Home The Bridge
Options

STT 4 Years on and still no (your missing what) here...

124»

Comments

• Options
    What I am really missing is the Enterprise-B. I love the Tuesday scene.

As I have suggested before, replace the trainers in Tuesday cadet missions with schematics for the B. Make it a grind to get the ship to 10/10, a year or two. But as a bonus award all players (and all new players) 600 schematics to start with, e.g. in the mail, or for completing an Episode (distress calls?).

As a bonus, the same (or similar) art could be used for The Excelsior.

or make the B a reward for a Nexus collection with Harriman, Demora, Nexus Kirk, Nexus Guinan, Soran, and a new Medic Chekov :)

Nice idea for a collection and reward.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em Cam wrote: »
    I'm re-watching (re-re-re-something-watching) TNG and realized that we really do need the very best barber in Starfleet, Mr. Mot.
    latest?cb=20111218200552&path-prefix=en

Love the idea. What skills and traits would you give him?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Blue goes well with just about everything ... :smiley:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm re-watching (re-re-re-something-watching) TNG and realized that we really do need the very best barber in Starfleet, Mr. Mot.

Hehe, the bald bolian barber who as a bolian male has always been bald. It was a good joke TNG writers put in. Then you add in that the only person I ever remember giving a haircut to was Picard.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason (maybe the fact that they share two of the same letters in their names), the Mot suggestion brings to mind that we should really have another version of Morn. A Super Rare or a Legendary this time. But how to set it apart, since the big guy didn't really do much other than keep his barstool warm?

y3hjxdawslbh.gif

Well, we could have Morn Who Gets Stabbed By Darts Then Casually Pulls Them Out. ;)

Or even though we didn't see the actual crime there's always Latinum Heist Morn.

Or they could create an original version, of which the possibilities are endless. I'd love to see Mirror Morn, for example.

Anyway, point being, after 4 years, STT desperately needs another variant to honor a cast member who appeared in no less than ninety-three episodes of DS9. 🖖

qw3q9gh7ex6g.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    For some reason (maybe the fact that they share two of the same letters in their names), the Mot suggestion brings to mind that we should really have another version of Morn. A Super Rare or a Legendary this time. But how to set it apart, since the big guy didn't really do much other than keep his barstool warm?

y3hjxdawslbh.gif

Well, we could have Morn Who Gets Stabbed By Darts Then Casually Pulls Them Out. ;)

Or even though we didn't see the actual crime there's always Latinum Heist Morn.

Or they could create an original version, of which the possibilities are endless. I'd love to see Mirror Morn, for example.

Anyway, point being, after 4 years, STT desperately needs another variant to honor a cast member who appeared in no less than ninety-three episodes of DS9. 🖖

qw3q9gh7ex6g.gif

Mirror Morn would talk as much as Matt...thats too much for our universe to handle... :D:p;):o
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭

Love the idea. What skills and traits would you give him?

He'd be diplomacy-heavy, with medicine (see baarkeeps) and command. Traits? Bolian, civilian, barber, tactician.
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Hehe, the bald bolian barber who as a bolian male has always been bald. It was a good joke TNG writers put in. Then you add in that the only person I ever remember giving a haircut to was Picard.

In Schisms, he gave a haircut to Worf, recommending that he should Start using conditioner. Worf wasn't please with the previous cut, as Mot had cut too much. Mot said he got carried away by the as he loved Klingon hair. :D
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Quark did leave him in charge of the bar once. Then there was the hologram Morn, to keep customers happy while he was away (and "died" during the trip).

Legendary hologram Morn?
  • Options
    I would love to have the option to skip the ship battle intro - it would save me a lot of lifetime. Skirmishes seem to consist only of ships flying in the arena and exploding. I've got the feeling i've longer sequences than fights..
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking hologram Morn, too. Maybe the image could be half flickered.
  • Options
    Morn was cool ... he had a hot tub!!!
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have the option to skip the ship battle intro - it would save me a lot of lifetime. Skirmishes seem to consist only of ships flying in the arena and exploding. I've got the feeling i've longer sequences than fights..

Those animations keep chron expenditures down in skirmishes. Get rid of them and you could expect to spend twice the chrons in the same amount of time. Might not make a huge difference to the casual player but it would be a massive increase for players at the top of the leaderboard. The winner could easily expect to spend over 100k chrons. Of course, you may double your honor gains too. Pros and cons.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for an easier way to swap out crew on my bridge. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    A three or four star Night Shift Command Dr. Beverly Crusher (CMD/MED/DIP) and a three or four star Night Shift Command Harry Kim (CMD/ENG/DIP). A two star Operations Officer Harry Kim (CMD/ENG) and two star "Disaster" Bridge Officer Deanna Troi (MED/CMD). Transporter Chief Miles O'Brien two star (ENG/SCI), Enterprise-D Bridge Officer Miles one star (CMD/DIP), OPS (Prime, DS9) O'Brien three Star (ENG/CMD/DIP). Three star EMH Mark I/The Doctor from "Message in a Bottle" (MED/CMD/SEC). Three star Astrometrics Lab Seven of Nine (SCI/ENG/DIP).
  • Options
    Night Shift Command Harry Kim (CMD/ENG/DIP).

Playing his clarinet, legs stretched across the arm of the chair, I'm sold.