161 schemes and Enterprise D level 3 with 235 schemes.

Could you check what happened? Maybe your offer was far less schemes as I recalled reading (I remember though that Voyager was written in legendary gold and Enterprise in rare Purple despite both ships being 4Stars) or I didn't get the full provision of schematics.

I just like to know what happened.
    And if your offer was less than a thousand each, I'd like to know how to get a refund. I know it's only 10€ but I'm kind of low on the money level those days around...

Thanks for your help and Live Long and Prosper.
    Daroylan.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    This morning I bought the offer for 1000 (1 thousand) USS Voyager and 1000 USS Enterprise D schematics which should have upped my ships by 2 or 3 level but got only enough for one level each.
    I didn't check thouroughly but last time I had Voyager level 4 with 161 schematics and Enterprise D level 2 with 120 schematics. I know I've won some with the battel arena rewards but after the buy in I have Voyager level 5 with 161 schemes and Enterprise D level 3 with 235 schemes.

Could you check what happened? Maybe your offer was far less schemes as I recalled reading (I remember though that Voyager was written in legendary gold and Enterprise in rare Purple despite both ships being 4Stars) or I didn't get the full provision of schematics.

And if your offer was less than a thousand each, I'd like to know how to get a refund. I know it's only 10€ but I'm kind of low on the money level those days around...

Daroylan.

Hi and welcome,
    Please contact our Player Support for this. You can do it from within the game or by following the Support link at the bottom right of this page.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    earthman34 wrote: »
    Seriously, Disruptor Beam, reboot your damn server, between the login issues, the lag, the hangs, and the errors related to de-syncing, I've just about had it with this game.

Please refer to the explanation found in your forum profile, on the right side. Thanks.
  • Options
    Dear @Shan the first time ever I"ve got the impression of being robbed by DB - after spending 650!!! dilithium guess how much andorian schematics I've got? NONE. Not a single one - what a wonderful spending proposal!!
  • Options
    Dear @Shan the first time ever I"ve got the impression of being robbed by DB - after spending 650!!! dilithium guess how much andorian schematics I've got? NONE. Not a single one - what a wonderful spending proposal!!

That's a good one, isn't it? Just like i clicked my "free" event 10-pack and got charged 650 dilithium....
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sorry that luck was not on your side for this pack.
    Always refer to the info text before making a purchase and evaluate if it is worth it for you or not.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a good one, isn't it? Just like i clicked my "free" event 10-pack and got charged 650 dilithium....

That should not have happened, if you have not already done so please contact Support, thank you!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Hello,

Daroylan.

Hi and welcome,
    Please contact our Player Support for this. You can do it from within the game or by following the Support link at the bottom right of this page.

Thank you Shan, I've just created a ticket per your advice.
  • Options
    I've lost out on arena rewards several times now because the rank displayed is incorrect. Today, again, the game displayed the reward for current rank as 120, but I received only 100. People shouldn't have to compete for ranked rewards based on guesswork. Whatever is displayed at the time the arena is suspended, that's what you should receive. Please fix this.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catpain wrote: »
    I've lost out on arena rewards several times now because the rank displayed is incorrect. Today, again, the game displayed the reward for current rank as 120, but I received only 100. People shouldn't have to compete for ranked rewards based on guesswork. Whatever is displayed at the time the arena is suspended, that's what you should receive. Please fix this.

I would love to see a screenshot of this.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick follow-up to let you know that Support fixed my issue. I just received the full complement of schematics I purchased 2 days ago. Thans a million to those guys (and girls ;-p ).
    By the way, I figured I could buy something else (the Andorian vessel) and it went smoothly.

I wish you all a perfect week-end and play well.
    Live long and prosper
    Daroylan.
  • Options
    Hi,

Yesterday, my virus protection app (Avast) flagged the STT app as containing a Trojan (Android:Inazigram-CJ). I'd add a screenshot, but apparently I can't post links yet. :neutral: I uninstalled the game and tried reinstalling it, but ran into the same problem. I also found a couple of new Google Play Store reviews that said that the game had been flagged as malware. I'd love to know what's going on?

• Options
    i.imgur.com/bJoj8Cb.jpg
    so the special offer is locked? :'D
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astra wrote: »
    Hi,

Yesterday, my virus protection app (Avast) flagged the STT app as containing a Trojan (Android:Inazigram-CJ). I'd add a screenshot, but apparently I can't post links yet. :neutral: I uninstalled the game and tried reinstalling it, but ran into the same problem. I also found a couple of new Google Play Store reviews that said that the game had been flagged as malware. I'd love to know what's going on?

This sounds like a false positive, there is no reason for our app to be flagged, but I have let the team know. Thank you!

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    i.imgur.com/bJoj8Cb.jpg
    so the special offer is locked? :'D

What device/platform are you playing on?
    Are other offers locked as well. Try force closing the game, it might help.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

We are looking into this but so far we are not seeing it on our end.
    Is Avast up to date?
    What were you doing in the game when this happens?
    I see that a member of your squad has submitted a ticket for this on your behalf with a bit more information.
    Could you provide the name of the Ad and/or provide a screenshot via PM to me or our Support Portal?

• Options
    Phoenix DownPhoenix Down ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I opened this forum account in November (3 months ago now!) and still can't post new threads or even post images in my comments because my account is "too new". Why are you so actively discouraging players from participating in the community? I can't even ask for advice on a behold because I can't post an image. This is absolutely ridiculous.
    Edit: it looks like I needed to have a profile picture in order to post images or new threads. This is not at all clear, especially on mobile, and I had to go digging through my profile to figure it out.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened this forum account in November (3 months ago now!) and still can't post new threads or even post images in my comments because my account is "too new". Why are you so actively discouraging players from participating in the community? I can't even ask for advice on a behold because I can't post an image. This is absolutely ridiculous.
    Edit: it looks like I needed to have a profile picture in order to post images or new threads. This is not at all clear, especially on mobile, and I had to go digging through my profile to figure it out.

We know it is not super user friendly at this time and we are working on improving how the instructions are surfaced to our members.
  • Options
    How long have I been a member of this forum and still no post button? Amazing.
  • Options
    Hello,
    I purchased the $24.99 bonus pack after receiving Prisoner Cornwell as a reward in the Honor of Andoria event. I received a receipt from Google Play and from Paypal at 0504 on 9 February, but the pack never arrived, and I did not receive the bonus character.

Thank you for your time, and please have an excellent day.

Respectfully,
    [-HEAVY-] Prime cdtadoft
  • Options
    Catpain wrote: »

I would love to see a screenshot of this.

It happened again today, so here you go.

Displayed rank when the arena was suspended to issue rewards:
    tpzjuzsg9m4s.png

Reward Received:
    8yleguodumn6.png

Displayed rank immediately after the arena resumed:
    gbaktubpw4p7.png

• Options
    Hi,

Is Avast up to date?
    I see that a member of your squad has submitted a ticket for this on your behalf with a bit more information.
    Could you provide the name of the Ad and/or provide a screenshot via PM to me or our Support Portal?

I have automatic updates enabled for Avast, so I'm pretty sure it was up to date.
    I was trying to open the app. It was cycling through the "initializing X and Y" texts on the loading screen when the Avast alert popped up. And then when I tried to reinstall the app, the alert popped up right away after the download had finished, because Avast automatically scans each new app.
    I have not talked to anybody from my squad about this, because I haven't really been able to log in to the game since this happened (I uninstalled the app and the Steam version crashes on my PC within seconds). If somebody from my squad did submit a ticket, they did it independently and based on their own experience. :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long have I been a member of this forum and still no post button? Amazing.

You now qualify for rank 2 so the issue is likely the fact that you have not logged out again after having chosen an avatar. Please try logging out, thank you.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Is Avast up to date?

I have automatic updates enabled for Avast, so I'm pretty sure it was up to date.
    I was trying to open the app. It was cycling through the "initializing X and Y" texts on the loading screen when the Avast alert popped up. And then when I tried to reinstall the app, the alert popped up right away after the download had finished, because Avast automatically scans each new app.
    I have not talked to anybody from my squad about this, because I haven't really been able to log in to the game since this happened (I uninstalled the app and the Steam version crashes on my PC within seconds). If somebody from my squad did submit a ticket, they did it independently and based on their own experience. :)

Thank you for the details!
  • Options
    Art of War. Why is it doing this??
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Art of War. Why is it doing this??

What happens when you choose "confirm"?