Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    DNardDNard ✭✭
    I'm seeing an issue with The Animated collection on the Collection tab. I think it's from the Data tab, G22.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf I sent the copy

I found the issue. For some reason datacore loads the new character twice and even through you down own it its showing as a duplicate because the import has it twice. I change the import queries to require the duplicates to be owned so that seems to have cleared up the problem. will be fixed in 5.72 when I publish that.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

I found the issue. For some reason datacore loads the new character twice and even through you down own it its showing as a duplicate because the import has it twice. I change the import queries to require the duplicates to be owned so that seems to have cleared up the problem. will be fixed in 5.72 when I publish that.

@cmdrworf, just to ensure you don’t create a new problem solving a prior problem, I’ve noticed that before an event goes live, the event crew are listed as duplicates on my sheet. Once the event is live, it fixes itself with a new upload.
  • Options
    I just noticed that 'Soren' is listed as 'The Next Generation Movies', but that character is from a TNG episode.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed that 'Soren' is listed as 'The Next Generation Movies', but that character is from a TNG episode.

@Major Andrew Thanks. Have it fixed now in 5.72 when I release that.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

@cmdrworf, just to ensure you don’t create a new problem solving a prior problem, I’ve noticed that before an event goes live, the event crew are listed as duplicates on my sheet. Once the event is live, it fixes itself with a new upload.

@[VIP0]USS Dart I think thats the same issue as this. I suspect they may be double loading event crew. either way my fix is requiring the crew to be "owned" now to count as a duplicate so this should correct the problem without causing anything new. Basically what I did was on the hidden sheets is changed the countif to a countifs and added a second part to the check for Owned is True as well in addition to the count being > 1.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNard wrote: »
    I'm seeing an issue with The Animated collection on the Collection tab. I think it's from the Data tab, G22.

@DNard you are correct. Our enhancements for the stats page broke this one. The animated collection is weird as most of it is based on Series, except for Ephrim and Dot so it uses a blend. We forgot to take that into account when we updated the logic in the collections. This one is still WIP, but we should have it fixed for 5.72. I poked @mr_sparky on this one for some assistance.
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    Y'all are doing amazing work, just in case you don't hear it enough.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all are doing amazing work, just in case you don't hear it enough.

@AdmiralMemo Thanks Its always good to hear that.

@DNard @mr_sparky has the animated collection fixed and it will be in the next release.
  • Options
    DNardDNard ✭✭
    I echo what @AdmiralMemo said. Amazing work! And Thank you all.
  • Options
    I found another incorrect Series value.
    First Officer Riker is listed as "The Next Generation" instead of "The Next Generation Movies".

And I agree, great work guys!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found another incorrect Series value.
    First Officer Riker is listed as "The Next Generation" instead of "The Next Generation Movies".

And I agree, great work guys!

Thanks again. fixed for next release.
  • Options
    First off, thanks for this wonderful resource!
    Currently, when I click the Clear button on the Boss Battle sheet, the only thing it does is clear the Target Max Rarity field. That's been the case for the previous version of the sheet I was using 5.68, and the current version 5.71.
    Is this a bug or is there something I need to do on my end for it to work correctly?
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    Currently, when I click the Clear button on the Boss Battle sheet, the only thing it does is clear the Target Max Rarity field. That's been the case for the previous version of the sheet I was using 5.68, and the current version 5.71.
    Is this a bug or is there something I need to do on my end for it to work correctly?

Hi, I can't duplicate your problem. Do you mind DMing me the link to your GS so I can take a look?
  • Options
    mr_sparky wrote: »

Hi, I can't duplicate your problem. Do you mind DMing me the link to your GS so I can take a look?

Thanks for responding! Even though I've had this account for almost a year, it's telling me I haven't been around long enough to put links in messages.
  • Options
    Ever since i learned datacore FBB tool in player tools, I have not used the boss battle tab here...
  • Options
    Yeah, same. FBB in Datacore is so much easier to use, honestly. However, for anyone who isn't using Datacore (like Worf himself), I'd recommend keeping it in the sheet.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Release.

"Added New Crew: Tearful Janeway, Insider Ro, Prisoner Paris, Heroic Shaxs, Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker, Seven In Command. Twilight Reed
    Fixed issue causing newly added crew in Datacore to show as duplicate in error.
    Corrected Soren to not be from TNG movies. Correct FO Riker to be TNG Movies.
    Added New Collection: Cold Front"
    "Fixed Animated Collection
    Added All In One import from old checklist - Beta"
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Before anyone asks, Yes, Amanda Cole is missing. Dang it. I'll add her for 5.73
    Also Vindicta Mariner is missing from Holodeck Enthusiasts.
  • Options
    I got Amanda Cole in first pack and had her immortalized 20 min later, not first to max though... :neutral:
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    So I noticed that Cadet Sito Jaxa is a variant of "Sito" while Mok'bara Sito Jaxa is a variant of "Jaxa" instead. If we're going by family names like most everyone else (like Riker rather than William), both should be "Sito" variants (because Bajorans have family name first).
  • Options
    erulin9erulin9 ✭✭
    Anyone else struggling with the sheet taking forever to load or process?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I noticed that Cadet Sito Jaxa is a variant of "Sito" while Mok'bara Sito Jaxa is a variant of "Jaxa" instead. If we're going by family names like most everyone else (like Riker rather than William), both should be "Sito" variants (because Bajorans have family name first).

Good Catch. Will update to Sito.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    erulin9 wrote: »

I have not noticed this personally. Is it during a specific item that you are doing when this is happen so we can take a look? @erulin9
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    erulin9 wrote: »

If you're using Safari on a Mac, there's a HUGE Google Sheets problem that Google is supposedly working on: https://support.google.com/docs/thread/214883815/why-is-google-sheets-not-working-on-safari?hl=en

It affects most/all Google Sheets.

You pretty much have to use Chrome or some other browser for the time being.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version released.

"Added New Crew: Amanda Cole, Wanted Mariner, Disguised Daniels, Zero Hour Archer, Starfleet Medical Phlox
    Added Vindicta Mariner to Holodeck Enthusiasts
    Updated Mokbara sito jaxa to variant of Sito.
    Additional Fixes to Traits tables
    Added shell work for Enterprise collection
    Added new feature on collection tab show total # of crew in a collection."
  • Options
    When I tried to import Missions & Settings from my old checklist, I got "Error: the data you have entered in cell E50 violates the rules for this cell."

Cell E50 in Settings turned out to be the "Event Variants" section, where I had entered, for the current event, "Jaxa". Variants of "Jaxa" no longer exist, only "Sito". Changing this solved the problem.

Hope this helps anyone else with the same issue!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Ah yes. I changed that as I had both sito and jaxa used and fixed it for consistency. Thanks for posting the tip.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    I'm seeing this in the Reason column on the crew tab
    isyudc0jz5m7.png

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing this in the Reason column on the crew tab
    isyudc0jz5m7.png

@Sven Lundgren thats odd. mine seems to be working so I can't recreate. I'm assuming 5.73. Can you share yours with me via PM so I can take a look.