And a new collection to add!!!!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a new collection to add!!!!

Nooooooo!!!!!!!! lol.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Burrakooka wrote: »
    @cmdrworf All of the "Z*" crew on BossBattlesHidden are missing their R-Column formula for Total Traits[/qu

i fill in known trait and get a populated list on the left, then box f4 hidden traits, as soon as i add a number the entire list goes blank, this thing worked great the first time i used it and hasn't worked since, i would really love to have it back, is much easier than datatcore crew sorting
  • Options
    i messed up the quote and included my comment in it, sorry
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    Burrakooka wrote: »
    @cmdrworf All of the "Z*" crew on BossBattlesHidden are missing their R-Column formula for Total Traits[/qu

i fill in known trait and get a populated list on the left, then box f4 hidden traits, as soon as i add a number the entire list goes blank, this thing worked great the first time i used it and hasn't worked since, i would really love to have it back, is much easier than datatcore crew sorting

Ok, what you should need to do is fill in the know trait, the number of unknown traits, then populate the trait list below. Make sure the "already tried" is unchecked. then the list should populate. I'll be pushing an updated version later today with a few tweaks. I've not gotten the "reset page" to work yet. thats still on deck. This version seems to run a little bit better and now "should" identify active vs frozen crew as well as long as that is kept up to date. I'm just going to wait to see if they push the next event announcement at 11am CST before I publish as I'd like to include those if they do.
  • Options
    Introduction tab, column C needs to be a bit wider.
    Crew obtained value is a bit cramped.
    82 should do it.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigAros_DK wrote: »
    Introduction tab, column C needs to be a bit wider.
    Crew obtained value is a bit cramped.
    82 should do it.

fixed a bit different. reworked header to a different layout. I didn't like how it looked with the wider columns. new release should be coming later today. (fingers crossed)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is..... Please let me know if you see any issues on the Boss Battles Tab. I had some issues which delayed the release until today, but I believe I have them all fixed again.

Version 5,52

"Added New Crew: EV Suit Mariner, Ensign Mariner, Vindicta Mariner, Tendi and The Dog, Data and Spot, First Monarch Kaitaama, Captain Carol Freeman, Ensign Tendi, Lt. Shaxs
    Adding Status (Active/Frozen) to boss battles sheet. This is only accurate if you keep your active/frozen up to date.
    Added New Collection: Acoustic Vibrations
    Reworked crew header on Introduction page"
  • Options
    CigAros_DKCigAros_DK ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    fixed a bit different. reworked header to a different layout. I didn't like how it looked with the wider columns. new release should be coming later today. (fingers crossed)

Looks good
  • Options
    Need to fill to the end of data in column T of BossBattlesHidden I'm guessing because new crew were added so more rows
  • Options
    CigAros_DKCigAros_DK ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Now that I've gotten used to being able to see if a crew is owned on BossBattles, I would really like to see if that crew is active as well...

So instead of just TRUE/FALSE in C > "ACTIVE"/"FROZEN"/"UNOWNED" or just TRUE/"FROZEN"/FALSE.

That should be an easy addition. I'll work on that.

Nice!

But, it doesn't work out of the box...
    See below.
  • Options
    CigAros_DKCigAros_DK ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Column N on BossBattlesHidden isn't working for me.
    =ARRAYFORMULA(IF(ISBLANK(Stats!$BO5:$BO),False,True))

returns TRUE for all crew.

=ARRAYFORMULA(IF((Stats!$BO5:$BO)=0,False,True))

returns the correct values.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Column N on BossBattlesHidden isn't working for me.
    =ARRAYFORMULA(IF(ISBLANK(Stats!$BO5:$BO),False,True))

returns TRUE for all crew.

=ARRAYFORMULA(IF((Stats!$BO5:$BO)=0,False,True))

returns the correct values.

Ok.... This is a case of Manual vs Datacore. (I think). Manual has Blanks, Datacore has 0. I need to do a merged formula so both cases are handled. Should be in the next release.
  • Options
    CigAros_DKCigAros_DK ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    When you add more features, we want even more features...
    On BossBattles the Already Tried? feature is quite useful for nodes with one hidden trait.

Could we get a column for crew we've tried?
    Then, these should not be shown in Eligible Crew.
    This will really help keep track of stuff for nodes with more than one hidden trait.
  • Options
    Question for @cmdrworf The sheet has comments for Top 2*, 3* and 5* voyagers. I couldn't find Top 4* voyagers. Any reason why purples aren't included?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for @cmdrworf The sheet has comments for Top 2*, 3* and 5* voyagers. I couldn't find Top 4* voyagers. Any reason why purples aren't included?

Really? Now I need to look. I'm not sure. I thought they were there.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? Now I need to look. I'm not sure. I thought they were there.

OK, this was interesting. the Top 2*, 3* was actually an error. This code should only have been showing 5* but had an error in the field selection. I eliminated the Best xx* crew and replaced it with showing any crew that would improve your voyage regardless of crew rarity. I've got it fixed to be working as intended now and it will be in 5.53 hopefully later this week.
  • Options
    bossbattles hidden tab column T stops at row 1229 but list continues untill row 1246, for total traits
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    bossbattles hidden tab column T stops at row 1229 but list continues untill row 1246, for total traits

Yeah, I saw that one too. I fixed that on my dev copy already. Should be releasing that today or tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.

Please keep the reports coming.
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been suggested before. Fix the left most column with the crew names so they stay when you scroll across. I've done it here and the only thing I had to fix was to unmerge the box with the words 'Crew Members'.

c4n0raom1yrl.jpg
    bpuy5yrq277f.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies if this has been suggested before. Fix the left most column with the crew names so they stay when you scroll across. I've done it here and the only thing I had to fix was to unmerge the box with the words 'Crew Members'.

Easy change. Should be in the next release. Hopefully today.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released. 5.53

"Minor fixes to BossBattles
    Expanded Animated Collection
    Added New Crew: Ensign Boimler, Phased Boimler, All-in Owosekun, Cowpoke Boimler, AGIMUS, Lt. Commander Ron Docent
    Fixed bug in Top 5* crew not working correctly for all skill pairs.
    Added error monitoring for trait counts to help catch typos when adding new crew.
    Reformatted Crew Tab so Column A is frozen when scrolling across
    Updated Power Ratings to the latest version. Will be working on incorporating some of the new features that were added."
  • Options
    @cmdrworf Thank you for the fixes. The new sheet now tells me that I can freeze Hippie Kira, who should have been in the freezer at the end of her event.
  • Options

Added New Crew: Ensign Boimler, Phased Boimler, All-in Owosekun, Cowpoke Boimler, AGIMUS, Lt. Commander Ron Docent
    Added error monitoring for trait counts to help catch typos when adding new crew.
    Updated Power Ratings to the latest version. Will be working on incorporating some of the new features that were added."

"Dark Ages" McCoy have no power rating values
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

"Dark Ages" McCoy have no power rating values

Yeah, there was an issue with quotes iin the new version of the power ratings. The Colony Tilly has the same issue. I was working on it with the travelling man and we have it worked out now. it should be fixed when I release the next version.
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Oh boy. First Event with SIX variants needed is coming up on Thursday. Penk, Tiron, and AGIMUS only have 1 variant each to their name, though, so it's not TOO much of an issue, leaving them in Event Crew and others in Event Variants.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy. First Event with SIX variants needed is coming up on Thursday. Penk, Tiron, and AGIMUS only have 1 variant each to their name, though, so it's not TOO much of an issue, leaving them in Event Crew and others in Event Variants.

lol. It was bound to happen. I should just add "Jeffrey Combs" as a variant and have that for a selection. :smiley:

I'll add it to the list along with the new crew I'm adding (and trying to fix boss battles for multiple know traits). So many changes, so little time.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

lol. It was bound to happen. I should just add "Jeffrey Combs" as a variant and have that for a selection. :smiley:

I'll add it to the list along with the new crew I'm adding (and trying to fix boss battles for multiple know traits). So many changes, so little time.

@AdmiralMemo FYI, this is fixed in 5.54. Also expanded Event Crew as well. Hoping to publish later today yet.
  • Options
    And yet another collection. I like this one, actually.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yet another collection. I like this one, actually.

Yeah, and I just got the last issue fixed that was holding me up from releasing. One more crew and a new collection, then I can release now. :smile: