Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok here it is. Bug free.... Enhanced. Fixed. Expanded, etc. Ugh. So many little things.

"Added New Crew: ""Bullseye"" Kyle, Kevin Mulkahey, Tiron, Acting Captain Arex, Judoka Kirk, Mourned Morn, Pathfinder Uhura, Valeo Beta V Hemmer, First Officer Data, EV Suit Hemmer,Fanboy Boimler, Azetbur
    Added Cowpoke Boimler to :Wild West Collection
    Expanded Variants and Event Crew in the settings tab
    Expanded Collections Area so it populates for people using the upgrade tabs ahead of running out of space.
    Added Collection Take a Chance"
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    @cmdrworf The CAB ratings are out of whack. It's got Boothby Replicant at 15.8 / #5 for example.
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Burrakooka wrote: »
    @cmdrworf The CAB ratings are out of whack. It's got Boothby Replicant at 15.8 / #5 for example.
    Yeah, both the order, and the precision of the numbers has gone VERY different. CAB order is now in-line with the order of the Import rather than Alphabetical.

Before
    abg2peum4vx8.png

After
    n0v5nzb4wzud.png

Most of the numbers are similar still, though.

Edit: Oh boy... all of my crew are showing #NUM errors in recommendations... probably due to ���Bullseye��� Kyle in the Datacore Import.

Edit 2: Fixed Bullseye's quotation marks with no change. Stats page RE through RS are all showing #NUM errors with "Function LARGE Parameter 2 value 0 is out of range"

Edit 3: Figured it out. When I used the "Upgrade from old checklist" function, I overwrote the Settings page... but all the settings got moved down with the event crew expansion. Fixing those values resolved the problem. Bullseye still has an error until the quotation marks are fixed, though.

Edit 4: Back to the CAB thing, the decreased precision has definitely thrown off my sorting of certain things a little bit. It's not TOO bad, but it's annoying.
  • Options
    @AdmiralMemo Do we have to do anything in the interim to get accurate figures? I use the CAB rating to guide who to freeze.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. I've pinged the traveling man to see if he can take a peek at the extract I use from his site to load that data. Once I get that answer it will be a quick fix to reload.

As to the Settings page, we thought we had that fixed in the scripts. I'll poke @mr_sparky and see if he can take a look at what happened there.
  • Options
    Does the BossBattle tab filter for just in the portal crew?
    AND Thank you SOOO Much to all who work on this!! I love that tab!
  • Options
    Ward SerpentineWard Serpentine ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    It looks like Bullseye uses smart quotes instead of straight quotes. Changing those seems to clear up the data. At least, it does on my crew cleanup sheet.

“Bullseye” Kyle vs "Bullseye" Kyle

from the crew.csv import
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rankings on CAB are correct based on CAB. If you're looking at the site, please be sure to use the current site, not the one linked on the first page as thats the old site. Im checking to see if we can change the rounding back to the way it was for sorting purposes.

I'm looking into Kyle to see what I can do to fix him on a datacore import. He's not the first to have issues.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeeMentia wrote: »
    Does the BossBattle tab filter for just in the portal crew?
    AND Thank you SOOO Much to all who work on this!! I love that tab!

@DeeMentia No it does not filter just portal crew. I know that not portal crew are not required, However, nonportal crew can be used if they meet the criteria, therefor I want to be sure to include them in the list yet.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    If you use Datacore import, put this in cell A5 of stats to fix Bullseye Kyle.

=iferror(index(Import!A2:A,match("kyle_bullseye_crew",Import!AW2:AW,0),1), """Bullseye"" Kyle")

I did a stealth fix for anyone who wants to redownload.

• Options
    still shows:
    ���Bullseye��� Kyle

with both a fresh download and adding the above to the stats tab A5 cell
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Edit 3: Figured it out. When I used the "Upgrade from old checklist" function, I overwrote the Settings page... but all the settings got moved down with the event crew expansion. Fixing those values resolved the problem. Bullseye still has an error until the quotation marks are fixed, though.

@AdmiralMemo Can you tell me what version you upgraded from?
  • Options
    [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    @cmdrworf I just downloaded a copy of the sheet and its dated 9-15-24. As I do not have a Delorean, can I please borrow yours to get back to the past? ;)

On a serious note, I just downloaded the "a" version and I have what appears to be the same issues as others. On my sheet, the miscellaneous and voyage sections don't have the default values placed. As a result, the "reason" and "recommendation" columns of the crew tab error out.
  • Options
    I saw this myself. It is probably because of the added rows for the additional vairants/event crew.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be the settings import that is breaking the spreadsheet. I made a new copy and did not do the settings copy and the corruption didn't happen. The Bullseye Kyle quotes issue is still there but nothing is broke.
  • Options
    erulin9erulin9 ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I had a strange issue where the IDU sheet didn't have any extra rows, so it wouldn't bring over things from the Import sheet, so the Import Data sheet was broken, so nothing else was working. I just added a bunch of rows to the IDU sheet and now I think it's fine, but also, that seems like more steps than it needs to be?

ETA: Also, a bunch of new crew have no data, but I think that's a Data Core export issue, not an issue with this spreadsheet.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes This update has been a pain in my **tsk tsk**$. The next version should "self correct" the auto update issue. It seems to be a one time thing. I've got a message out to Mr Sparky to confirm but I think we'll be good on the next update, and I added extra rows this time so hopefully I don't need to expand those again. as to Bullseye Kyle, I was pretty sure my latest fix should have resolved it. It does look funny if you use datacore (with the ??? in the name) but it appears to load and not error out. IS anyone seeing anything different (with my fix posted friday).

@erulin9 IDU should be fixed for the next release. Not sure what happened there but it should have self expanded. I pre-loaded it so it should be good now.

I'll update once I know for sure on the update issues. Sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    Sorry about the setting import problem. I should have a fix in for @cmdrworf 's next release.

For now, it's probably best to just copy-n-paste your settings. I know...so low tech... :#
  • Options
    mr_sparky wrote: »
    @AdmiralMemo Can you tell me what version you upgraded from?
    5.53 to 5.54

• Options
    @AdmiralMemo Do we have to do anything in the interim to get accurate figures? I use the CAB rating to guide who to freeze.
    As far as I can tell from more research, the CAB ratings have merely lost precision, not accuracy.

So a 14.5[other numbers] will still end up as a 14.5 on the sheet.

But previously, if I sorted by CAB, a 14.54 would go above a 14.53, even if the sheet only displayed 14.5 for both on the Crew tab. Now, they're both 14.5 exactly, so they end up in alphabetical order. So it's only Crew that have the exact same CAB rating to the tenths place but different in the hundredths place that could get slightly out of order.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AdmiralMemo you should have the fix today in 5.55
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here it is.... I think this fixes the issues.

"Added New Crew: Master Surchid Falow, EV Suit Boimler
    Added Kazon to Fanboy Boimler"
    Upgrade from old checklist fixes
  • Options
    Azetbur should be Chancellor Azetbur, absolutely love the boss battle tab, great work
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    Azetbur should be Chancellor Azetbur, absolutely love the boss battle tab, great work

I've been torn on changing her. While they announced it, in game she is still just showing as Azetbur. I'm kinda waiting until in game she changes over.

And thanks for the Boss battles feedback.
  • Options
    @cmdrworf Could you please add one more combo box for the primary trait in the boss battle tab? We often have combos with two fix traits.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf Could you please add one more combo box for the primary trait in the boss battle tab? We often have combos with two fix traits.

@timelines_q Yeah, I've been trying to work on that. I'm hoping to get that added for the next release.
  • Options
    @cmdrworf I just got her from event and in game is still Azetbur, was looking at Kelly planet site at the time, and he has it the other way, but datacore is just plain Azetbur, my bad...
  • Options
    @timelines_q my work around for 2 primary traits is to do each one separate then take screenshot of smaller list, and compare with larger list, any on both is your final choices
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @timelines_q my work around for 2 primary traits is to do each one separate then take screenshot of smaller list, and compare with larger list, any on both is your final choices

@Bradski @timelines_q Its close.... I'm hoping to have it done this week yet. I was trying for yesterday but I had to pull it before I published as I had some issues.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

@Bradski @timelines_q Its close.... I'm hoping to have it done this week yet. I was trying for yesterday but I had to pull it before I published as I had some issues.

Ok, good news everyone. I got it working. I'll probably release a new version today. Just need to add today's pack crew quick and I should be able to get it published.