Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• DeeMentia wrote: »
    I admit to not really understanding how best to use the gauntlet tab. If the sort won't work then its hard to weed out the low end ones. Seems more of a hunt and peck. Maybe a bit more info on how its best used on the first tab?

Personally I am able to use the sort feature in the Gauntlet tab! I filter level to 100 FE and [infinity symbol], click the symbol next to "Gauntlet w/ crit", and select "Sort Z->A". I'm not sure what else I might be doing to make it work.
  • mr_sparky wrote: »
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Shidoni wrote: »
    Since 5.65 the math in the Gauntlet tab has seemed wrong to me. It used to rank my Locutus as my best "Gauntlet Overall" with a score of 474. Now he's way, way down on row 430 with a score of 706, while all the crew with more than 1/5 stars demolish him with numbers up to 1878. I used to find that sorting by Gauntlet with Crit was the best way to set up a Gauntlet roster; now I have to do it with my own brain.

Also, the column title "Gauntlet Overall" went missing.

ykvxlgs9h6cz.png

P.S. I don't believe I've ever thanked you before for this sheet. It's amazing and I use it all the time. Thank you for all the work you've done.

Dang it. We added an extra column in 5.65 in the stats sheet. I'll bet that messed up the gauntlet tab. I'll take a look. And thanks for the complement. It means a lot. tagging @mr_sparky in case he has a chance to look before I do.

Oh, my bad. Sorry about that.

You can fix it yourself, and we'll get it fixed in the next release.

Go to the Gauntlet Import tab and delete all the cells in Col N.
    Copy-n-paste this formula into cell N4:

=arrayformula({"Gauntlet Overall";byrow(V5:V,LAMBDA(row,
    if(len(row),iferror(max(xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$BX:$BX,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CE:$CE,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CL:$CL,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CS:$CS,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$CZ:$CZ,"",false),xlookup(row,Stats!$B:$B,Stats!$DG:$DG,"",false)),""),"")))})

Ok I'm super confused. Deleting column N in gauntlet tab just repopulates, trying to put that in N4 screws up all headers (and changes nothing once pasted), there is no "gauntlet import" tab - if you mean import tab gauntlet is M and Command is N.
  • Dalisair75 wrote: »

Ok I'm super confused. Deleting column N in gauntlet tab just repopulates, trying to put that in N4 screws up all headers (and changes nothing once pasted), there is no "gauntlet import" tab - if you mean import tab gauntlet is M and Command is N.

The "gauntlet import" tab is hidden. You need to click on the "hamburger" to see/select it.

5u82wp8fuelz.png
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be pushing the updated copy today hopefully as well.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released.

Fixed Gauntlet Stats due to change done in 5.65 that shifted the data that Gauntlet uses.
    "Added First Flight Archer to A Little Stroll
    Fixed Huntress Z'ymira wiki link.
    Added New Crew: Krem, Torias Bashir,.Verad Dax, Joran Sisko, Audrid Quark, "
  • Thanks, but the problem with fontscolour is not solved ;-)

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    The font color on Column b of the crew tab is white.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

ugh. I thought I had that fixed
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

ok. Fixed and retested in 5.68 when I publish that.
  • cmdrworf wrote: »
    New Version Released.

Fixed Gauntlet Stats due to change done in 5.65 that shifted the data that Gauntlet uses.

Co-Existed isn't in sheet yet, correct?
  • I have a problem with Tekeny Ghemor. He's immoed and in the Import sheet he have rarity 5, but in Crew sheet and Voyage sheet he still have rarity 4.
  • I have a problem with Tekeny Ghemor. He's immoed and in the Import sheet he have rarity 5, but in Crew sheet and Voyage sheet he still have rarity 4.

I updated again with fresh data from Player tools and it worked now correct.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalisair75 wrote: »
    New Version Released.

Co-Existed isn't in sheet yet, correct?

Correct. I have it done in my dev copy and I should be publishing that version along will all of the new Trill crew this week. I was holding off for the server update this week with Tier 40 so I could add that right away as they indicated they were adding one more tier to it as well and I'd like to include the bonus right away as I don't expect to see many more new crew for a month..... I think the only other thing I need to finish adding is the new campaign crew as it was not added when I last updated the sheet but It is now, so if all goes as planned, the update should happen tomorrow.
    Dalisair75 wrote: »
    I think the only other thing I need to finish adding is the new campaign crew as it was not added when I last updated the sheet but It is now, so if all goes as planned, the update should happen tomorrow.

Thanks for all the work you all do on this.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is.... Possibly the final update depending on what comes from the announcements/discussions about WRG (See the bridge if you don't know what I'm referring to)

"Fixed Color in Fused Column on Crew tab
    Added new collection: Co-Existed
    Added new crew: Lela Kira, Tobin O'Brien, Emony Leeta, Symbiont Pool Jadzia, Returning Ezri Dax, Amand Rauth Pike
    Added missing trait Resourceful to Fanboy Boimler"
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealth updated 5.68 for the CAB ratings that were missing.
  • I don't think it's causing problems, but there's no space between "Emony,Leeta" like there is with other multi-crew, like "Jadzia, Dax"
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's causing problems, but there's no space between "Emony,Leeta" like there is with other multi-crew, like "Jadzia, Dax"

Thanks. I'll get it fixed just in case. I'll do a stealth update and add it to my dev copy. should be done in a few min.
  • This is probably a long-term suggestion, since it probably will take some serious rejiggering, so no rush on it...

Can the "can be fused" Recommendation check to see if a crew is immortalized, and if so, ignore it? Obviously immortal crew cannot be used for fusion.
    I don't think it's causing problems, but there's no space between "Emony,Leeta" like there is with other multi-crew, like "Jadzia, Dax"
    Thanks. I'll get it fixed just in case. I'll do a stealth update and add it to my dev copy. should be done in a few min.
    Cool. Went through all the crew and a few more have the same issue.
    "Koloth,Korax"
    "Tobin,O'Brien"
    "Lela,Kira"
    "Amand,Pike"
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Went through all the crew and a few more have the same issue.
    "Koloth,Korax"
    "Tobin,O'Brien"
    "Lela,Kira"
    "Amand,Pike"

Thanks. All fixed in the next version.
  • just noticed Temporal Calamity collection is missing All-in Owosekun
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    just noticed Temporal Calamity collection is missing All-in Owosekun

Fixed They must have added the Displaced trait to her and I missed that. will be in 5.69.
    just noticed Temporal Calamity collection is missing All-in Owosekun

Fixed They must have added the Displaced trait to her and I missed that. will be in 5.69.

Nice.
  • Just a heads-up: We've got "La���an Noonien Singh" in DataCore now to go along with "Huntress Z���ymira" (and the infamous Crist��bal Rios) but I think you fixed that so the Crew sheet works regardless of what's in the Import.
  • DNardDNard ✭✭
    I still see Crist��bal Rios in the crew tab. I do a manual edit on the import tab/file.
    I also do a find/replace for ��� to ' in all sheets.
  • It might be in an upcoming update, but I think the "Crew Name w/o Symbols" column is supposed to be part of fixing that.
  • mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    I think you guys are seeing remnants from when cmdrworf was trying to make all of the names with apostrophes and symbols match up. We've already got the "Crew name w/o symbols" working in the background, so even if you see those weird symbols visually, everything behind the scenes *should* be matching up 🤞.

Of course, if that isn't the case, please let us know!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Always the ever changing symbols. @mr_sparky is correct that behind the scenes things will work, however the links to the wiki may be broken when those funky characters still pop up. I'll take a look and see if I can tweak some of them to clean them up a bit. I'll try to push 5,69 this week.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also a new collection to add.....