Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    And here it is..... Boss Battles 2.0. (or something like that....)

"Added Second known trait for Boss Battles.
    Added new crew: Spy Rumdar"
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    And here it is..... Boss Battles 2.0. (or something like that....)

"Added Second know trait for Boss Battles.
    Added new crew: Spy Rumdar"

Amazing!
  • Options
    running 5.55 boss battle in one tab and new version in another, some of the trait matches are different, 5.55 has 3 quarks with 4 matching, while new version only has 3 matching...
  • Options
    also all the other matching traits are off by 1 , all of the 3's in 5.55, only have 2 in 5.56
  • Options
    Error I just found in preparation for the next event: "Colonel Q" is in the sheet as a variant of our familiar John DeLancie Q, when he is in fact a separate character. Should be a quick and easy fix, though.
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    s1ht6v877pww.png
    ablbpwb6zo3b.png
    look at eligible crew trait matches
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error I just found in preparation for the next event: "Colonel Q" is in the sheet as a variant of our familiar John DeLancie Q, when he is in fact a separate character. Should be a quick and easy fix, though.

Thanks. Updated variant to be "colonel Q" Thats been wrong for a long time. Wow. Good catch. thank you. Will be in the next release.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, busy week with updates. Needed some fixes with boss battles, and a couple of other changes (like WRG finally did the chancellor update).

"Updated Colonel Q to be his own Variant, not just Q.
    Boss Battles 2.0 Count Fix
    Changed Azetbur to Chancellor Azetbur"
  • Options
    chancellor Azetbur broken
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    chancellor Azetbur broken

Whats broken?
  • Options
    Something is wrong in BossBattle. Example: Astrophysicist (first), Costumed (second), Starfleet, Telepath doesn't show north star t'pol
  • Options
    One minor issue. Bride of Chaotica is not showing complete even though I have seven immortalized cards.

1ow6zidnrvww.png

Looks like the issue is NY1 is a formula instead of a static number.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Crazy idea: Can we add a spot on Settings to put the crew we use for the Arena and FBB so they get auto marked as "Keep"? (I guess it's not all that different than just searching and manually marking them on the Crew page, but I find myself not able to visualize well if I've got them all or not.)
  • Options
    p4k0itha8ozh.png

mb0q82jbzxjy.png
    euw2j6knfuwc.png
    the correct one not on either one...
  • Options
    CigAros_DKCigAros_DK ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    p4k0itha8ozh.png

mb0q82jbzxjy.png
    euw2j6knfuwc.png
    the correct one not on either one...

Yeah, I've got this fixed in 5.58. There was a data shift when I moved Azetbur that caused it.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    erulin9 wrote: »
    Crazy idea: Can we add a spot on Settings to put the crew we use for the Arena and FBB so they get auto marked as "Keep"? (I guess it's not all that different than just searching and manually marking them on the Crew page, but I find myself not able to visualize well if I've got them all or not.)

Hmmmm.... The only issue there is how many.... I could look at changing the keep checkbox to a reason drop down. FBB, Gauntlet, I just like this crew, etc.... Then the quantity would not matter and we'd know why. It should also be sortable on reason then. ( I think ). Thoughts? If this sounds like something people would like, I'd just need a list of reasons to start building the dropdown with. (and I'll need to work with @mr_sparky for the auto copy changes this would cause).
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New update..... 5.58.
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭

Hmmmm.... The only issue there is how many.... I could look at changing the keep checkbox to a reason drop down. FBB, Gauntlet, I just like this crew, etc.... Then the quantity would not matter and we'd know why. It should also be sortable on reason then. ( I think ). Thoughts? If this sounds like something people would like, I'd just need a list of reasons to start building the dropdown with. (and I'll need to work with @mr_sparky for the auto copy changes this would cause).

Nah, dont bother with that. I guess your time may be better used ;)
    For FBB it's a nonsense since any crew can match, even 1 star sometimes. Just unfreeze and use them at the time you need and then freeze them back.
    For Arena it's about 4/5 crew to mark 'keep' not a real burden.
  • Options

I guess I envisioned a section for arena, and a section for FBB, where for the three different arenas and the (functionally) four different FBB set ups you can put in the crew you use for max damage/grinding/etc. (So for Arena, two for Captain, four for Commander, four for Admiral, and for FBB, two for Easy, three for Normal, four for Hard/Brutal, and four for Nightmare/Ultra.) This way it's easy to copy from version to version.

Extra question: I know someone asked, but Im going to ask again -- the CAB rankings seem off? For example, Displaced Gabrielle Burnham is recommended very highly, ranking 14th with a score of 15.3. This isn't what I see on the CAB website, and seems very strange for a two-skill crew. I use this as a rough overall ranking to prioritize citations, leveling, and freezing. Most of them seem fine but this one lept out at me as making no sense.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I envisioned a section for arena, and a section for FBB, where for the three different arenas and the (functionally) four different FBB set ups you can put in the crew you use for max damage/grinding/etc. (So for Arena, two for Captain, four for Commander, four for Admiral, and for FBB, two for Easy, three for Normal, four for Hard/Brutal, and four for Nightmare/Ultra.) This way it's easy to copy from version to version.

Extra question: I know someone asked, but Im going to ask again -- the CAB rankings seem off? For example, Displaced Gabrielle Burnham is recommended very highly, ranking 14th with a score of 15.3. This isn't what I see on the CAB website, and seems very strange for a two-skill crew. I use this as a rough overall ranking to prioritize citations, leveling, and freezing. Most of them seem fine but this one lept out at me as making no sense.

@erulin9 are you using https://cabtools.app/ for the CAB site? in looking at Displaced Gab, I see here at #16 with the 15.3 and an A+ rating overall. I agree that she does seem a bit high, but it does appear to match the site.
  • Options

@erulin9 are you using https://cabtools.app/ for the CAB site? in looking at Displaced Gab, I see here at #16 with the 15.3 and an A+ rating overall. I agree that she does seem a bit high, but it does appear to match the site.

I *was* looking at the wrong site. (Datacore has the wrong link.) Thanks!
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

Prior to the recent rework in the scores, she would not have ranked so high. In terms of Simple Voyage and Faction power, she is very average. However - she has a very strong Ship Battle ability (useful in 2 phases), 4 Collections, and is a top 10 gold in terms of FBB trait utility.

I'll be honest with you - I think Overall ratings are a bit difficult these days, thanks to the wide variety of ways you can score crew. If you only care about Voyages and Shuttles, I'd tell you not to waste your time on her. But since she is A+ in 3 phases, and solid Cs across the board in the rest (so average at worst in any area)... she's going to end up quite high in any comprehensive overall system.

Prior to the inclusion of Collection/FBB/Ship Battle scoring in the Overall metric, she would have scored much, much lower.

For CAB ratings, high Overall always means "worth looking at" over "you must have/keep!" Displaced Gabrielle Burnham is an excellent example of why you really have to know your own crew and what you need.

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    Major AndrewMajor Andrew ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Bullseye Kyle has the wrong quotes around Bullseye...

Edit: sorry, my bad, that was in 5.57, it's correct in 5.58
  • Options
    Just noticed a slight typo: Didn't find Tevrin Krit (while sorted by Variant of, my default) between Kov and Kruge, then searched and saw he's supposed be variant of Kirt :)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Falls wrote: »
    Just noticed a slight typo: Didn't find Tevrin Krit (while sorted by Variant of, my default) between Kov and Kruge, then searched and saw he's supposed be variant of Kirt :)

Whoops. Fixed for the next release. thanks @Jim_Falls
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released. Hoping for some performance updates in 5.60.....

"Fixed Typo in Variant of Tevrin Krit
    Added new crew: Kiley Pike, Breakthrough Booker, Inspiring Captain Burnham, Jen Sh’reyan, Captain Vasso L’Gaelia
    Expanded New Life and New Civilizations to 80.
    Added new collection: Alluring Pheromones"
  • Options
    Hi - really like the FBB sheet! One thing for the wish list. A clear button. So that when finished with a node you don't have to delete the traits. Clear or reset
  • Options
    ive got crew immortalized that are not here yet LOL
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive got crew immortalized that are not here yet LOL

lol. Must be either Hoya or Terrell. :)