Home The Bridge
Options

STT 4 Years on and still no (your missing what) here...

STT 4 Years on and still no TOS Romulan Warbird...

qwj4brjp8d5h.jpg

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I suspect your prayers will soon be answered . . . sort of. Maybe even in the upcoming mega event. From the trailers for Star Trek: Picard . . .

u646bn1exmf0.png
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect your prayers will soon be answered . . . sort of. Maybe even in the upcoming mega event. From the trailers for Star Trek: Picard . . .

u646bn1exmf0.png

Hoping for that! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also wouldn’t mind another legendary Dukat...maybe Pah-Wraith Dukat or Stranded Dukat (from “Waltz”).
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Stranded/Survivalist Jett Reno

1300 Medical
    1300 Engineering
    900 Security

Akimbo Seven of Nine from the Picard Trailer

1500 Security
    800 Science
    800 Command
    STT 4 Years on and still no TOS Romulan Warbird...

qwj4brjp8d5h.jpg

I really hope Skirmish week, if it is a Picard Mega, has that as a new 5 🌟

Maybe the Synth Fighter as a new 2 🌟 or 4 🌟 as well.........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    And still no Porthos avatar! Justice for Beagle luvers😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

They are saving him for the fifth anniversary, to lament the phantom Season Five.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dignity
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options

They are saving him for the fifth anniversary, to lament the phantom Season Five.

Haha! That;s great!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    I also wouldn’t mind another legendary Dukat...maybe Pah-Wraith Dukat or Stranded Dukat (from “Waltz”).

Did you mean this Dukat? If so, he’s already in the game:

csw5hckes5bs.png
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Pah-wraith_Cult_Dukat
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a lot of Dukat playing roles. We still don't have a Cardassian Dukat.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

csw5hckes5bs.png
    🖖

I guess maybe Fire Caves Dukat would be a better name to avoid confusion? My memory is hazy, but I assumed that version was from the episode where he’s leading the cult. I was referring to THIS version:

hqdefault.jpg

...where he’s like a straight up Pah-Wraith, and burning people alive and all that fun stuff. Though they may in fact be the same Dukat!

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

We have a lot of Dukat playing roles. We still don't have a Cardassian Dukat.

I think Dominion Dukat is the closest, though a straight up Gul Dukat would be nice.

...I just really like Dukat.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

csw5hckes5bs.png
    🖖

I’m willing to bet it’s not Jim Jones Dukat but rather Possessed Dukat from the finale that RennJaxo is talking about. Which reminds me that we could really use Possessed Jake and Possessed Kira as well.
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Still no pvp ship battles.
  • Options
    Inner Light Picard.

Robin Hood Picard? We got you, fam. But a variant from one of the greatest and most classic episodes of Trek? Nahhhhhh.

Maybe in a soon to be Picard Mega? One can hope!
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no pvp ship battles.

We've been asking for that since before arena. I'll keep hoping with you though.
  • Options
    As my avatar suggests, I'd go all in for Ambassador Kamarag. Especially if he has the audio clips.

"Behold the quintessential devil in these matters: James T. Kirk, renegade and terrorist!"

"The chancellor of the High Council is DEAD!"

"Vulcans are well known as the intellectual PUPPETS of this Federation!"

"Remember this well: There shall be no peace...as long as Kirk lives."
  • Options
    ......or Discovery Janeway!!! Lol

I hate you because of how realistic the prediction is.
    Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    As my avatar suggests, I'd go all in for Ambassador Kamarag. Especially if he has the audio clips.

"Behold the quintessential devil in these matters: James T. Kirk, renegade and terrorist!"

"The chancellor of the High Council is DEAD!"

"Vulcans are well known as the intellectual PUPPETS of this Federation!"

"Remember this well: There shall be no peace...as long as Kirk lives."

I’d settle for only the last quote, myself. John Schuck did such a wonderful job with the role that it’s a crime we don’t have this character yet.
  • Options
    I wish you could see at which hour a dilemma is available before you resolve it.
  • Options
    We don't have a 'Captain' Archer, we got test pilot, founder, imprinted, ev suit, and a whole lot of other kinds... But not a 'captain' like with Picard, Janeway, Sisko, Kirk, Lorca, or Pike
    #ST:EnterpriseMatters
  • Options
    vickyjona wrote: »
    I wish you could see at which hour a dilemma is available before you resolve it.

I don't understand this.
    I think this might be useful during an overnight voyage and you forget how many hours your voyage has been underway. Especially if it’s close to the daily reset and you only realize after resolving the dilemma that you won’t make it to the next one which would have counted as one of the daily tasks. You then have to wait until the recall timer runs out and start a new voyage which may well be hours later.