Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    6.07 Released now. Fully fixed the Import function. Thanks @mr_sparky
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this today when I sorted the gauntlet tab by the Gauntlet Overall column.

15wnkyvcmn3n.png
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this today when I sorted the gauntlet tab by the Gauntlet Overall column.

15wnkyvcmn3n.png

Thanks @Sven Lundgren Something must have moved on a linked page and we've not updated this page to use queries yet. I'll tag @mr_sparky as he's been the query master and fixed the entire Stats page. in the mean time I'll take a look at this page and try to put in a quick fix for the next release as I'm assuming the "proper" fix will be a bit time consuming so we don't have this pop up again down the road when we add more fields, etc to other pages.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

15wnkyvcmn3n.png

Thanks @Sven Lundgren Something must have moved on a linked page and we've not updated this page to use queries yet. I'll tag @mr_sparky as he's been the query master and fixed the entire Stats page. in the mean time I'll take a look at this page and try to put in a quick fix for the next release as I'm assuming the "proper" fix will be a bit time consuming so we don't have this pop up again down the road when we add more fields, etc to other pages.

@Sven Lundgren Actually, I think this is correct. Those first few are truly 0's are sorted correct, and if you reverse sort you get a bunch of blank lines at the top (yeah I'm not sure how to fix that, but then if you scoll down you get the top scorers sorted properly. I need to see if there is a way to remove the blank lines from this page so they don't mess up the sorts but otherwise I think think these might be correct. Unless you see something else that looks fishy on these entries......
  • Options

15wnkyvcmn3n.png

@Sven Lundgren Actually, I think this is correct. Those first few are truly 0's are sorted correct, and if you reverse sort you get a bunch of blank lines at the top (yeah I'm not sure how to fix that, but then if you scoll down you get the top scorers sorted properly. I need to see if there is a way to remove the blank lines from this page so they don't mess up the sorts but otherwise I think think these might be correct. Unless you see something else that looks fishy on these entries......

@Sven Lundgren To add to what cmdrworf said, when you're filtering, you could also scroll to the bottom of all the scores and deselect (Blanks) to not show those empty rows. You could also just delete empty rows on that tab to make the empty rows go away.
    f9v279mpt8mp.png
  • Options
    @cmdrworf Is Gauntlet Overall and w/ Crit on the Gauntlet Import pulling from the correct columns in Stats? The scores look off and the columns don't quite match those for the individual skills.
    | dmscramjet's STT Collections sheet | stay tuned for the FBB simulator |
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf Is Gauntlet Overall and w/ Crit on the Gauntlet Import pulling from the correct columns in Stats? The scores look off and the columns don't quite match those for the individual skills.

@-dmscramjet- omg is it messed up. I didn't look at the formulas close but the fields are way off. I'm working on cleaning it up but its going to take a bit. the fields have moved and I never fixed them. We do need to rewrite these.
  • Options
    Since we’re talking about gauntlet, can someone dumb down how to use it for me? I set the filters to only active crew and sorted for highest score, yet I got an Ari Bin Bem 1/5 with no equipment as a top gauntleteer. I’m feeling like I’m doing something wrong.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Gauntlet tab is an odd one. it assumes the crew is Fully Equipped. Gauntlet does not need crew to be Fully Fused. I've not taken the step to look at crew level and factor that in. I assume all crew is FE that you own so I can show you the "best" crew. Ari is a top Gauntlet crew once he's FE. One caution right now is the ranks are a bit wonky until I push the fix out as I was pulling wrong columns. I do have it fixed now, I think, so it should be better once I publish 6.08 (hopefully later today).
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released.

"Added New Crew: Mistress of the Winter Constellation, Bankrobber Shaxs, Colonel Kira Nerys, Cadet Rutherford, Kenneth EMH
    Added New Collection: In the Hands of the Prophets
    Fixed Gauntlet Ratings"
  • Options
    The Gauntlet tab is an odd one. it assumes the crew is Fully Equipped. Gauntlet does not need crew to be Fully Fused. I've not taken the step to look at crew level and factor that in. I assume all crew is FE that you own so I can show you the "best" crew. Ari is a top Gauntlet crew once he's FE. One caution right now is the ranks are a bit wonky until I push the fix out as I was pulling wrong columns. I do have it fixed now, I think, so it should be better once I publish 6.08 (hopefully later today).

My fix was to filter out anyone at less than a level 99. I generally don’t equip gold crew until they are 2/5. Is there a way to identify top gauntleteers so that I can equip them straight away?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released

"Added New Crew: EV Suit Sam Kirk, One Way Ticket Chapel, Nancy Hedford, Charlene
    Added New Dilemmas
    Enhanced Dilemma tab to show dilemmas needed for 4* crew needs"
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

My fix was to filter out anyone at less than a level 99. I generally don’t equip gold crew until they are 2/5. Is there a way to identify top gauntleteers so that I can equip them straight away?

@[VIP0]USS Dart if you unhide the stats page and look at columns KN to KS this should mark the best Gauntlet crew per stat. While this is still subjective it does give a pretty good view of the top "X" gauntlet crew where "X" is based on the settings tab.
  • Options
    Personally, I identified all my best Gauntlet crew just by sorting by Gauntlet Overall with no filters (other than removing the blank lines). Now that I've got them all up, I also don't filter when sorting by Gauntlet w/ Crit so I can identify good Gauntleteers for common trait combinations. The only downside is that I have to pay attention to skills (my top five all have DIP and no MED).
  • Options
    New Version Released

"Added New Crew: EV Suit Sam Kirk, One Way Ticket Chapel, Nancy Hedford, Charlene
    Added New Dilemmas
    Enhanced Dilemma tab to show dilemmas needed for 4* crew needs"
    Something's gone wrong in my 6.09 sheet. I'm getting "Need" on Bullseye and "Space" on literally everyone else. I've got 0 Collections and nobody for Voyages.
  • Options
    had same problem at first, made a new 6.09 sheet and it was fine again
  • Options
    Mine's fixed now. Apparently "Dev Mode" was on.
  • Options
    Mine's fixed now. Apparently "Dev Mode" was on.

@AdmiralMemo Thanks for the post. It sounds like one of the import/upgrade from old GS functions error'd out before finishing.
    We'll add a message/alert to the UpgradeFromOldGs tab so it's more obvious if this happens in the future.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to be having an issue with my sheet. This is a fresh created sheet, not imported from an old one. A few crew are displaying oddly, and two that I have (FFFE Cadet Rutherford and 1/5 FE Kenneth EMH) aren't even showing up on my roster at all.

Any idea why? Everything else seems to be as normal that isn't in the screenshot.

fr31kyhkkr5a.jpg

Thanks for your help and your awesome contributions to this game! 🖖🏼
  • Options
    @IceCat can you share your GS via DM? I can take a look.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_sparky wrote: »

DM sent. Thank you 🖖🏼
  • Options
    IceCat wrote: »

DM sent. Thank you 🖖🏼

Hmm, can you try doing a fresh import from datacore?

I don't see Cadet Rutherford or Kenneth EMH on your import tab. And it seems like you have a ton of duplicated crew? Nothing wrong with that, of course, but if you don't e.g. have 4 copies of 1701 Bashir, then there was probably something wrong with the last import.

And I think the missing info like CAB Rating is because some of the new crew are missing.
    @cmdrworf it looks like there're a few crew missing from the CABRatings tab. Maybe they weren't available yet when you published 6.09?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

DM sent. Thank you 🖖🏼

I don't see Cadet Rutherford or Kenneth EMH on your import tab. And it seems like you have a ton of duplicated crew? Nothing wrong with that, of course, but if you don't e.g. have 4 copies of 1701 Bashir, then there was probably something wrong with the last import.

And I think the missing info like CAB Rating is because some of the new crew are missing.
    @cmdrworf it looks like there're a few crew missing from the CABRatings tab. Maybe they weren't available yet when you published 6.09?

@IceCat Correct. Several did not have the CAB ratings yet but that will not affect the import. There were some issues with Datacore extracts (missing some recent crew) but that was resolved about a week or so ago. Assuming the import was done after that those crew should have been pulled. If we don't have success after a fresh pull (check the import tab), let me know and I'll ping the group working with Datacore on Discord and see if they can take a look. Might be an issue with the upgrade they just did.
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

DM sent. Thank you 🖖🏼

Apologies for not getting back sooner. I do have a lot of dupe crew (it's a long story 😅). A fresh import seems to have cleared most of the issues.

DM sent. Thank you 🖖🏼

@IceCat Correct. Several did not have the CAB ratings yet but that will not affect the import. There were some issues with Datacore extracts (missing some recent crew) but that was resolved about a week or so ago. Assuming the import was done after that those crew should have been pulled. If we don't have success after a fresh pull (check the import tab), let me know and I'll ping the group working with Datacore on Discord and see if they can take a look. Might be an issue with the upgrade they just did.

A fresh import seems to have fixed most of it. It is still showing nothing for a few crew for the CAB Rating (Mistress of the Winter Constellations, One Way Ticket Chapel, Nancy Hedford, Charlene and EV Suit Sam Kirk), but that's likely related to the Datacore problem you mentioned.

Everything else seems normal now. Thank you both for your help and all you put into this 🖖🏼
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released. 6.10

"Added New Crew: Rogue Jack Crusher, Valeo Beta V Spock, Night Terrors Troi, Assistant Kes, Valeo Beta V Sam Kirk, Brain Drain Crusher and Riker, Valeo Beta V La'an
    Addiitional Changes applied to Dilemmas tab (thanks to CigAros_DK again)
    Fixed Mirror Boimlers Traits
    Added Human to Protomorphosis Barclay (thanks to NoNameNamer for monitoring the Stealth changes)"
    Additional fixes to Upgrade from previous version. Mainly around the Dev Mode flag.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update. Only new crew for 6.11

Added New Crew: Thalen, Nightless Neelix, Machine Man Paris
  • Options
    Thx, just Immortalized Thalen yesterday, great job all of you guys working on the sheet.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Update Released:

"Added New Crew: Phantasms Data, Captain Rudolph Ransom, Paranoid O'Brien, Compromised Kamran Gant
    Added New Collection: Ruthless Aggression"
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Published

Added New Crew: Rita Tannenbaum, Ilon Tandro, Abducted Travis, Pregnant Trip Tucker, People Person Quark, Metron
  • Options
    Ensign Rita Tannenbaum not showing as owned in any collections and I have her Frozen